<Banned>
j90e37hj7vb31.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 8 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Hey, if Disney is basically remaking ALL their cartoons as live-action, then so be it. It is like they are rebranding themselves as live-action instead of cartoons, and that is dandy. Is It making money? If yes, continue. If not, rebrand again.

But whatever exec decided to layer in some virtue signaling and identity politics needs to be canned, and that right soon. Whatever small influx of audience is gained from this is more than lost in the "I'm done with Disney" crowd.

Fact - myself and pretty much my entire social circle is now in the "I'm done with Disney" crowd. Over the kid movies, not even because of the pile of poop that is now Star Wars.

If people are in town squares in the south defacing and toppling statues of historical figures because of racism, then Disney better get on the bandwagon and change their fucking name.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Honestly if all these 7's can just jump in as "nerdy" and gain a practically instant following and then tott it up for schekels?

As long as they do not go full bathwater, sure.

Edit: at least this chick has some talent and not just "I can cross my eyes like I am suckn ur massive rod"

and who does not like dragonforce!!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
There is so much CG in that, it might as well just be animated, and I don't think I'm exaggerating. Haven't seen any of the "live action" Disney remakes so far, but this one solidifies that I just don't get it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks creepy odd, little mermaid was a terrible boring movie. Hope it focuses genders

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I remember getting the old NES video game and beating it in an hour without much difficulty as a kid. Those developers probably had more pride than the crew for the live action movie.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
... how did the ship catch on fire, from hitting a rock, in a rainstorm?

Do like the look of Ursula's blue rings on her tentacles, but that's not really saying much here. Would buy out an entire theater if it turned out Ursula gave her a penis, cause if she wants her voice so badly why give her even a chance at happiness? Soon as the prince sees that she's fucked

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love how the father has this deep accent. Until that moment, she had never talked with her father. That explains why she never picked up the accent. I really wish that actor was not in this movie. I like that actor.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I laughed when she popped out of the water and tried to throw her hair back with those dreads. lol

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My youngest and middle child are super pumped about this, will prob take them to see it on release.

• 4Pathetic
  • 2Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 8 users