The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
wtf besides the obvious reason that Im just an illiterate idiot... why did I think it was Rayburn

I mean its close and a much more common name. Besides potential retardation or having dicks in your ears that’s all I can come up with

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
yea, and so far its boring shit

this eps is like the commentary to the bob lazaar epsisode
I checked out, idk like 30 minutes or so in and the documentary dude kept referencing his documentary (but didn't bring any of the footage he is referencing) and just generally rambling. Get your shit together bro, you have your second appearance of the world most popular podcast, make that shit count.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I checked out, idk like 30 minutes or so in and the documentary dude kept referencing his documentary (but didn't bring any of the footage he is referencing) and just generally rambling. Get your shit together bro, you have your second appearance of the world most popular podcast, make that shit count.
thats when i checked out too, this mindless reporter is like

"i have the long version of this super element"

joe "where"

"in my house somewhere"

documentary guy "yea i digitized his stuff and couldn't find it"

literally wtf, this crazy reporter is basically a fucking vhs hoarder and in one of these treasure troves of VHS is the most unbeleavable footage in the world...

and he's just an unorganized fuck

fuck that, he's a liar

if my reputation hinged on me finding a 2minute segment in a basement of VHS's...

guess i'm spending all fucking summer watching EVERY FUCKING ONE.

but naw, stupid reporter is like, "it's cool"

iannis

Musty Nester
yeah, shit like that is why no one can take it seriously.

Shit like the pilot is what makes people perk up.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
These guys probably have some mental health issues anyway, but yeah, when you get a guy like Rogan who will give you a platform and take you seriously and give you access to millions of people, do some fucking prep work man. Bring the fucking clips. Outline some conversation starters. This isn't rocket surgery.

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
the last few guests have been shitty so ive been listening to older ones that i never got to hear: Rob Zombie, Gary Vaynerchuk, James Hetfield, etc.

good stuff.

anyone can think of some other really good ones from 2015-2019?

i tried listening to the Macaulay Culkin one but his mannerisms just kept annoying me so i turned it off after 10 minutes.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
the last few guests have been shitty so ive been listening to older ones that i never got to hear: Rob Zombie, Gary Vaynerchuk, James Hetfield, etc.

good stuff.

anyone can think of some other really good ones from 2015-2019?

i tried listening to the Macaulay Culkin one but his mannerisms just kept annoying me so i turned it off after 10 minutes.
The author that wrote the book about the Manson family was a recent one, but really good if you haven't heard it yet.

Macaulay Culkin is one of the only likable "uber" famous people that stick out in my mind, but I get what you mean about the mannerisms. He's a man-child. Still seems like a good dude and pretty grounded considering his background.

The ones with Theo Von were pretty damn funny. Steve Rinella is always a good guest. I really liked the episodes with Maynard from TOOL.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Paul Stamets, Kevin Smith, Bill Burr, Dan Carlin, etc.There's a ton of good ones from that time period.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I haven't listened... is it as bad as his American History series on Netflix?
idk didn't listen to that, oliver stone is here to pimp his book, and for 10years joe has been talking about oliver stone and jfk, so he's asking these questions.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Joe Rogan Experience #1510 - George Knapp & Jeremy Corbell

George Knapp helped Bob Lazar break the Area 51 story. Talking some aliens. Really enjoyed when he had Bob on, hoping this is as good
Wow, they lost Joe Rogan.

He asked for evidence so many times on the Skinwalker stuff and they had nothing. This has really discredited them in my eyes because of the recent Curse of Skinwalker Ranch TV show that's made by the Curse of Oak Island people AKA scripted bullshit.

The Element 115 thing is bullshit as well. That thing was on the periodic table in my high school science class in the late 90s, there were a bunch of theoretical elements on there that have since been synthesised and named. That they had a tape of experiments with it and lost it is a giant red flag, you'd be making copies of your work with a magical light bending element.

By the end Joe Rogan was asking how many hours they had all wasted on this bullshit.

I would guess that Lazar did work at S4 backward engineering Soviet or Nazi tech, maybe even backward engineering US tech to see if it was possible. The alien stuff is just their cover to discredit leaks. I bet he lied about 115 to get some credibility and have been caught in that lie ever since, or it was just some random alloy.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
oliver stone, wtf

The best part was Joe asking him if he would ever do a film on the Epstein stuff. Dude couldn't change the subject fast enough. This guy is always looking for conspiracies but with Epstein it's "It's not interesting to me. It doesn't make sense. There's nothing there."

giphy.gif