The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yeah i figured that's what was going on too. I could listen to RDJ talking about shit for hours.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah i figured that's what was going on too. I could listen to RDJ talking about shit for hours.
no, recently all these "celebrity" podcasts joe has been having, they only go for like 90mins max

even bernie couldn't hang for that long

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Republican? Democrat? Conservative? Liberal? I don't fucking care. Maher speaks a lot more common sense than he does crazy.

The episode was great.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
bill maher loses all credibility when he's on jre going "the great intellectual bari weiss"

or something like that, he must like having a tiny jew girl around or something.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Bill actually wasn't too bad until the end, where you realize what a complete fucking cock he is that takes himself far too fucking seriously.
Yeah this podcast almost made Mahr seem like a normal person and I was really surprised. Kinda makes you wonder if Real Time is just a huge pander to the retarded left for ratings.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Nah, hard pass.

I did listen to the fight companion one. I fell asleep and edie bravo yelling about Q woke me up. lol. Somehow I don't think messicans are as monolithic a voting block as democraps want them to be, even in californiduh.

He should post here.

Last edited:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I hate Maher on his show for the last 8-10 years. But that was actually a very good listen. He isn’t stupid and he knows his audiences. His show is leftist morons so he panders. On JRe he spends two hours defending LOUIS CK and shitting on pussy lefties and fat people.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
That only makes it worse, the way I see it.

Oh, he KNOWS the harm that he's doing. He doesn't actually believe it but... boats don't buy themselves.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
He doesn't always pander. from time to time he shits on his audience too. There was the monologue where he told them if they didn't stop catering to the woke brigade they were going to get 4 more years of Trump in a landslide was good. But sadly those don't happen that often

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I haven't watched his show in a while, but when I did I remember him shitting on leftys a lot, he wasn't shy about that at all, makes fun of the twitter police types constantly. And fat people is like his pet peeve.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I haven't watched his show in a while, but when I did I remember him shitting on leftys a lot, he wasn't shy about that at all, makes fun of the twitter police types constantly. And fat people is like his pet peeve.
that was before TDS

iannis

Musty Nester
He never gets to unsuck Eric Holders cock.

south-park-s11e01c03-go-ahead-apologize-16x9.jpg

Bill Maher is just a skinny Michael Moore.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bill Maher is just a skinny Michael Moore.
I don't even like the guy, so I am not defending him... but, I do try to give everyone a chance and judge them after I have heard what they have to say.

You should watch the Rogan-Maher pod and list what you take issue with. I am curious what you could come up with to shit on him. Because right now, you just sound like someone in an echo chamber and you are proud of it. How is that any better than the loons on the opposite side of the political spectrum?

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You should watch the Rogan-Maher pod and list what you take issue with.

The end shows what a pretentious fuckstick Maher is. Joe is trying to play him the video of the comedian doing an impression of him and he starts getting extremely indignant/awkward about it. Furthermore, Bill contradicts himself multiple times throughout the podcast. The most notable is when he hearkens back to a "harder" time during the 60s and 70s America, yet doesn't "get" why people would support the notion of MAGA. The guy is a fucking turd-burglar and only calls out Liberals when it affects his livelihood (inability to tell jokes because of the ultra-PC cult on the left).

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
The end shows what a pretentious fuckstick Maher is.

If you took a shot of whiskey every time he mentions smoking pot on his show, you'd be passed out before the first commercial break. And he always brings it up with his dumb adolescent smirk like smoking pot is cool and verboten.