The Little Mermaid (2023)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I’m a poor so I could use the cash
You know, I'm going into this season with the assumption it's going to suck big nards, so I retract my statement. Would be funnier if they just straight up cast a dude as Triss and made Geralt gay. And bonus, you get that bread.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Im WAY uglier so I’m still in.
AE3E79BF-86C8-455B-8089-F258E0B0CAD1.jpeg

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
the worst offender on this even more than ariel is the sheboon in titans swap for hot as fuck starfire.

Starfire is like legitimately the hottest superhero in DC OR Marvel. Hot as fuck. Got excited when I heard she was in something, then saw an actual still...and it wasn't Starfire.

Man, I didn't know how good I had it ten years ago before the great regression, before the fucking Pod People inundated everything. Back when everything was just normal and everyone liked each other and I took it for granted because I thought that was just the normal state of things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

That flag rustles me so much.

The various iterations of rainbow Pride flags? Doesn't bother me at all. You do you, and people should treat each other well. I was saying that stuff BEFORE it became socially acceptable and/or socially mandated.

This flag, though, with the triangle and everything... something about it rubs me the wrong way to say the least. I know the Pod People are itching to declare the American flag a "hate symbol" (they even tried that in Minneapolis) and replace it with this fucking monstrosity. I think that's the whole point of it, to be the new flag at some point.

When the supply of hate crimes isn't meeting the demand, re-define hate crimes. When the supply of hate symbols isn't meeting the demand, re-define hate symbols and throw everything that's a part of our culture (The Four Olds) in there.

These whack-a-doodles are now referring to capitalism itself, the very system that we all live in, as "white supremacy" because the supply of actual white supremacy isn't meeting demand, so it has to be redefined to actually become prevalent. To the 80% of the population that aren't wacky ideologues, "white supremacy" still means "nazis".

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Putting entirely aside the whole "blacks cant swim" thing, no black woman with dreads ever lets water touch her dreads.

Thats whats so fucking gross about it. I mean, aside from every fucking thing about the whole appearance. Also the fact that you know the average dog was bathed more recently, and smells better.

If they want to trick white boys into growing up thinking black girls are attractive they're really gonna have to work on that part of the psyop.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not sure if legit. but funny if it is.
7 daughters of Triton. Disney going all in on the fuckery.
FuemiZUaMAAglBu

i mean at least Fiirona Vie is included, so thats a plus.
iu

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users