The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I switched back to this episode after listening to the B Schuab one for a bit. I like that guy, but he sucks at comedy and all his success is because of Joe so his bragging is getting kind of annoying.
200.gif

i think the tldr is he bet the fat black guy theres no way he could beat him in a dash, and since he saw he was losing he faked blowing out both his hammys

again he blew out both hammys and then 5days later did that tough mudder hes talking to rogan about

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was super excited to see The Black Keys on again. But, it's just alright. Kind of boring for most of it. My theory of guests getting worse with each re-appearance continues to hold true.

• 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The really famous people are the worst because they've spent so much of their lives just telling everyone one celeb name-drop story after another that it's always their entire appearance. It's like they don't understand this is an entirely different thing and just interact the same way they do with everyone else: "Let me tell you what it's like to be a celebrity and all the big names I hang out with".

I listened to about 45m of it. Didn't hate it or anything, just wasn't too interested.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The really famous people are the worst because they've spent so much of their lives just telling everyone one celeb name-drop story after another that it's always their entire appearance. It's like they don't understand this is an entirely different thing and just interact the same way they do with everyone else: "Let me tell you what it's like to be a celebrity and all the big names I hang out with".

I listened to about 45m of it. Didn't hate it or anything, just wasn't too interested.

You really start to understand that 50-75% of the reason that they are famous is because they learned to play the famous people game of "know people and be known by people." It just becomes their lives outside the one thing they do well. Joe does a good job staying away from it......until he starts getting into the comedy casts where you can hear it in the way they talk about the industry. I get that they create things and it is a talent; but fuck if isn't annoying as shit to hear the sheer amount of name dropping that they do to make sure they are relevant. It is their equivalent of using buzzwords.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

celebrities only have 1 jre worth of material

basically they can tell their whole lives in 1jre maybe 2, case in point just recently tysons 3rd jre, just trash

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
celebrities only have 1 jre worth of material

basically they can tell their whole lives in 1jre maybe 2, case in point just recently tysons 3rd jre, just trash
Some people are interesting like Bill Burr, John Carmack and Maynard James Keenan. That's just because they have other interests and hobbies and shit beyond whatever their celebrity* revolves around.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
About 2:50 in Joe starts going down a little rant about groomers & lgbt. More than he normally says, at least
Edit - lol he drops a deuce on just about everyone at the very end of this episode. Look forward to seeing a headline or two on this one

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
About 2:50 in Joe starts going down a little rant about groomers & lgbt. More than he normally says, at least
Edit - lol he drops a deuce on just about everyone at the very end of this episode. Look forward to seeing a headline or two on this one
Yea this was a pretty good episode. It's like a 3 hour long fuck you letter to the left.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
damn it's finally gonna happen

tim dillon is now signaling the bat signal that it's ok to shit on shaub, for years shaub has been protected by rogan, and NO ONE talked shit about him

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ok, it took me a weekend and i think i have the entire handle on the soon to be destruction of brendan schaub if anyone doesn't want to sherlock this themself

only jre and mma ppl would even know or understand who this retard is and how either tomorrow or in the next few weeks/months it is all going to come crashing down for him.

cuz of this

• 1WTF

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
ok, it took me a weekend and i think i have the entire handle on the soon to be destruction of brendan schaub if anyone doesn't want to sherlock this themself

only jre and mma ppl would even know or understand who this retard is and how either tomorrow or in the next few weeks/months it is all going to come crashing down for him.

cuz of this
That didn't explain a godamn fucking thing, Lanx Lanx

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That didn't explain a godamn fucking thing, Lanx Lanx
if you want an explanation it starts all the way in january

and you need to know who bobby lee and his wife are(no one knows her name cuz shes worthless and is just known as bobby lee's hot wife looks like a less hotter megan fox)
Bobby%20Lee%20and%20girlfriend.jpg

so since she is known as bobby lees hot wife, she fancies herself a comedian and has a podcast w/ 2 other la comics little esther and some blond chick.

so the blond chick is like, a unfunny comedian we all known wanted me to walk him to his truck for a bj

its now known as the truck walk, or trugg walg (since if youve heard brendan he can't speak)

then bobby lees wife is like "yea he tried to slip into my dm's too"

this wouldn't matter, but brendan is married w/ 2 kids and he freaks out and he sues this guy with less than 1000 subscribers

b/c he for some reason has an obsession w/ brendan and has video of the trugg walg

this is where it starts, but it didn't start to blow up until he released his second "special" and tried to promote it on rogan

anyway more to be continued later...

just know you need to know who bryan callen is, his 25yr relationship w/ bobby lee, how everyone on the fighter and the kid sub reddit hates them all

and

who this h3he ethan guy is

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
if you want an explanation it starts all the way in january

and you need to know who bobby lee and his wife are(no one knows her name cuz shes worthless and is just known as bobby lee's hot wife looks like a less hotter megan fox)
Bobby%20Lee%20and%20girlfriend.jpg

so since she is known as bobby lees hot wife, she fancies herself a comedian and has a podcast w/ 2 other la comics little esther and some blond chick.

