The Last of Us

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Buff women generally don't exist outside of modern societies with high calorie availability and steroids. Women naturally need to maintain more fat, and its really difficult to grow muscle mass without testosterone. Toned women? Yes. Actually bulked up women? Mostly no. You need to live in the gym, eat an enormous amount and still will probably need a testosterone supplement. All of those things should be impossible in a post apoc society.

tommy finding abby
b7b6c75f362d1b74207fc79981655437.png

ellie finding abby
f1108bc3cfe345ba05e0d5cabebbcea4.png

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, it’s pretty ridiculous. The hardcore Crossfit girls around town aren’t even as big as Abby. They modeled her after one of the top CrossFit women on the planet whose entire life revolves around it. I read the girls Instagram account and she is in the gym 6+ hours a day, and on an extremely strict diet and supplement routine. Extremely rare and difficult to achieve in today’s modern society with unlimited access to the resources she has, but somehow this girl can maintain that in a post apocalyptic scenario? Gtfo.

This.

Back in the 90's I worked with a production administrator who was a competing bodybuilder as well. When she was getting ready to compete it was all "white food" - boiled chicken and cottage cheese - goddamn the sacrifices! She was shaped like a V and had to buy her clothes in the kid's section and then get them resewn in the shoulders. True story.

She was ripped but not BULKY, you know? That blonde posted here earlier, that's just a fucking man-cocktail: either she "supplements" hard across the board or she's a genetic freak. There is a clear line between the sexes when it comes to muscle-bulking, and that statement would get me fired from most places nowadays.

Shit, there is a genetic muscle bulk difference between tall/lanky men and short men. It is so much fundamentally easier for a short dude to bulk out than a tall guy. I am a couple inches over 6 feet and only have a 32 inch in-seam - meaning I am all upper body and ridiculously long arms. I have occasionally tried in vain to build bulky Chad biceps to little avail. Triceps? Somehow really easy, but biceps? No go. Then again, I don't do the true Chad workout (press and curls, rinse repeat) but rather all the muscles. That and because I have been divorced for 8 years one arm is so much more toned than the other........

ANYWAY - I will never play this game so this is just an empty post in this thread. Sorry.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's been said before but Abby's supposed model is still very recognizably a woman. Abby is deliberately made to look like a man even if she claim she's not a tranny.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This.

Back in the 90's I worked with a production administrator who was a competing bodybuilder as well. When she was getting ready to compete it was all "white food" - boiled chicken and cottage cheese - goddamn the sacrifices! She was shaped like a V and had to buy her clothes in the kid's section and then get them resewn in the shoulders. True story.

She was ripped but not BULKY, you know? That blonde posted here earlier, that's just a fucking man-cocktail: either she "supplements" hard across the board or she's a genetic freak. There is a clear line between the sexes when it comes to muscle-bulking, and that statement would get me fired from most places nowadays.

Shit, there is a genetic muscle bulk difference between tall/lanky men and short men. It is so much fundamentally easier for a short dude to bulk out than a tall guy. I am a couple inches over 6 feet and only have a 32 inch in-seam - meaning I am all upper body and ridiculously long arms. I have occasionally tried in vain to build bulky Chad biceps to little avail. Triceps? Somehow really easy, but biceps? No go. Then again, I don't do the true Chad workout (press and curls, rinse repeat) but rather all the muscles. That and because I have been divorced for 8 years one arm is so much more toned than the other........

ANYWAY - I will never play this game so this is just an empty post in this thread. Sorry.

I had a conversation with my wife once about massive genetic differences. One of our neighbors was telling her daughter she could be as strong as any man or some nonsense like that. I said she shouldn’t be putting false ideas in her head. Wife argued that we shouldn’t shut her down like that or something. I ended the conversation with “I don’t work out often, if at all. I guarantee I could destroy every woman in our housing division at arm wrestling, and you all work out 3-4 times per week.” She eventually agreed to my point.

My point wasn’t girls can’t be strong, or fast, or whatever. It’s fine telling girls they can be strong if they want but these unrealistic “You can be just as _____ as a man“ is flat out lying. Not sure if they think if you just lie enough it eventually becomes true or what.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This.

even the most rhoided out ... "girl" in mma isn't as huge as abby.

cyborg looked like this before rhoids
WKKOdHnNQiV9S9ZOVIiDdYCa-VFh7bd0oAMCCi8DyC8.png

now it looks like this
21321412.jpg

everytime i see cyborg, a tiny bit of bile creeps into my throat, waiting to be expelled, that was the same feeling i got everytime i was forced to play abby.

they couldn't make abby look like holly?

• 2Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Yeah, it’s pretty ridiculous. The hardcore Crossfit girls around town aren’t even as big as Abby. They modeled her after one of the top CrossFit women on the planet whose entire life revolves around it. I read the girls Instagram account and she is in the gym 6+ hours a day, and on an extremely strict diet and supplement routine. Extremely rare and difficult to achieve in today’s modern society with unlimited access to the resources she has, but somehow this girl can maintain that in a post apocalyptic scenario? Gtfo.

Lets not forget that besides her having at least the muscle mass of Colleen Fotsch (top 20 in US last year), her face also looks nothing like that of a woman.

1593445453436.png

vs

EbAPqkFWAAEhbrs.jpg

I know who I'd rather get trashed by.

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Well you know, makeup doesn’t grow on trees like vials of testosterone and HGH.

• 3Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lets not forget that besides her having at least the muscle mass of Colleen Fotsch (top 20 in US last year), her face also looks nothing like that of a woman.
Colleen Fotsch was the body model for Abby, another girl (Jocelyn Mettler) was the face model:

Jocely-Mettler-Abby.jpg

I'm not sure which of them should be more offended at the final product.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm not sure which of them should be more offended at the final product.

I guess with the lengths they went through to remove any kind of feminine appeal, the consumer should be happy they didn't staple three dongs to Abbies forehead.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so it takes 3 girls to make a man abby

face

body
this abomination

mo-cap/voice
(voice is horrible)
latest

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Well you know, makeup doesn’t grow on trees like vials of testosterone and HGH.

This would be funnier if it wasn't for the left wing fucking up the US, Europe, and even videogames.

BLM, crimigrants, butch hulk "women", its all the same tiresome shit.

mo-cap/voice
(voice is horrible)
latest

You don't hire someone like this for an artsy job because they have a nice voice.

I learned from #metoo that good looking women are never hired due to their talents, only for sexual exploitation.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You don't hire someone like this for an artsy job because they have a nice voice.
Eh, that's Laura Bailey. ND has given her two shitty roles in a row, but her voice is still the reason she's the most popular/prolific VA of the past decade or so.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, that's Laura Bailey. ND has given her two shitty roles in a row, but her voice is still the reason she's the most popular/prolific VA of the past decade or so.

Nah dude, all attractive women are whores. Can't have anything to do with her being a veteran voice actress with roles dating back over twenty years.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

I bet her voice and warm personality make her a very favored person to work with.

Nah dude, all attractive women are whores. Can't have anything to do with her being a veteran voice actress with roles dating back over twenty years.

Voicing anime and the likes takes incredible skill, I'm sure there aren't thousands of others in the world that could do it.

Lets see how much work she gets when she's 60.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Voicing anime and the likes takes incredible skill, I'm sure there aren't thousands of others in the world that could do it.

Oh well shit I guess we can just tell Steve Blum to retire because he has no worthwhile talents.

Lets see how much work she gets when she's 60.

BornSteven Jay Blum
April 29, 1960 (age 60)

Oh guess you really are a fucking half-wit.

• 1Worf