The Legend of Korra

Fingz_sl

shitlord
Yeah, and Boomie trying to survive the lava guy. Lava guy should be able to pick up lava and use it like tentacles. Lava tentacles.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, it honestly seems like Tenzin might have been able to take all three of them if it wasn't for P'li spawn camping with her railgun. He was definitely more than a match for Zaheer though.

Bumi was fuckin hilarious though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_73766.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Asami to Mako: You know nothing.
Bolin wargs into pabu.
Zuko's mother provided the dragon.
Iroh, Jorah, consider his relation to Zuko.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I am going to be very disappointed if this show gets canceled. It is too good to get canceled and the Avatar story is one of the best out there.

Cybsled

Well, the 4th season has been mostly produced already and was planned to be the last one anyways. Might as well finish it up and try to get money from streaming deals + DVD sales.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was working on half-baked theory that Suyin was somehow working with the Red Lotus, but it fell right apart when I realized she probably would have sabotaged the attempt to rescue Korra from Zaheer in Zaofu. Aside from that though, it's a pretty sound half-baked theory. She had beef with the Earth Queen, she sent Korra off alone after Aiwei, and she's bringing a significant force of her metal benders to the Northern Air Temple, ostensibly to rescue her daughter.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
She hadbeefwith the EarthQueen, she sent Korra off alone after Aiwei, and she's bringing a significant force of her metal benders to the Northern Air Temple, ostensibly to rescue her daughter.
All I read was "queef."

This might be the best looking episode of Korra yet if you don't count the alternate styled Wan episodes. I wish these were longer or they'd at least give us 20 episodes per season like Airbender.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I think they could really use like 10 minutes each episode to flesh it out a bit more. If they kill Tenzin like this...

This season already blows the last one out of the water

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I think they could really use like 10 minutes each episode to flesh it out a bit more. If they kill Tenzin like this...

This season already blows the last one out of the water
Season 2 LoK is probably the weakest season out of all 6. Not actually bad imo, just not as good as the rest.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
The Suyin working with the red lotus theory could work out pretty easily. Those were definitely the type of people that Suyin would have been hanging out with while she hippy'd around the world for however long, and they're all (except for Zaheer) unusual benders like she is. Maybe the double cross will be revealed and Toff will show up out of nowhere to save the day/kill her evil daughter.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Suyin working with the red lotus theory could work out pretty easily. Those were definitely the type of people that Suyin would have been hanging out with while she hippy'd around the world for however long, and they're all (except for Zaheer) unusual benders like she is. Maybe the double cross will be revealed and Toff will show up out of nowhere to save the day/kill her evil daughter.
Except Suyin was instrumental in rescuing Korra from the Red Lotus, which is where my half-baked theory falls apart. I mean she could still be working a double cross, but it would be monumentally stupid writing at this point.

Cybsled

Damn, that was a pretty hardcore final 2 episodes.

Props on making railgun girl headshot herself lol. Korra being crippled and fucked up at the end isn't something I saw either

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I enjoyed the episodes, but the depressing final note with Korra kinda sucks. Have they confirmed that they WILL release book 4?

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Excellent finale.

This season got dark real fast.

Can't wait for book 4 - maybe we'll get to see Zuko's daughter and who he ended up marrying?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The season did get pretty damn dark and the world certainly has undergone a lot. Having the Air Benders become Jedi Knights is a pretty cool way to recast the nature of the traditional nomadic existence of the Air Nation.

Jinora really is a badass air master, so cool to see her get the tattoos. I was pretty shocked at how they killed off P'Li though. I kept screaming at the screen wondering why Mako didn't just electrocute water-girl and sure enough he finally did.

I can see now why they went digital-only with the show because it does not at all fit in with the rest of Nick's programming. It is on a completely different level and really makes the rest of their entire offering look so very terrible. Did they say anywhere what the title of Book 4 is?

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I can see now why they went digital-only with the show because it does not at all fit in with the rest of Nick's programming. It is on a completely different level and really makes the rest of their entire offering look so very terrible. Did they say anywhere what the title of Book 4 is?
I agree. Even though the show tries to hide the deaths, I can get why Nick would want to put this show online instead of risking parents and their kids seeing this very easily on TV (it's not to say that most kids aren't saavy enough now a days to find the stream online).

The Master

Bronze Squire
Yeah I enjoyed the episodes, but the depressing final note with Korra kinda sucks. Have they confirmed that they WILL release book 4?
Book 4 is confirmed, pre-production is all done. It looks like it'll continue to be online only and not broadcast on Nick.