The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
QT on JRE!

What is your Tarantino movie ranking order?

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Inglourious Basterds
3. Reservoir Dogs
4. The Hateful Eight
5. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
6. Django Unchained
7. Jackie Brown
8. Kill Bill 1/2
-Never Saw: Death Proof

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
QT on JRE!

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Inglourious Basterds
3. Reservoir Dogs
4. The Hateful Eight
6. Django Unchained
7. Jackie Brown
8. Kill Bill 1/2
1. Pulp Fiction
2. Kill Bill 1/2
3. Reservoir Dogs
4. Inglorious Bastards

After that the rest are all kind of "meh" to me and could be arranged in whichever order. I might put Django in 5th, mostly because of Leo's performance and the great memes it spawned.

Chris

Potato del Grande
QT on JRE!

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Inglourious Basterds
3. Reservoir Dogs
4. The Hateful Eight
6. Django Unchained
7. Jackie Brown
8. Kill Bill 1/2
Do yourself a favour and never watch Death Proof. It's legitimately one of the worst and most boring movies I've ever seen.

What makes it worse is that you are supposed to watch it as a double bill with Rodriguez's Planet Terror going on first, a movie that is very over the top and entertaining.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The best Tarantino movie is the one he didn't even direct - True Romance

I really liked Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs, but the rest were all a bit of a step down for me

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Del

Vyemm Raider
Out of the movies I've seen:

Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
Reservoir Dogs
Kill Bill 1
Inglourious Basterds
Kill Bill 2
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
QT on JRE!

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Inglourious Basterds
3. Reservoir Dogs
4. The Hateful Eight
6. Django Unchained
7. Jackie Brown
8. Kill Bill 1/2

he gives out some serious perv vibes. Woody Allen level. And his obsession with feet and Uma doesn't help either

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The Jesse Singal episode is annoying the fuck out of me because of the lengths this guy is going to explain why Alex Jones is a bridge too far as far as "platforming" people.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
There's not really anything special in this episode, but I like this lady. Most of the female comedians are basically the same person with the same voice and same cadence of speaking and its kind of annoying. This lady isn't too far off from that, but far enough to be enjoyable. I guess.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Is she the girl who was too sexy for Italy and was sent to prison for murder, but actually a black guy did it?
She was the one that went to prison in Italy for murder of her roomate, yes. I never paid attention to the story while it was unfolding or when she was found innocent, so I really don't know shit about it. I only got about 20 minutes into it on my way into work, but seems like a really good episode so far. She's interesting to listen to so far.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
matt damon did a movie about her, stillwater

she hates it (for obvious reasons)
1. girl is ugly
2. girl is fat
3. girl is a lesbo
in the end, she DID kill the girl and matt damon covered it up

Chris

Potato del Grande
She was the one that went to prison in Italy for murder of her roomate, yes. I never paid attention to the story while it was unfolding or when she was found innocent, so I really don't know shit about it. I only got about 20 minutes into it on my way into work, but seems like a really good episode so far. She's interesting to listen to so far.
It was huge news in the UK for each trial because I think the roommate was English.

I remember that she seemed off in the media around the murder investigation which made her a suspect, like she was kissing/hugging her boyfriend appropriately or something, so everyone thought she was a sex fiend and stabbed her prettier roommate out of jealousy.

Italy had this whole insane sex revenge story they made up and when the DNA was actually a random black guy, they then built him into the story.

Last edited: