hBsNMvy.jpg

vVzn2Ji.jpg

Xd5nKFY.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Question is, do I like redheads because I saw Little Mermaid at an impressionable age; or did I like Little Mermaid because redheads are hot?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
youtube recommended, how the hell...

maybe no more alexa

The top vid from that channel has her doing a medley of songs from a twitch stream for over an hour & 20minutes, it's insane:
There's a list of songs in the comments of the vid, it's a mile long...

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The top vid from that channel has her doing a medley of songs from a twitch stream for over an hour & 20minutes, it's insane:
There's a list of songs in the comments of the vid, it's a mile long...

i mean i watched her b4, shes the dragonforce girl from a few months back

Maul

Dental Dammer
Did you ever read the Scarlet Pimpernel? It was also a play. Anyway the guy's whole scheme to avoid detection from Le Terror was to pretend to be a Jew. Thus having the Frogs find him so repulsive they would actively avoid having to speak or be near him.

Doing this he was able to continue his noble effort in saving aristocrats and underground railroading them to Britain.

I wonder if they'd make a film of that today!
It's already been done!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Here is the exact reason why this remake is going to suck. They are going for mad cash grabs and not thinking about what built the Disney brand into the behemoth it is today. Ruining the childhood memories of their current customers while simultaneously making average movies that do not resonate with children they are trying to make into customers is going to lead to a steep decline of the Disney brand in just a few decades.

Siliconemelons

That article and all the other remakes can be summed up in two lines from it.

There was no need to remake “The Lion King” other than to siphon more money.

This isn’t to say that “The Lion King” won’t be a hit. It will. People will go– for the brand. They’ll go for Beyonce’s participation

Here, lets do them all

There was no need to remake “The Beauty and the Beast" other than to siphon more money.

This isn’t to say that “The Beauty and the Beast won’t be a hit. It will. People will go– for the brand. They’ll go for Feminst Emma Watson and yay gay and black frenchies!

There was no need to remake “Aladdin” other than to siphon more money.

This isn’t to say that “Aladdin” won’t be a hit. It will. People will go– for the brand. They’ll go for the promise of girl power songs and to see what this "bollywood" thing is all about

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That article and all the other remakes can be summed up in two lines from it.

Here, lets do them all
Why stop there.

What # X-man, Batman, Superman, and Spiderman reboots are we on?

Critics seem to be focusing on the story like it was ever going to be different than the original... They all seem to give rave reviews over the imagery. Who's going other than to see Live Action Lion King, relive some 90's memories, and show off the movie you once loved to your kids?

Wait for the user reviews imo.
I'm taking the kids on the 23rd, got the $5 tuesday tickets @ AMC.

Siliconemelons

Generally those are different stories or complete remakes...

"Batman" and "Batman Begins" are not = to "Aladdin" and "Aladdin"

• 1Like