The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
He said it quite possibly is the best Zelda game. But not the best game ever made. And may not even be the best game released (Last month) because he forgot it was now March.

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The best Zelda game belongs in the best game ever discussion.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The best Zelda game belongs in the best game ever discussion.

I agree. You seemed confused though by what he meant so I let you know what he meant.

Fired up to play this regardless :) But I am going to be finishing Horizon Zero Dawn first.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I agree. You seemed confused though by what he meant so I let you know what he meant.

Fired up to play this regardless :) But I am going to be finishing Horizon Zero Dawn first.
I have beaten Nioh but can recognize that Zelda will probably be better. Have not yet played Horizons but outside of your gushing over it, people in that thread have already mentioned getting tired of combat and fetch quests 8 hours in.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
can link fuck hookers and then kill them afterwards to get a refund? checkmate, nintendo fans

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
They should try something else within the game.... Because the entirety of options do not open up until around that hour length.

1) Cauldrons (Think Tombs in Tomb Raider which open up abilities to control different machines as a reward)
2) Hunting Grounds (Time trials for various hunting games)
3) Ancient hunting (Have to buy the map from a vendor) then sell the Ancient relics for money.
4) Vantages. You get an ear piece called a Focus. After acquiring the map for where vantages are, you navigate jumping puzzles/machines to use that Focus piece and look into the past of what the land once was. (The first one REALLY took me by surprise)
5) Navigating puzzle chambers to get to the end and find awesome rewards but needing certain very high quality resources to get through.

About 10 more things do to aside from the main quest I am forgetting.

If people are getting bored at 8 hours because of fetch quests? It's because Fetch quests are all they are doing and they missed 90% of the game log unlocks to show them what else there is to do in the world.

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
No I did not.

Have not yet played Horizons but outside of your gushing over it, people in that thread have already mentioned getting tired of combat and fetch quests 8 hours in.

Meanwhile, in common sense land, we are all looking forward to Zelda.

@etchazz let me know what you think of it on your switch. Also, please play 8-10 feet away when docking to test because I am very curious about what happens. (I am guessing you also pre-ordered a Switch Pro Controller?)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Meanwhile, in common sense land...

Two posts above mine you disputed how good Zelda could possibly be, obviously thinking of Horizon since you have no posts in the Nioh thread, and then you said you were gonna go play Horizon first. I then responded to your Horizon comment.

Anyway I'll be starting my Zelda play thru in about 30 min.

• 2SJW

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Dude I told you what Rafterman was getting through to you when you didn't understand what he was saying. I don't dispute anything of how good Zelda will be. I'll let you know and either gush over it or not in a few days when I play it?

Holy shit. I need a beer.

• 2Like

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
I wasn't trying to start a fight about it. Zelda is really fucking good, and so far it's probably my favorite one ever. I just don't hold Zelda in as high a regard as some, so it isn't, IMO, the best game I've played this week, much less ever. Obviously I'm talking about Horizon and obviously people are going to feel differently.

Anyway, there is no way any Zelda fan will be disappointed and I'm excited to finish it myself, right after I finish Horizon. :)

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Meanwhile, in common sense land, we are all looking forward to Zelda.

@etchazz let me know what you think of it on your switch. Also, please play 8-10 feet away when docking to test because I am very curious about what happens. (I am guessing you also pre-ordered a Switch Pro Controller?)
If he doesn't I will, have everything being delivered tomorrow.

• 2Like