The LEGO thread - or how to step on bricks in the dark

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
View attachment 412729
Awesome architecture model, V. I got the orchids for Mrs. Izo too, well, in the mail, 2-3 days. Speaking of vechicles, getting this day one - AUTOBOTS, TRANSFOR AND ROLL OUT!:
Yeah, it took the biotches almost a WEEK just to even ship it out of their Romeoville warehouse/factory.

I do want this too, but idk... I'm not rich and Legos are such a non-necessity in my life atm. If I were rich(er), I'd have sooo many friggin Legos.

Optimus was talked about for months and months... it's wild how, just like movies, leaks from the inside come out and spread. Cool to see this set finally in reality.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Lego decides to build their first US factory almost right in my backyard.

I think I just found my new job aspirations!

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Lego decides to build their first US factory almost right in my backyard.

I think I just found my new job aspirations!
Holy shit, you'll get fifty percent rebate. Go for it, V!

RQB

Mr. Poopybutthole
View attachment 412729
Awesome architecture model, V. I got the orchids for Mrs. Izo too, well, in the mail, 2-3 days. Speaking of vechicles, getting this day one - AUTOBOTS, TRANSFOR AND ROLL OUT!:
Got this set last week, was missing a piece in pack 5... Waiting on the new piece before I can finish it.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Repost
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Damn, the memberberries on that thing. The space sets were my favorite as kid, even more than the castle shit. If only that set (and most in general) wasn't priced like it was made out of gold =/

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I know, exy as fuck..
I still have my original one and I show my kids ( 7 and 9 ) how to play with it.. no this is dad's Lego haha

• 1Worf

Brad2770

I didn’t have many legos when I was a kid. They were always too expensive for the little amount of toy you got.

I did own this. And I played with it a lot. I wish I still had it.

B1B25FC8-6CD8-4B3B-A068-3EA62F6EF70A.jpeg
4153B8F0-BE98-410E-B288-4C36067F14AE.jpeg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Worf