The Legend of Vox Machina

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i don't like grog being a joke in every scene. sure he had plenty of dumb moments but he was never just the punchline

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Wife and I are looking forwards to season 2, we loved season 1.

my 2 sons still have not seen season 1, and the are heavily into rpg's (older does d&d and computer games-he has been playing wow since he was ~4), younger does D&D and WH50k and computer games?)

Qhue

Trump's Staff
i don't like grog being a joke in every scene. sure he had plenty of dumb moments but he was never just the punchline

I havent reviewed campaign 1 in awhile, but I think this season will correspond to some of the more poignant dramatic bits for Grog, especially Grog/Pike interactions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
first 3 episodes of season 2 have dropped on amazon/torrents

didn't even realize it was coming out so soon, got too much shit to watch but this show is awesome

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
first 3 episodes of season 2 have dropped on amazon/torrents

didn't even realize it was coming out so soon, got too much shit to watch but this show is awesome

Haven't watched yet but was told the SJW Woke faggotry is dialed up to 11 this time around. Can anyone confirm/deny? Would be a shame if they ruin a good thing.

Christopher Guest These Go To Eleven GIF by Maudit

• 1Tiresome

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Haven't watched yet but was told the SJW Woke faggotry is dialed up to 11 this time around. Can anyone confirm/deny? Would be a shame if they ruin a good thing.

Some faggotry but none woke faggotry.

• 3Like

Sevens

Log Wizard

I don't know about season two of Vox but in campaign 3 of Crit roll the woke bullshit has been rolled up to 21, when character introductions were made they of course listed their pronouns

i-am-so-5bd9f2.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I watched the first three episodes last night and rolled my eyes a few times. It's a decent show and worth watching, but the 'message' is still present even if a bit more subtle.

There's a mercenary group with a 'badass' in a tricked out combat-wheelchair. I don't think he said a word and was only part of the episode for about 10 seconds. It's pathetic and he's purely there for 'representation' so the blue-hairs can feel "seen."

Of course every competent and/or person in power is a woman and/or jogger. The homoerotic relationship between Vax and Gilmore (the fat Middle-Eastern shopkeeper) is nauseating.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I watched the first three episodes last night and rolled my eyes a few times. It's a decent show and worth watching, but the 'message' is still present even if a bit more subtle.

There's a mercenary group with a 'badass' in a tricked out combat-wheelchair. I don't think he said a word and was only part of the episode for about 10 seconds. It's pathetic and he's purely there for 'representation' so the blue-hairs can feel "seen."

Of course every competent and/or person in power is a woman and/or jogger. The homoerotic relationship between Vax and Gilmore (the fat Middle-Eastern shopkeeper) is nauseating.
I don't think there is a single Super Straight person represented in the entire show. Talk about bigoted.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
haven't watched this yet, but vax and gilmore was always a thing in campaign one. the straight characters are percy, vex, keyleth and grog. vax is bi and scanlan is... man who even knows.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah in campaign 1 Liam's character Vax is in love with Gilmore
In campaign 2 his character is all gay hot for Essex
And in campaign 3 his character's husband is dead

There seems to be a pattern with Liam

• 2Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
The vampires from S1 were Super Straight.

Sylas would have fucked Vax, if he gave in.

haven't watched this yet, but vax and gilmore was always a thing in campaign one. the straight characters are percy, vex, keyleth and grog. vax is bi and scanlan is... man who even knows.

Keyleth definitely has a little thing for Vex. Grog would def fuck a dude if it also meant he got to fuck 3 chicks, Scanlan would be there too, probably with 3 more chicks, 2 more dudes and some kind of magical beast.

Yeah in campaign 1 Liam's character Vax is in love with Gilmore
In campaign 2 his character is all gay hot for Essex
And in campaign 3 his character's husband is dead

There seems to be a pattern with Liam

Liam's overall pattern is dealing with grief. His characters just confirm that no one is sadder than gay people.

• 2Like