The Lord of the Rings

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
man the leaked intro sequence is rough

God damn I hope that is real... That is some high school production level of jank. The director must have said, look whimsical and then eye bang the camera...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1659714263543.png

lol. lmao.

• 7Worf
  • 4Like
  • 2Clown World
Reactions: 12 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like more than half of you arent even paying attention to the names of the characters in that "intro" and taking it as a legitimate video, lol.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I feel like more than half of you arent even paying attention to the names of the characters in that "intro" and taking it as a legitimate video, lol.

The video is just as bad.

I don't think it's intro or end credit footage. Probably put together for some early promo footage, or internal video

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Im pretty sure everyone sees thats an edit. Just wondering if the video aspect is actually the intro to the show or some pr material.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
the source video was a pr video released only inside comic con although i don't know the context, but it was just the character faces against black backgrounds so pretty damn weird.

as usual people have taken it and turned it into 80s style sitcom intros, action movie intros, etc

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I can't stop watching it. What the fuck!? Where is that footage from!?

I can't get over Galadriel as a "strong woman" warrior either, she's a 5000 year old sorceress and the oldest elf still alive.
she's a melee sorceress. you know those ones in EQ who always ended up with no mana and getting rezzed every 5 minutes. but you should have seen her proccing those 24 point DDs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
The original trilogy is on amazon prime now, i assume the extended editions

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
The original trilogy is on amazon prime now, i assume the extended editions

Seems like one of the best ways to stick up Bezo's ass is for everyone, and I mean everyone, who might otherwise watch Cope and Dilate of Power watch Jackson's versions instead.

The LOTR metrics go through the roof, showing everyone the audience is well out there, but everyone rejects that abortion that shits on a man's lifelong legacy.

Unlikely to happen but seems fitting, especially on the anniversary of the Professor's death.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I now like to think that the Hobbits ethnically cleansed the jogger hardfoots.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is that the same actress that took over Naevia in Spartacus?

Holy shit it is.... there wasn't a character I wanted to die more than that cunt.
She was also Amanda Waller in the Arrowverse and did a great job making you hate her, seems like she has a gift in that direction.