The Lord of the Rings

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sad to realize that the video was more entertaining than the show will be. The Days of our lives was so perfect. Twilight did not need the flute...jesus.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
If you are not watching these Extended on 4k Disc, you are watching these wrong
Extended versions add nothing and in many ways detract from the story. Maybe 2 -3 minutes total is good like actually seeing the death of Saruman. Otherwise it is more close ups of Aragorn and other pointless scenes that should have stayed on the floor.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Extended versions add nothing and in many ways detract from the story. Maybe 2 -3 minutes total is good like actually seeing the death of Saruman. Otherwise it is more close ups of Aragorn and other pointless scenes that should have stayed on the floor.
I actually enjoyed this added scene. The rider was well done.

• 8Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not only was the Mouth of Sauron great but the cut scenes with Faramir, Boromir, and Denethor really left Faramir as a pretty hollow character. In particular when he tells his man to take Frodo to Gondor and tell his father "Faramir sends a mighty gift" he's basically throwing Boromir's death right back in Denethor's face, but without the context of the cut scenes it means nothing.

Also I think if that Dunedain scene had been set up better it wouldn't have been cut. I think it would have been helpful to explain just how exceptional Aragorn really was to people not familiar with the story.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Man I have a hard time taking a 40-year-old weiner seriously when in the background he has infinitely more toys then I had when I was five.

It's just very hard to not laugh at people with shelves full of those big bobblehead Japanese deals when they're trying to pick apart movies comics or whatever the hell. It doesn't necessarily inspire confidence in whatever dumbass argument he's making.

Don't get me wrong the show looks like shit, but God damn, I bet that fucker hasn't seen a cunt hair in a decade.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

I think that's the Mouth of Sauron. I agree I thought that scene pretty damn good, although it didn't happen in the book, it was still neat to see. He's supposed to be a pretty crazy character.

Edit: I see Gavinmad Gavinmad mentioned it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Man I have a hard time taking a 40-year-old weiner seriously when in the background he has infinitely more toys then I had when I was five.

It's just very hard to not laugh at people with shelves full of those big bobblehead Japanese deals when they're trying to pick apart movies comics or whatever the hell. It doesn't necessarily inspire confidence in whatever dumbass argument he's making.

Don't get me wrong the show looks like shit, but God damn, I bet that fucker hasn't seen a cunt hair in a decade.
those channels do that to show their street cred with nerds. its just that part which they call their "studio" . makes you wonder why they need a bunch of toys behind them to give themselves credibility. when i was a kid i played with my toys, i didnt pose them on a shelf like a fag.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
My best friend refused to take his G.I. Joe and Star Wars toys out of the package when we were kids back in the 70's - 80's.
His Man Cave today is worth a goddamn fortune. I'm not hating on it.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

That makeup for the Mouth is just about my favorite in a trilogy of delightfully skillful makeup artistry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that fat dumb faggot "wat da hell" I closed the video after GRRM threw his hands up at the current state of entertainment.
he thinks he can shame people into watching shit. its a dumb point he's making. cuz new things are not being written, just switching the skins around on the characters and more attention is being focused on that instead of making sure its a good story.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
he thinks he can shame people into watching shit. its a dumb point he's making. cuz new things are not being written, just switching the skins around on the characters and more attention is being focused on that instead of making sure its a good story.
For whatever reason.. it just clicked for me how similar cosmetic skins with new animations and voice acting in League of Legends/Similar are when compared to Netflix / Amazon actors. Its like the big companies paid for the shitty version of Annie or something.

• 1Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>

way too many memes and stupid clips spliced into this video. all in all he's complaining about the cringe while making a pretty cringe video himself.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
His opinion of LOTR is pretty suspect anyway since it happens to be coming out at the same time as a show that he makes money on.