Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
He also got real sick.

Hope you get well dude!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Rise from your grave!

Neb is still alive and still writing. He's almost finished with his latest King Henry book, and is about ready to hand it out to beta readers. If you've read for him in the past and haven't contacted him lately, go ahead and send him an email letting him know you are still interested. If you haven't, but are willing to check for spelling errors and the like, you might be able to hit him up as well.

He's usually pretty quick to go from beta reading to publishing, so for those who have been patiently waiting, the time is almost nigh! I'll be sure to post the exact date it will be available, as those first day/week purchases are the best way to get him noticed by others and maybe we can get the poor guy massively famous or something (and able to support himself from book sales and pump these out even faster). It would be nice if FoH had someone famous that wasn't accused of sexual misconduct or a tranny that suck started a shotgun, right?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malkav

French Madman
Oh nice! Might be worth of a reread of the previous books before going for the new one, it has been so long!

faille

Molten Core Raider
highly recommend this series to anyone. I should probably tee up a reread. Maybe even look into a printed version, preferably signed... ;)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Release date for The Everchanging Dilemma is one week from today, Feb. 15th.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Just to be clear, this isn’t the next Mainline FM book. It’s a novella in the same vein as glassbreaker goes home.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Available for purchase or Kindle Unlimited now!

(If you can't see the link, turn off your ad blocker.)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Good story, Evelyn was a better POV character than I though she’d be. The one problem I had, and one I’ve had the same issue with the last few books, is that there is far too much internal rambling going on. Not just thoughts, but pages of rambling that don’t really add much of anything.