The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

iannis

Musty Nester
Isn't he the one that established a jew barrony in Puerto Rico about a month before the hurricane blew everything into the sea? And spent 30 minutes doing a Glenn beck level infomercial for but my gold certificates, jerry!
Jerry

Then he came back, complained that Twitter accused him of calling pr women shores and... Proceeded to call them whores. LOl.

Or is that a different schiff?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Isn't he the one that established a jew barrony in Puerto Rico about a month before the hurricane blew everything into the sea? And spent 30 minutes doing a Glenn beck level infomercial for but my gold certificates, jerry!
Jerry

Then he came back, complained that Twitter accused him of calling pr women shores and... Proceeded to call them whores. LOl.

Or is that a different schiff?
also the same guy that flaunts around 18c gold credit card and said bitcoin sucks before
f5d836e860d5446c5ab02d47a54e31df.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
also the same guy that flaunts around 18c gold credit card and said bitcoin sucks before
f5d836e860d5446c5ab02d47a54e31df.png
he must have a whole bunch of joes money.

I was surprised to see him back after he used that much time for what amounts to a commercial. I've heard Joe say before offhandedly that really pisses him off. In a fight companion I think, I think Eddie asked him if there were ever any bad podcasts.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow this hardcore bitch is laying it down

i expect many days of leftards rererererere

if jaimie was a competent producer, he'd bring up that article about that boy forced to take estrogen and getting boobs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow this hardcore bitch is laying it down

i expect many days of leftards rererererere

if jaimie was a competent producer, he'd bring up that article about that boy forced to take estrogen and getting boobs
2/3rds in and this bitch knows her shit, and its cuz it seems shes one of those rare "reporters" that does research n shit.

shes also so knowledgable in the subject that shes one of the few top 5 jre women guests that aren't getting ratio'd

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Your impression is that she knows her shit? She doesn't seem as knowledgeable about her topic as other authors that have been on, and a lot of opinion.

I agree with her on most of it, but she's not exactly dazzling with her facts.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Your impression is that she knows her shit? She doesn't seem as knowledgeable about her topic as other authors that have been on, and a lot of opinion.

I agree with her on most of it, but she's not exactly dazzling with her facts.
"reporter"

sure, someone whose job it is to either make estrogen or cut up little girls willingly or non willingly would have way more abundant knowledge, but shes a reporter, and its been a long while since i can say

"now thats reporting"

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"reporter"

sure, someone whose job it is to either make estrogen or cut up little girls willingly or non willingly would have way more abundant knowledge, but shes a reporter, and its been a long while since i can say

"now thats reporting"
I'm not comparing her to Tammy the Tranny, I'm comparing her to others in her profession. She just didn't seem to have a lot of hard numbers memorized and said "we can look it up" a lot.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
She had plenty memorized imo, Joe was asking her about some stat she didn't have readily available and didn't want to misquote a stat and have people use that to discredit her. You're too picky man, too picky. She did everything but stare into the camera deadfaced while ripping up a picture of Vanessa and playing the ghana says goodbye meme.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Joe Rogan Experience #1510 - George Knapp & Jeremy Corbell

George Knapp helped Bob Lazar break the Area 51 story. Talking some aliens. Really enjoyed when he had Bob on, hoping this is as good

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Does he do the thing he did with Bob Lazar where he keeps intersecting and talking for him?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
She had plenty memorized imo, Joe was asking her about some stat she didn't have readily available and didn't want to misquote a stat and have people use that to discredit her. You're too picky man, too picky. She did everything but stare into the camera deadfaced while ripping up a picture of Vanessa and playing the ghana says goodbye meme.
There's no ideological lens about my opinion on this one. Has nothing to do with the topic, she just didn't seem as educated about a topic she wrote a book on as other people that came on the show to talk about a book they wrote.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
There's no ideological lens about my opinion on this one. Has nothing to do with the topic, she just didn't seem as educated about a topic she wrote a book on as other people that came on the show to talk about a book they wrote.
tbh I haven't read her book and I doubt I will so I don't know. The impression I got from the show was that the book was about those stories and the stats were secondary, minus some of the big ones she dropped. 2% is pretty fuckin crazy.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Joe Rogan Experience #1510 - George Knapp & Jeremy Corbell

George Knapp helped Bob Lazar break the Area 51 story. Talking some aliens. Really enjoyed when he had Bob on, hoping this is as good
why this boring ass reporter talking about ufos and looks like george lucas?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
yea, and so far its boring shit

this eps is like the commentary to the bob lazaar epsisode

I agree... I thought of this episode like this is the sane man to Lazar's crazy shit. Almost like the episode with Commander Rayburn.