The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
This dude is cool. Basically talks about the illusion of what is "natural" and what is not, and the way that people hold "natural" as virtuous but without much analysis.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I looked it up, going back 20 episodes to the fabled "Honey Honey" episode that sparked a cultural phenomenon, the only ones I haven't really liked are Russell Peters, Kyle Dunnigan, kickboxer dude, and Aron Snyder, just because they were boring.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
meh, you're too picky. All that hate's gonna give you ass cancer
Yes and yes.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This dude is cool. Basically talks about the illusion of what is "natural" and what is not, and the way that people hold "natural" as virtuous but without much analysis.
please ignore chaos chaos recommendation, jre 1504 is actually a GOOD podcast.

• 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Worst fucking fight companion ever. Horrible godamn choice to replace Brenden and Callen while they've got the CORVIDZ

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Worst fucking fight companion ever. Horrible godamn choice to replace Brenden and Callen while they've got the CORVIDZ

Joey got waaaaaay too fuckin' high. It started off pretty fucking hilarious and classic Joey, but he smoked practically the entire podcast and by the Aldo fight, he was fucking gone. Tony is usually pretty boring anyways, so Joe had to carry about 98% of this one. Only reason I watched the whole thing is because I had it synced with the fights(since Bisping is a horrible fucking commentator and doesn't break down shit like Joe/DC/Cruz).

I don't know if it made the edit, but Joey started outing Joe's absolute hatred for a former Newsradio guy, but you could tell Joe was giving him the stankeye and wanted him to STFU. The camera never made it to Joe's face, but you can tell that Joey got the "STFU!" look from Joe.

I really enjoyed the breathe podcast and found it highly stimulating. There's a lot of breathing techniques I want to start incorporating into my daily wakeup/winddown routines. I'm glad that I've been a nose breather all my life, even when I was a Fatty McFats. It's probably a large part of why I don't snore at night.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

i can do w/o bredan and callen, they don't add anything, eddie really adds to it tho

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Joey got waaaaaay too fuckin' high. It started off pretty fucking hilarious and classic Joey, but he smoked practically the entire podcast and by the Aldo fight, he was fucking gone. Tony is usually pretty boring anyways, so Joe had to carry about 98% of this one. Only reason I watched the whole thing is because I had it synced with the fights(since Bisping is a horrible fucking commentator and doesn't break down shit like Joe/DC/Cruz).

I don't know if it made the edit, but Joey started outing Joe's absolute hatred for a former Newsradio guy, but you could tell Joe was giving him the stankeye and wanted him to STFU. The camera never made it to Joe's face, but you can tell that Joey got the "STFU!" look from Joe.

I really enjoyed the breathe podcast and found it highly stimulating. There's a lot of breathing techniques I want to start incorporating into my daily wakeup/winddown routines. I'm glad that I've been a nose breather all my life, even when I was a Fatty McFats. It's probably a large part of why I don't snore at night.

Former Newsradio guy = Had to be Andy Dick, no?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jre 1507

so far bob saggot is pretty boring, he's just interested in throwing out 1 line zingers

did i tune into americas funniest home videos from 30years ago?

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Joe Rogan Experience #1508 - Peter Schiff

17 minutes in. Peter hasn't taken a single breath yet.

EDIT: Peter is an interesting fella, but, 53:00 in an Joe sparks a joint because Peter literally hasn't stopped talking lol

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Joe Rogan Experience #1508 - Peter Schiff

17 minutes in. Peter hasn't taken a single breath yet.

EDIT: Peter is an interesting fella, but, 53:00 in an Joe sparks a joint because Peter literally hasn't stopped talking lol
he's a retard that believes biden will win

• 1Worf