The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Edward Norton any good? I've got high hopes for that guy. Probably won't listen until next week

no, this is the week of JOE ROGAN!!! I GOT A MOVIE COMING OUT, IMMA DO A PODCAST!!!

it was really cute when Norton was trying to tell Joe on the history of the Gracies. like for realz he's like "did you know the grandfather is white joe!!!"

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Joe brought the whole thing up with the Gracies. Idk, I dont listen to any of the fight stuff so i thought that whole thread about them and Seagal and aikido was interesting.

Norton is fine, he was actually on WTF and Nerdist AND JRE this week and gave basically the same interview each time. Minus the times when Joe managed to get him onto some other subjects.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
It's surprising that it's taken this long to use rogan for "doing press".

It's what he and his comedian buddies do. I guess it's a bigger commitment for actors.

It's not like it's the first time either. I dunno that it's even getting more frequent. The funniest one was when that guy used joe to schill gold and extoll the virtues of exploiting Indians in Puerto rico. And then Joe had him back To DO IT AGAIN. Lolol.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
It’s a cool show that you have to kind of not get excited about to enjoy. The best parts are connecting to people like Billy Corgan through their stories of how they actually thought about events and life vs trying to sound cool.

The more ‘big name’ you get the less substance you probably get

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
as silly as it is, that's one of the reasons why i really like Hot Ones. sean evans on one hand is great because he seriously does his research and asks really great questions. but on the other hand he tends to be pretty droll when asking those questions... BUT the format is so great. eating these scorching hot chicken wings completely breaks down the celebrity's defenses and so they tend to give pretty honest answers. at the end when he gives them the spotlight to schill whatever project they are doing, half the time they can't even recall what it is.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

degenerate details his degeneracy

i guess he has a nose now, thats a bonus

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Doesn't even look like Artie. Is that how he's supposed to look? The guy looked like a walking corpse on Jim and Sam just over a year ago. Good for him

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
as silly as it is, that's one of the reasons why i really like Hot Ones. sean evans on one hand is great because he seriously does his research and asks really great questions. but on the other hand he tends to be pretty droll when asking those questions... BUT the format is so great. eating these scorching hot chicken wings completely breaks down the celebrity's defenses and so they tend to give pretty honest answers. at the end when he gives them the spotlight to schill whatever project they are doing, half the time they can't even recall what it is.

my problem with Sean is that when he does ask a great question and someone starts a story, he interrupts them and just glosses over what they just said with no follow up. It's like he doesn't even listen to the answers and rushes them out the door. Joe does this too, but it's not nearly as annoying.

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
jesus, this shitlib needs to sober october and get off adderal

This one was one of the better recent ones for me. Interesting to hear a liberals thoughts on other liberals and where the problems are. Like when he talked about why liberals were attacking Wikileaks now.

Jive Turkey

Karen
my problem with Sean is that when he does ask a great question and someone starts a story, he interrupts them and just glosses over what they just said with no follow up. It's like he doesn't even listen to the answers and rushes them out the door. Joe does this too, but it's not nearly as annoying.

Yeah, those hotones "interviews" are terrible. It's just a checklist of questions, not an interview

• 1Solidarity

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This one was one of the better recent ones for me. Interesting to hear a liberals thoughts on other liberals and where the problems are. Like when he talked about why liberals were attacking Wikileaks now.

I thought it would be interesting, but then I listened to his explanation of Medicare for all and had to stop.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Man Artie sounds so much better sober. Doesn't babble 3 words and start laughing.

• 1Solidarity

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Man Artie sounds so much better sober. Doesn't babble 3 words and start laughing.
He looks like Robbie Lawler got old and grew his hair back out....and I mean that as a total compliment. I am happy for the dude and I hope he is able to stay clean.
1572994660023.png

iannis

Musty Nester
Doesn't even look like Artie. Is that how he's supposed to look? The guy looked like a walking corpse on Jim and Sam just over a year ago. Good for him

Yeah, is that artie?

I didn't recognize him from the image. Seriously. How did his face change that much.

Heroin is one hell of a drug, I guess.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Yeah, is that artie?

I didn't recognize him from the image. Seriously. How did his face change that much.

Heroin is one hell of a drug, I guess.
podcast says, he got punched in the nose by a dealer's boxer and 2nd is hooker crushed up pills with a salt shaker, broke the glass but made lines anyway, she went away and he came out the shower and snorted it.

he also forgot to mention that he probably whittled away all his natural cartilage from snorting shit for 40years

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i'm really awesome joe, i was on SIRRUIS for 12 years joe, i was amazing joe, now i'm scared

i know all this corporate media stuff joe, but i won't tell you shit, i know everything joe, but i don't know anything, i loved how you talked to bernie joe, even tho i was trying to do a podcast and learn how to do a twitter, i think i want to be a congressman now, cuz i had a 12 year SIRRUIS long term show joe, i'm amazing Joe.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users