The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Chicks with dicks make your dick hard. Spare me your opinions about life.

you continue to show yourself to be nothing but a mouth breathing retard who is a miserable cunt. Please share more comedy opinions.

Last edited:

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

lol, I am only 30 mins in and they have been going off about all the shit we talk about on this board.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I think 1572 (Moxie Marlinspike) is my favourite of the last 2 years but 1728 is definitely a top shelf one. Very entertaining from start to finish.
Man I put off watching this for way too long. Just got to them talking about chicks licking their assholes and how not fun that had to be for the girls.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Snoop "D" "O" Double Fucking "G"

How fucking HIGH is Joe gonna be by the end of this podcast???

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
The GIlbert Godfried episode might be good, but oh man, the first 20m sounded like an old man lost in an airport; couldn't go past.

Liking the snoop dogg episode thus far (listening while doing FFXIV shit) but it sounds like 50% promotion vs. conversation. Only 1.2 hours in though so that might change.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The GIlbert Godfried episode might be good, but oh man, the first 20m sounded like an old man lost in an airport; couldn't go past.

Liking the snoop dogg episode thus far (listening while doing FFXIV shit) but it sounds like 50% promotion vs. conversation. Only 1.2 hours in though so that might change.
it was pretty mundane, only exciting parts were when he was talking about aladdin and robin williams, like he should have just kept doing that.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
FEBlqn-XIAck0-z.jpg

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think it was the episode where he was talking to Theo Von, and it was basically a side-comment when he was telling Theo how flexible he was. Also Bubbles is a chimo