The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It's not like it's going to hurt them and it keeps them from spreading it to old people. I see no reason to sperg out on it but whatever.

You can't say that, these vaccines are still only approved for emergency use.

Kiki

Log Wizard
My issue is that it's just going to make it easier for media to dismiss him as alt-right while he hangs out with Greg Abbott and deplatform him. He's an idiot.

You can't say that, these vaccines are still only approved for emergency use.

Sure, we really don't know but it's their risk to take, for all we know it's fine as well. I'm not going to tell anyone what they should and shouldn't do, especially since we haven't seen much in the way of adverse side effects. Also the faster everyone has antibodies, the faster we can stop cucking out over this bullshit. Either way I'm not going to go apeshit over it.

You also most likely enjoy cocks in your mouth

If you only knew. Sperg more.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
My issue is that it's just going to make it easier for media to dismiss him as alt-right while he hangs out with Greg Abbott and deplatform him. He's an idiot.

Sure, we really don't know but it's their risk to take, for all we know it's fine as well. I'm not going to tell anyone what they should and shouldn't do, especially since we haven't seen much in the way of adverse side effects. Also the faster everyone has antibodies, the faster we can stop cucking out over this bullshit. Either way I'm not going to go apeshit over it.

If you only knew. Sperg more.

Sure, and for all we know there are serious side effects years on. We can't say. Again, that is why it is only approved for emergency use and young, healthy people aren't in any kind of emergency to get it. Shit, not even unhealthy young people are dying from this at some kind of significant rate.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
It's not like it's going to hurt them and it keeps them from spreading it to old people. I see no reason to sperg out on it but whatever.

What the fuck feels based data are you looking at? No one under 80 should be getting this vaccine.

1619723270383.png

1619723232278.png

Kiki

Log Wizard
Sure, and for all we know there are serious side effects years on. We can't say. Again, that is why it is only approved for emergency use and young, healthy people aren't in any kind of emergency to get it. Shit, not even unhealthy young people are dying from this at some kind of significant rate.

I agree. The only benefit I can see is not spreading it to more risky groups of the population or achieving herd immunity. Covid also has side effects even with it's low chances of death, like giving strokes or seizures to younger people and breathing problems, so it's 50/50 for me. Just depends on which roll of the dice you want to take. Current medical science vs crazy china virus.

"It's not like it's going to hurt them and it keeps them from spreading it to old people. I see no reason to sperg out on it but whatever."
What the fuck feels based data are you looking at? No one under 80 should be getting this vaccine.

You're assuming the only reason to get the vaccine is risk of death? How does that refute my statement that it probably won't hurt you as far as we know at this time and keeps you from spreading it to vulnerable populations?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Your assuming the only reason to get the vaccine is risk of death? How does that refute my statement that it probably won't hurt you as far as we know at this time and keeps you from spreading it to vulnerable populations?

Yes, the only reason to get the vaccine is risk of death. The vulnerable populations you are talking about are vulnerable to way more than just COVID which is why they should get the vaccine even if there are negative side effects since they probably won't live long enough to suffer them. Why should we concede to the idea that the tiny fraction that is vulnerable should be the ones dictating what the vast majority of us that are healthy should do?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Is anyone looking to Joe Rogan for medical advice? Fauci taking to the airwaves to talk about something two comedians said on a podcast just shows how silly the world is right now.

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
Yes, the only reason to get the vaccine is risk of death. The vulnerable populations you are talking about are vulnerable to way more than just COVID which is why they should get the vaccine even if there are negative side effects since they probably won't live long enough to suffer them. Why should we concede to the idea that the tiny fraction that is vulnerable should be the ones dictating what the vast majority of us that are healthy should do?

I'm not saying anyone should be dictated to, especially by Joe Rogan. People should be allowed to make their own choices. Again there are other risks other than death from the virus, even in young people, and there is a benefit to all of us for getting away from this cuckening faster, can you say it's really going to hurt if they do? Let people make up their own mind. It's not like I'm saying it should be required and we should all have vaccine passports lol.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Is anyone looking to Joe Rogan for medical advice? Fauci taking to the airwaves to talk about something two comedians said on a podcast just shows how silly the world is right now.
No, no one should be taking medical advice from the heat shock protein guy or his friend from the Legion of Skanks. But people do, or rather they consume a bunch of media in which people make flip halfass comments with just enough faux medical jargon in it to sound plausible. In a vacuum it isn't much, but in context, not ideal. I don't love Fauci commenting on this shit either but I guess it's part of his job.

I miss old Rogan, he hung out with the IDW people too much and he forgot he's an idiot.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Don't underestimate the power of a scarlet letter. I really do wish the choice to get a vaccine came down to logical reasoning based on medical data. Certain social circles have LONG past made that an impossibility. And employers wanting to reduce liability I'm pretty certain will follow suit.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
No, no one should be taking medical advice from the heat shock protein guy or his friend from the Legion of Skanks. But people do, or rather they consume a bunch of media in which people make flip halfass comments with just enough faux medical jargon in it to sound plausible. In a vacuum it isn't much, but in context, not ideal. I don't love Fauci commenting on this shit either but I guess it's part of his job.

I miss old Rogan, he hung out with the IDW people too much and he forgot he's an idiot.
Did your wife's boyfriend get the vaccine?

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The second you say "im not xyz!" after being accused of xyz youve lost the battle.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

The Real Joe Rogan Experience: How Spotify’s most popular podcast became a vehicle for disinformation​

bloodyelbow is pretty much the faggot journalism of mma

33b3ceea5f7bfac3f448f977eed38ae9.png

not like theres any "journalism" in mma lulz

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

The Real Joe Rogan Experience: How Spotify’s most popular podcast became a vehicle for disinformation​

I guess we're going to find out if Joe is cancelable. There's no doubt that the thought police are coming for him. I would really like to give him some truth serum and ask if he's glad he went to Spotify.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
The josh rogin one is worth a listen as well
this dude married a jew and his only extended family is his step father and step bro?

he ain't got no mother or father or sisters or brothers or any kids? just HER family?
04b091e4ec46bf5da02551daa3d04bb0.png