The Lord of the Rings

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Even if you're some dead-inside commie who didn't like their music ... they killed each other.
No they didnt. If some retarded joggers hadnt shot either one of them they would still be around mumbling shit about money and bitches and contributing nothing positive. The positive contribution was by those who shot them both.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
She was a smoke show in How I Met Your Mother. Still looks good to me.

They did a pretty good job downplaying her figure in Rings, but here she was just last week before the Los Angeles Rings of Power Premiere.

1662495828971.png

• 5Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No they didnt. If some retarded joggers hadnt shot either one of them they would still be around mumbling shit about money and bitches and contributing nothing positive. The positive contribution was by those who shot them both.

Just because you don't know about their feud doesn't make it any less true. Tupac fucked biggies wife so he got got. Biggie was killed in retaliation. That was their doing no matter who pulled the trigger.

• 1Picard

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Just because you don't know about their feud doesn't make it any less true. Tupac fucked biggies wife so he got got. Biggie was killed in retaliation. That was their doing no matter who pulled the trigger.
You are a muppet if you think those two would have shot each other. They were both getting rich and famous on their feud and it was just some low IQ joggers that took it too far. Regardless, neither one contributed anything positive to this world other than leaving it.

• 3Like
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
They did a pretty good job downplaying her figure in Rings, but here she was just last week before the Los Angeles Rings of Power Premiere.

View attachment 431998

who is she? the human chick negrolas falls in love with and has the retarded child who picks up strange swords from barns?

who is the dad, the second ages Osama Bin Laden?

LOTR_AncientGondorians.jpg

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
who is she? the human chick negrolas falls in love with and has the retarded child who picks up strange swords from barns?

who is the dad, the second ages Osama Bin Laden?
22560A0F-5669-4BE4-8D54-4E978F897561.png

Cousin Negolas wants to know too.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Iranians can be white. Caucasian Mountains are just to their north and they are Indo-Europeans.

Pure blood Jews are less white, they are Afro-Asiatic, a totally different racial group they share with Arabs.

I'm a Tolkien AND racial scholar.
So do you go north or south in the UK to find the black brits?

• 1Worf

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Lucifer was garbage, Constantine was a reasonable choice since they didn't have the rights to John.

• 1Dislike

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The first two Netflix seasons were definitely a step down in quality but it wasn't until Season 6 that it truly went to shit imo.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
First couple of seasons of Lucifer was pretty good.

i think he's talking about Lucifer in Sandman who was played by Brienne of Tarth in just 1 episode, not the Lucifer TV show which was on Fox and then picked up by Netflix for 2 or 3 seasons when Fox cancelled it

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i think he's talking about Lucifer in Sandman who was played by Brienne of Tarth in just 1 episode, not the Lucifer TV show which was on Fox and then picked up by Netflix for 2 or 3 seasons when Fox cancelled it
Got it. My bad. Yeah Brienne in this role blew.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider

All these brave powerful women warriors, so defiant, so strong, independent, talking down to and saving their weak men/sons, proving them wrong throughout the show. They should rename to the show to, LOTR: The Women of Power. Don't forget the smartest of hobbits, is a strong black male.
The show was so filled with crap and just all around boring that I started skipping through most of it.

The only rememberable, and interesting part was the broken sword part. The majority of the two episodes was just women and men arguing over shit, and the women proving their men wrong.
I seriously think this is how the show will continue to play out. Powerful women and " browns " saving the day, while " white male " characters, continue to be portrayed in a negative way. Weak men will create the evil rings, and power women will step in and save the day. It was the first things I noticed about the show, and I don't think it will be going away.

• 1Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
It's so sad constantly seeing you incels fawn over some hollywood chick wearing her body weight in makeup thinking she is so hot when her only quality is that she didn't eat McDonalds 5x a day. You people either never leave the house or live in a pen of fat pigs.

• 1Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's so sad constantly seeing you incels fawn over some hollywood chick wearing her body weight in makeup thinking she is so hot when her only quality is that she didn't eat McDonalds 5x a day. You people either never leave the house or live in a pen of fat pigs.
dont forget this is a nerd board and all of us are nerds to some degree. nerds like chicks that feed the nerd fantasy. nothing to be mad about. this isnt real life. just some mildly attractive girl larping around in steel plate and chain while wielding a two hand sword. i just wish they had made her the sorcerer class she was supposed to be and not a fucking battle wizard.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Literally the i made this meme;

1662524663333.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
dont forget this is a nerd board and all of us are nerds to some degree. nerds like chicks that feed the nerd fantasy. nothing to be mad about. this isnt real life. just some mildly attractive girl larping around in steel plate and chain while wielding a two hand sword. i just wish they had made her the sorcerer class she was supposed to be and not a fucking battle wizard.

I don't know, she's an elf- she has plenty of time to multiclass. I can see her having trained with the blade in her early years and moving on to explore the secrets of magic as she gets older. Elves live a long fucking time.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't know, she's an elf- she has plenty of time to multiclass. I can see her having trained with the blade in her early years and moving on to explore the secrets of magic as she gets older. Elves live a long fucking time.
this isnt Brienne of Tarth, she has a small build. not something proficient in battle. nothing about her follows DnD/MUD/Diku or even EQ rules. it breaks my nerd brain.

• 1Tiresome