The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It was huge news in the UK for each trial because I think the roommate was English.

From memory I think it was pretty obvious she was innocent and Italian police were totally insane.
they weren't insane, they were just some italian hillbillies and as most popo do, they had a "theory" and they went ham with the theory that this musta been a lesbo murder sex plot, and they'll do anything to make sure "their" narrative sticks.

they were inept to the point of using a take out paper bag at the scene to collect "evidence"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
She was the one that went to prison in Italy for murder of her roomate, yes. I never paid attention to the story while it was unfolding or when she was found innocent, so I really don't know shit about it. I only got about 20 minutes into it on my way into work, but seems like a really good episode so far. She's interesting to listen to so far.
Been listening to this, its pretty good. Starts getting real around 1hr 20in where they start talking about the mental toll about being wrongly accused and everything that entails.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Ahhhhh, fucking finally. A decent episode/guest.

I'm only a little bit into the Steven Rinella episode, but busting up at the stories of people getting shot while hunting.

Steve's godamn interrupting on his own show is hard not to get annoyed with, but its really hard to not love the guy.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ahhhhh, fucking finally. A decent episode/guest.

I'm only a little bit into the Steven Rinella episode, but busting up at the stories of people getting shot while hunting.

Steve's godamn interrupting on his own show is hard not to get annoyed with, but its really hard to not love the guy.
I love Steve, even if he doesn't give the best interviews. I'd drop a LOT of cash to go hunting with that dude. Might have to finally listen to an episode.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great episode if you want to hear comedians actually being funny. I love Joe, but he has to be the least funny, uber-successful comedian ever.

These guys are crack'in quips, impressions, and one-liners all over the place and it's great. Shane Gillis and Mark Normand are killers. Ari, is, ya know, Ari.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Great episode if you want to hear comedians actually being funny. I love Joe, but he has to be the least funny, uber-successful comedian ever. These guys are crack'in quips, impressions, and one-liners all over the place and it's great.

No surprise, I love Joe.

I love Joe for Joe not for his comedy. That said I do have to give him credit, I think his special Strange Times was his best work.

My favorite comedian by far is Bill Burr.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Great episode if you want to hear comedians actually being funny. I love Joe, but he has to be the least funny, uber-successful comedian ever.

These guys are crack'in quips, impressions, and one-liners all over the place and it's great. Shane Gillis and Mark Normand are killers. Ari, is, ya know, Ari.

WHAT?! Shane is kind of a cheese dick

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I agree that Joe is not a good comedian. I guess some people must like his comedy but as much as I think his podcast is amazing, I don't care to hear him do comedy ever.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I agree that Joe is not a good comedian. I guess some people must like his comedy but as much as I think his podcast is amazing, I don't care to hear him do comedy ever.
He's funny because he's like one of your friends that is funny, not because he's some God tier joke guy. Same with Chapelle imo

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Gillis is literally the funniest new comedian out there. If you think he’s a cheese dick you are clearly mentally retarded or he reminds you of a Mice and Men type retard that raped you as a child.
1728 is the best episode in at least 2 years

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Gillis is literally the funniest new comedian out there. If you think he’s a cheese dick you are clearly mentally retarded or he reminds you of a Mice and Men type retard that raped you as a child.
1728 is the best episode in at least 2 years
Chicks with dicks make your dick hard. Spare me your opinions about life.

• 1Worf