The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Yeah, his thing is trying to be accurate and not just talk shit and shoot off random lies like everyone else. I don't get why people are like HE BACKTRACKED, FUCKING SELLOUT. Actually, I do...people are stupid, whiny cunts.

And for Bandwagon - Paraphrasing but he basically said Antifa were on video setting fires all over Oregon. Apparently it was 1 or 2 fires there so he corrected it.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
We may never know why those JRE episodes didn’t make it to Spotify...chaos gonna chaos

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
We may never know why those JRE episodes didn’t make it to Spotify...chaos gonna chaos
If every episode fit your "narrative" here, then I'd be more likely to buy it. But they don't. Not even close. And many of the episodes that are there have way more offensive shit in them than the ones that aren't. Bunch of monkeys thinking they see a pattern. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. We will know eventually I am sure.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
humans have an innate drive to see patterns where none exist and then derive meaning from those non-existent patterns. people looked up at the sky and saw "patterns" and named them constellations and then created religions out of them.

yes it's entirely possible that spotify is pulling joe's strings as they're giving him a reach around, but it's also entirely possible that joe is just being joe and hasn't changed much at all.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
humans have an innate drive to see patterns where none exist and then derive meaning from those non-existent patterns. people looked up at the sky and saw "patterns" and named them constellations and then created religions out of them.

yes it's entirely possible that spotify is pulling joe's strings as they're giving him a reach around, but it's also entirely possible that joe is just being joe and hasn't changed much at all.

I think he just got old. Seems like he doesn't have a lot of energy nowadays, nor does he seem to have the patience to deal with ideas in the way he used to do in the past.

Listen to his podcast with Tim Dillion, who is a comedian with a lot of energy. He is constantly throwing out jokes and Joe Rogan just shoots them all down.

He got old and comfortable.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Apparently it was 1 or 2 fires there so he corrected it.
Uhh no. A lot more than 1 or 2 people where arrested for starting fires. A dozen if not more in multiple states have been arrested for starting fires or trying to start them.

Now where they 100% antifa? Thats debatable. But it is a fact numerous people where arrested for starting or trying to start fires. The problem is they all looked like antifa because antifa looks like crazy stereotypical criminal vermin.

Joe being the typical uninformed person he is completely back tracks and looks like an idiot to anyone who actually followed what was going on.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I think he just got old. Seems like he doesn't have a lot of energy nowadays, nor does he seem to have the patience to deal with ideas in the way he used to do in the past.

Listen to his podcast with Tim Dillion, who is a comedian with a lot of energy. He is constantly throwing out jokes and Joe Rogan just shoots them all down.

He's been doing that for years. It's a running theme where he has someone on just dropping jokes and Rogan's autism is too hardcore that day to see it.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most of the big successful comedians are just performers. Whether they are actually funny or not is debatable.

People that are naturally hilarious are a rarity indeed.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Now where they 100% antifa? Thats debatable. But it is a fact numerous people where arrested for starting or trying to start fires. The problem is they all looked like antifa because antifa looks like crazy stereotypical criminal vermin.

Not to split hairs here but isn't this part of the back track? We don't know if they were full on Antifa scumbags or BLM randos or just bored jobless fucking idiots with nothing better to do.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Not to split hairs here but isn't this part of the back track? We don't know if they were full on Antifa scumbags or BLM randos or just bored jobless fucking idiots with nothing better to do.

They don't need to be Antifa for the fires to not be 100% related to climate change.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Amazing how the average Twitter retard has no idea contracts bind all parties to them, not just one.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Be a fly on the wall at Spotify to observe.... nothing happening? Is this "Spotify employee strike" thing even real? Some article from a site I've never heard of that appears to just refluff Vice articles and call it journalism says that according to uncited sources there are actions "being considered" by "some" at Spotify. People need fucking hobbies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Be a fly on the wall at Spotify to observe.... nothing happening? Is this "Spotify employee strike" thing even real? Some article from a site I've never heard of that appears to just refluff Vice articles and call it journalism says that according to uncited sources there are actions "being considered" by "some" at Spotify. People need fucking hobbies.
You're right, I'm sure its only on the internet. Highly unlikely that any of the millennial employees at spotify are upset about a transphobic racist like JR being on their platform.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If it's real and there's some movement within Spotify to end their careers over woke politics, I'm sure we will see the fruit of that soon from more news sources with actual names and sources attached then. Until then yeah, iioti or whatever nonsense you scamps say.

Rogan himself talked about this I think. A bunch of anonymous reports from some weird site no one knows gets picks up by Barstool and suddenly everyone is just certain they have the inside scoop. Shit is dumb.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If it's real and there's some movement within Spotify to end their careers over woke politics, I'm sure we will see the fruit of that soon from more news sources with actual names and sources attached then. Until then yeah, iioti or whatever nonsense you scamps say.

Rogan himself talked about this I think. A bunch of anonymous reports from some weird site no one knows gets picks up by Barstool and suddenly everyone is just certain they have the inside scoop. Shit is dumb.
weird site?

vice? (whom i admit, used to be good, but still, they're not some basement dweller blogger)

Three sources provided Motherboard with some of the questions submitted to the town hall meeting. Motherboard granted them anonymity as they weren't authorized to speak to the press about internal Spotify issues. Two of the questions submitted for the Q&A section of the meeting highlight some of the Spotify employee's concerns around Joe Rogan's content.

Fucker

Log Wizard

Decades of being a hardcore pot smokers does sludge up the neurons quite a bit. I'm sure that's a big part of what you are talking about.