The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Meh. I really like Matthew McConaughey and just about all of his movies, but actors are soooooooooo booooooorring. Always the same whimsical explanation of how they become a character and trying to draw parallels between their life's struggles/revelations and that of the common man.

I keep jumping forward 5 minutes to try to find a part of this episode where they aren't talking about acting.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i gotta write down when i shit, so it seems like i'm writing in my journal!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Meh. I really like Matthew McConaughey and just about all of his movies, but actors are soooooooooo booooooorring. Always the same whimsical explanation of how they become a character and trying to draw parallels between their life's struggles/revelations and that of the common man.

I keep jumping forward 5 minutes to try to find a part of this episode where they aren't talking about acting.

They are the absolute worst guests.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They are the absolute worst guests.
Not even. Rob Lowe was one of his best podcasts in a while. And RDJ wasn't too bad either. His worst guests are female comedians and it isn't even close.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not even. Rob Lowe was one of his best podcasts in a while. And RDJ wasn't too bad either. His worst guests are female comedians and it isn't even close.
Yeah... except Ms Pat. She might be top 5 all time.

• 1Solidarity

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I thought the whole Kanye thing was just a schtick to keep himself in the news. Holy fuck, I couldn't make it through more than 10 minutes. Dude sitting outside Tim Horton's past 10 years panhandling, is capable of more coherent conversation.

Was he super fucking high, or is that actually "normal" Kanye?

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think that's normal Kanye.

The guy honestly seems like he has good intentions, but I've never heard anyone else that even comes close to the level of narcissism that this guy has.

• 1Like

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I made it five minutes in and had to turn it off. The dude just seems like he exists on another plane of existence.

A plane of existence where everyone is inbred and huffs paint for fun.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I made it about an hour in.

There's A LOT of "I built this", "I'm the best....", "I'm a natural leader of men....", "God chose me to....". That's actually why I turned it off, because Mrs. Bandwagon and I started talking about how annoying it is when Celebs say they built or designed something but in reality, all they did was lend their name and a scribble on a napkin to someone that actually knows how to build/design/implement something.

Like I said earlier - I think that the guy generally has good intentions, but he's narcissistic as fuck and living in the little celeb bubble that makes all of them batshit crazy. He just takes it to a whole new level.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm a let you finish but Kanye might be the biggest narcist of all time...

The level of delusion with this guy is frightening. Narcissism is such an unattractive quality, after you hit the bullshit tipping point. But, I guess it tricks enough females to get passed down through the generations.

All the stupid's just need to stop paying attention to the guy and drive him truly insane.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
In the spirit of Alex Jones:

Jamie "gets COVID" right before this is set to be recorded. Brian Redban moves to Austin permenantly. Jamie been replaced? Prolly not. I'm ready to go deep on inter-dimensional celebrity child eaters though.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In the spirit of Alex Jones:

Jamie "gets COVID" right before this is set to be recorded. Brian Redban moves to Austin permenantly. Jamie been replaced? Prolly not. I'm ready to go deep on inter-dimensional celebrity child eaters though.

Ohhh fuck. Tim Dillon AND Alex Jones? This is going to melt down the internet.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Ohhh fuck. Tim Dillon AND Alex Jones? This is going to melt down the internet.
It would've been a better watch if Joe wasn't so hyper focused on playing Alex's fact checker for the first half.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users