so the blond chick is like, a unfunny comedian we all known wanted me to walk him to his truck for a bj

its now known as the truck walk, or trugg walg (since if youve heard brendan he can't speak)

then bobby lees wife is like "yea he tried to slip into my dm's too"

this wouldn't matter, but brendan is married w/ 2 kids and he freaks out and he sues this guy with less than 1000 subscribers

b/c he for some reason has an obsession w/ brendan and has video of the trugg walg

this is where it starts, but it didn't start to blow up until he released his second "special" and tried to promote it on rogan

anyway more to be continued later...

just know you need to know who bryan callen is, his 25yr relationship w/ bobby lee, how everyone on the fighter and the kid sub reddit hates them all

and

who this h3he ethan guy is
Lol. Thanks for the rundown, I think. Brenden is the only person on the planet that doesn't know he's not funny. Not surprised he's a douche too

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lol. Thanks for the rundown, I think. Brenden is the only person on the planet that doesn't know he's not funny. Not surprised he's a douche too
dude, thats just january lulz...

now you have to know that the fight and the kid subreddit (we'll call tfatk), hates brendan and is where all the information comes from, but it is very difficult to read b/c they all talk like they have a lisp to mock brendan (they call him brenda b/c they hate him or brandon like the retard making a murder nephew cuz he doesn't want to be associated w/ a retard... so you get it)

one time he thought he'd be cool and do a reddit ama(ask me anything) and they shit on him hardcore

then he has had this hatred built up for tfatk reddit for months and years, one time he ranted that it's losers who work at p.f. changs and are probably just a bunch of homeless cats, well now they go by
db428543539c85cf77cb944e75815574.png

he hates this subreddit

so then, a month ago he calls up bobbylee and is like, a reporter is gonna write about you, its not gonna be good

then he gets "another podcaster" (later admitted to be bryan callen) on the call and they both rail into bobbylee that he is the mastermind of the tfatk subreddit and has been running it along w/ his wife, for the past 6 years to hate on brendan

and they were both yelling and bullying bobbylee to the point that bobby ended his 25yr relationship w/ bryan, which is huge b/c bobby lee is a super pussy.

but now bryan cant handle all the hate he's been getting for being fucknut

because it's also later found out that they both threatened bobby with
destroying his standup career
destroying his podcasting
getting "other podcasters" against him like rogan... yup, they brought out the r word
there might also be a lawsuit too! (but brendan is really just suiing that other youtuber)

that's probably enough info that you can watch this podcast and get 90% of it

oh and after that podcast
this is the update on the 300pages

oh also that everything brendan has, is falling apart
he lost all showtime exclusive deals
interviews
jobs

his "network" the thicc boys are failing and he has to put them on patreon to get money

everyone on his podcast is quitting

the small white guy quit
the black guy quit
and kat the girl quit

if chin quits brendan is done, but chin is probably part owner cuz brendan needs him so much

Last edited:

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
dude, thats just january lulz...

now you have to know that the fight and the kid subreddit (we'll call tfatk), hates brendan and is where all the information comes from, but it is very difficult to read b/c they all talk like they have a lisp to mock brendan (they call him brenda b/c they hate him or brandon like the retard making a murder nephew cuz he doesn't want to be associated w/ a retard... so you get it)

one time he thought he'd be cool and do a reddit ama(ask me anything) and they shit on him hardcore

then he has had this hatred built up for tfatk reddit for months and years, one time he ranted that it's losers who work at p.f. changs and are probably just a bunch of homeless cats, well now they go by
db428543539c85cf77cb944e75815574.png

he hates this subreddit

so then, a month ago he calls up bobbylee and is like, a reporter is gonna write about you, its not gonna be good

then he gets "another podcaster" (later admitted to be bryan callen) on the call and they both rail into bobbylee that he is the mastermind of the tfatk subreddit and has been running it along w/ his wife, for the past 6 years to hate on brendan

and they were both yelling and bullying bobbylee to the point that bobby ended his 25yr relationship w/ bryan, which is huge b/c bobby lee is a super pussy.

but now bryan cant handle all the hate he's been getting for being fucknut

because it's also later found out that they both threatened bobby with
destroying his standup career
destroying his podcasting
getting "other podcasters" against him like rogan... yup, they brought out the r word
there might also be a lawsuit too! (but brendan is really just suiing that other youtuber)

that's probably enough info that you can watch this podcast and get 90% of it

oh and after that podcast
this is the update on the 300pages

oh also that everything brendan has, is falling apart
he lost all showtime exclusive deals
interviews
jobs

his "network" the thicc boys are failing and he has to put them on patreon to get money

everyone on his podcast is quitting

the small white guy quit
the black guy quit
and kat the girl quit

if chin quits brendan is done, but chin is probably part owner cuz brendan needs him so much
How you gona care about these Rogan nut huggers? They are all a waste of time. This is just as bad and embarrassing as the manufactured Twitch streamer drama.

Ya need to take a step back and re-evaluate your entertainment.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How you gona care about these Rogan nut huggers? They are all a waste of time. This is just as bad and embarrassing as the manufactured Twitch streamer drama.

Ya need to take a step back and re-evaluate your entertainment.
so instead i should just listen to the latest jre w/ a woman who is only considered a comedian by association cuz shes seguras wife