The Last of Us

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
There's a scene where she looks in the WLF gym, and a comment about how much she benches now or something. She gets buffer as her flashbacks progress, suggesting she started training after Joel wrecked her dad.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
There's a scene where she looks in the WLF gym, and a comment about how much she benches now or something. She gets buffer as her flashbacks progress, suggesting she started training after Joel wrecked her dad.
Is there anything to suggest access to the steroids and excessive nutritional intake she would need for years?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
yeah Abbie is a girl, you flashback to her younger self and its clear she is a biological girl. Why she is ugly as fuck or has bigger muscles than Arnold is just one of those "well this makes no fucking sense" things, you'd need HGH and massive daily protein and training. I suspect it is just a way to let trannies imagine Abbie is a tranny, since they love to think everyone is just like them.

there is another tranny in the game but its prepubescent tranny stuff, more "woke" shit pushing. its actually kind of comical because basically an Islamic style culture that says women are to have babies and stay in the kitchen and men are to be warriors and young girls are married off to tribal elders, and one young girl decides she'd rather be a guy than do that shit. So brave of her for rejecting a patriarchial misogynist society, except aren't you then basically castigating Islam and other patriarchal societies? Sounds like some Islamaphobia to me.

TLOU 2 is a white man telling native societies that Western liberalism is better than aboriginal cultural ways that have been in practice for thousands of years. Tsk, tsk.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
they fucked with her character model to get lgbtqia+ points...

why??? we already have a lesbo ellie, hooking up with her new jew lesbo girlfriend while she pregnant with an asian dudes seed.

thats like more diversity than anything ever released in 5 years of media... and i was fine with it! i don't mind playing ellie and have my lesbo jew cunt around to snipe at shit and save on ammo!

this is capture from 2016-2017 when they mo-cap a scene
9bae699787e71583a6bf86b9f21ee1cb.png

i know this scene, that crotching asian girl, looks just like that in game, that tiny asian boy with the bow, looks just like that in game... and that girl with the hatchet... is abbie? she looks like a shapely girl, for time reference, this is "current" time, no flash backs, so why is abbies mo-cap a regular looking girl (body shape and all)

all her weapons are like a "butch" version of ellie. ellie gets a shotgun, abby gets a doomguy double barrell. ellie gets a bolt action rifle, abby gets a freedom fighter ak47.

something went wrong in the storywriting.

• 1Solidarity

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
they fucked with her character model to get lgbtqia+ points...

why??? we already have a lesbo ellie, hooking up with her new jew lesbo girlfriend while she pregnant with an asian dudes seed.

thats like more diversity than anything ever released in 5 years of media... and i was fine with it! i don't mind playing ellie and have my lesbo jew cunt around to snipe at shit and save on ammo!

this is capture from 2016-2017 when they mo-cap a scene
9bae699787e71583a6bf86b9f21ee1cb.png

i know this scene, that crotching asian girl, looks just like that in game, that tiny asian boy with the bow, looks just like that in game... and that girl with the hatchet... is abbie? she looks like a shapely girl, for time reference, this is "current" time, no flash backs, so why is abbies mo-cap a regular looking girl (body shape and all)

all her weapons are like a "butch" version of ellie. ellie gets a shotgun, abby gets a doomguy double barrell. ellie gets a bolt action rifle, abby gets a freedom fighter ak47.

something went wrong in the storywriting.
That is laura baley, the VA who voiced Abbie, what a bitch taking a tranies job, only trannies should voice trans characters.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Game fucking sucks and Drunkmann will end up thinking he can get away with more. Use the sales figures, and then watch them fucking crumble. This dudes days are numbered and everyone knows it.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Is there anything to suggest access to the steroids and excessive nutritional intake she would need for years?

Even if she somehow isn't officially a tranny. Her sidekick surely is.

It is extremely obvious that they had every single intention of making Abby a tranbo. Even if they don't commit to saying it outright. You can make a less sexualized woman without making her look like Abby the roid freak.

The other women in the game are still unquestionably women. Even though they don't have overstated feminine features.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Even if she somehow isn't officially a tranny. Her sidekick surely is.

It is extremely obvious that they had every single intention of making Abby a tranbo. Even if they don't commit to saying it outright. You can make a less sexualized woman without making her look like Abby the roid freak.

The other women in the game are still unquestionably women. Even though they don't have overstated feminine features.
yea they make clear little boy archer is a tranny

• 1Like

Rude

Potato del Grande
Game fucking sucks and Drunkmann will end up thinking he can get away with more. Use the sales figures, and then watch them fucking crumble. This dudes days are numbered and everyone knows it.
BioWare, Activision, everyone's doing it. It's hip!

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
In the flashbacks, Abby is clearly a girl. She has been Cape Fear training for revenge. Lev is clearly trans, her mother having named her Lily at birth but now she is living "another truth".
Rude said:
BioWare, Activision, everyone's doing it. It's hip!
Always room at the"Get woke, go broke" Last Jedi Motel.

• 1Truth!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
it's like you faggots have never seen a buff woman before. Get the fuck over it.
Stereotypical virgin male feminist statement.

My little sister is "buff", I date "tough", rural women and I've worked with a hot woman that literally competed in bodybuilding competitions. None of them look like this silly shit.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Stereotypical virgin male feminist statement.

My little sister is "buff", I date "tough", rural women and I've worked with a hot woman that literally competed in bodybuilding competitions. None of them look like this silly shit.

Yeah, it’s pretty ridiculous. The hardcore Crossfit girls around town aren’t even as big as Abby. They modeled her after one of the top CrossFit women on the planet whose entire life revolves around it. I read the girls Instagram account and she is in the gym 6+ hours a day, and on an extremely strict diet and supplement routine. Extremely rare and difficult to achieve in today’s modern society with unlimited access to the resources she has, but somehow this girl can maintain that in a post apocalyptic scenario? Gtfo.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, it’s pretty ridiculous. The hardcore Crossfit girls around town aren’t even as big as Abby. They modeled her after one of the top CrossFit women on the planet whose entire life revolves around it. I read the girls Instagram account and she is in the gym 6+ hours a day, and on an extremely strict diet and supplement routine. Extremely rare and difficult to achieve in today’s modern society with unlimited access to the resources she has, but somehow this girl can maintain that in a post apocalyptic scenario? Gtfo.
94tk66w3si751.jpg

she's more veiny and muscular than the fag boy that decides to cheat on his post apocalyptic baby mama with that thing.

• 2Barf

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
it's like you faggots have never seen a buff woman before. Get the fuck over it.

Buff women generally don't exist outside of modern societies with high calorie availability and steroids. Women naturally need to maintain more fat, and its really difficult to grow muscle mass without testosterone. Toned women? Yes. Actually bulked up women? Mostly no. You need to live in the gym, eat an enormous amount and still will probably need a testosterone supplement. All of those things should be impossible in a post apoc society.

• 1Solidarity