The Little Mermaid (2023)

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
not sure if legit. but funny if it is.
7 daughters of Triton. Disney going all in on the fuckery.
FuemiZUaMAAglBu

i mean at least Fiirona Vie is included, so thats a plus.
iu

Triton, King of the 7 Seas, having Seven Daughters of Seven Ethnicities is actually awesome and I will be hearing no arguments otherwise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Triton, King of the 7 Seas, having Seven Daughters of Seven Ethnicities is actually awesome and I will be hearing no arguments otherwise.
does Triton have DNA? they all look completely different. also Mrs Triton might not be happy about the result.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
does Triton have DNA? they all look completely different. also Mrs Triton might not be happy about the result.
thats the point, I assume he has 7 queens. we never actually see Ariel's mom do we? One Queen in every Sea, One King to rule them All.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats the point, I assume he has 7 queens. we never actually see Ariel's mom do we? One Queen in every Sea, One King to rule them All.
i meant, wouldnt they be mixed? i understand Ariel is crossbred with a porpoise, but the others would share some of dad's traits. and queen sheboon is going to be mad about the other baby mamas.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
i meant, wouldnt they be mixed? i understand Ariel is crossbred with a porpoise, but the others would share some of dad's traits. and queen sheboon is going to be mad about the other baby mamas.
Did they cast Nick Cannon as Triton? This definitely makes it more relatable to certain ethnic groups, wasn't that their target?

Caliane

not sure if legit. but funny if it is.
7 daughters of Triton. Disney going all in on the fuckery.
FuemiZUaMAAglBu

i mean at least Fiirona Vie is included, so thats a plus.
Looks pretty fake. Triton getting around is pretty lulz.

Also, something about that is so icky. the, is it clothing, is it skin? aspect. furries/scalies... man I don't get that shit at all. its very offputting. 100% something that only works as a cartoon.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

every shit live action movie disney had made has done really well even though they have all been garbage, i guess this will be no different even with the creepiest fucking fish around and Shaniqua Mermaid

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

every shit live action movie disney had made has done really well even though they have all been garbage, i guess this will be no different even with the creepiest fucking fish around and Shaniqua Mermaid
thats the projection now. as Memorial day approaches, that will decrease, Guardians 3 has been downgraded from 150 million opening weekend a month ago to barely 100m this week.