The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Honey Honey is a band, featuring members Suzanne Santo and Ben Jaffe, from Los Angeles, CA. @honeyhoneyband

I will pass on this one.

EDIT: Just realized this is nearly 5 hours long, Double Pass!
Couldn't pay me to listen to these fucks again. BIG NOPE.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This Funke guy is so self important and serious. But, a lot of chefs seems to be like this. I guess it takes a certain personality type to deliver amazing food and consistent quality. It is a decent listen to understand how Covid is decimating small businesses.

it takes severe narcissistic disorder to be able to be successful cranking out the same disk300 times a week.Most people can cook pretty well and they have to important or else they realize they are just glorified line cooks

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I have pretty much hated Henry his whole MMA career, but I like him a bit more after this pod. The pod is decent and he's ok.
Yeah, way easier to be accepting of someone when you hear them talk for a few hours versus a few sound bites. I felt the same way many times.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Same as reading 99% of your posts, nothing is to be gained.
i'm posting a review on the episode, you're doing a copy pasta of the description, bitch don't try to elevate your nothingness

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Schultz is ok. Not great or anything, but I've got a fairly solid positive opinion of the guy from listening to his previous episode.

He seems genuine. And a hustler. But that's his business, so it's not a fault. Better than a lot of comedians Joe has on.

• 2Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
i'm posting a review on the episode, you're doing a copy pasta of the description, bitch don't try to elevate your nothingness
You shit on 90% of the episodes. You are always negative, you are like the Asian Mist.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
You shit on 90% of the episodes. You are always negative, you are like the Asian Mist.
You shit on 90%... You are always...
90%... always...

giphy.gif

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. :trollface:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
give your review then, or do you believe every episode is a precious snowflake and each one deserves a participation trophy?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There were things I missed about Lanx's absence, but it was pretty nice being able to have a couple of TV threads where the show could be discussed without Lanx's "this shit sucks" post every week.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There were things I missed about Lanx's absence, but it was pretty nice being able to have a couple of TV threads where the show could be discussed without Lanx's "this shit sucks" post every week.
hey, if you want to praise the 5hr honey honey episode, go right on ahead, no ones stopping you from listening

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jre 1489
tenor.gif

take aways

joe: so how many discs did you herniate

ronnie: all of em

he's a retired cop!!!, kinda funny he was bored and no one would start shit with him (wonder why) so he'd go and help out popos half his size hoping to see some action.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Jimmy O. Yang is an actor, stand-up comedian, and writer. Check out his new special "Jimmy O. Yang: Good Deal" available to stream now on Amazon Prime.

I watched his special mentioned above and enjoyed it.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
hey, if you want to praise the 5hr honey honey episode, go right on ahead, no ones stopping you from listening

There's no way I'm listening to that.

• 1Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, fuck that noise. lol.

I did listen to the Schultz one. That dude's alright. He might get pretty big in a few more years. Or he might just kinda hunker down in new york and become a fixture there. Hell if I know.

Mr Olympia I listened to about an hour of. Sometimes those dudes are really interesting. This guy wasn't a super meathead, also wasn't all that interesting. Seemed like a cool dude, just kinda boring if you're not super into bodybuilding. The man loves what he loves. And he was a nubian god.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Schulz was ok. Yang was interesting, I liked that one. I missed Coleman. Not like he would have compared to Honey Honey anyway.

• 1Worf