The Magicians

Cybsled

Well so much for the same body. I guess they could make a Penny golem.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Funny ass episode. However, I feel like they try to cram too much into 45 minutes so we end up abruptly jumping from scene to scene.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Opps. How did I miss this being back on? I guess my hatred for SyFy after Dark Matter was dropped, I took the channel off my favorites. Thank god for On Demand.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
You need to learn about Usenet.
I know about it but I don't watch shows and shit on my pcs. I have 3 monitors side by side and a 49" directly above them. They make TV's to watch programs on you know.
Besides I need all 3 monitors to shit post on twitter all day.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I know about it but I don't watch shows and shit on my pcs. I have 3 monitors side by side and a 49" directly above them. They make TV's to watch programs on you know.
Besides I need all 3 monitors to shit post on twitter all day.
Dude, you get a Chromecast, Roku, or whatever and cast it right to your TV.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Dude, you get a Chromecast, Roku, or whatever and cast it right to your TV.
Why though? I hit a button on my remote, select SyFy and it pops up with all da shit in HD.
I get it and I'd get it if I didn't have the gold all channel package through Spectrum but I got 9 more months on this semi sweet deal in which time I am hoping 3rd/4th gen stuff comes out so Fire/Chrome/Roku is even more reliable and faster then we'll probably get the 4 sticks/whatevers and Direct TV now and become a Scream metric meter user.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Why though?
Well, I personally only have internet access and not cable so this is literally the only means I have to watch television programming. But, also, it's awfully damn convenient. For instance, I use a program named Sonarr, add in all the TV shows I want to watch, it will monitor when episodes are released and it'll auto-download them. None of this, "Oh shit I didn't know this came back on". I instantly know because it'll appear within the new content window. Also, ripped shows have their commercials edited out so need to fast forward through shit. I have access to most all networks and their content --- past episodes (mostly) too. For example, I recently decided I wouldn't mind watching Downton Abbey since I've never seen it -- so I just added it to Sonarr and hit the "download everything" button and within a few minutes I was watching season 1, episode 1 on my 60" living room TV.

Or you can support a show and actually watch it legitimately vs. pirating like a freeloader.
You know what? Fuck Hollywood. Don't care. If I cause them to go bankrupt, then good.

• 1Like

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
You know who I support? Game studios. Because I'm happy to just jump on Steam, pay for what I want, download it and enjoy it, but I'll let Tanoomba fuck me raw before I get conned into paying a monthly subscription for three or four different streaming services just because each of them has one good show and maybe another show or two I sorta kinda enjoy when I'm bored. It's a bullshit distribution model and they can either centralise, sell content in chunks on demand or go suck a fat dick.

Just my 2c.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The end of the episode was SUCH a cock tease. I wanted more! Ugh, there's always this week.... "Oh, hey Penny." Fuck you!

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Been watching this on Netflix ; only on season 1 so haven't read the thread.

Just came here to say that every time this blonde girl is on the screen all I see are her giant ass titties.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Alice has that effect on people.

Latest episode was good too. I like listening to Margo talk. She's got that "bitch, you basic" thing down.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Was pretty lol that Margo was all psyched to marry, then Prince Joffrey 2.0 fucks all that up lol

• 1Like

Ladro

Anomaly
I thought the scenes with Q and Eliot were pretty good in the time loop, the getting older thing was interesting. Wonder if he'll meet his kid or what if anything they’ll do with that. Did it actually happen or will it be one of those forgotten time paradox things?

Also is Julia a demigod now? Not sure what that whole thing was all about... she was raped, we get it. No need to continue the PTSD story.

• 1Like