The Magicians

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

Well, I doubt Q's kid is still alive. Q was Rip Van Winkle by the time Chatwin showed up and Chatwin was back in the 1940s Earth time. If you factor in the faster time flow in Fillory (is that still a thing?), it could easily be 100s of years since the mosaic puzzle/when Q had his kid. They even mention grandkids at some point. If we do run into Q's descendants, it could easily be over a dozen generations later.

PTSD also doesn't just magically go away. They are being fairly realistic with Julia's reactions. I do however agree that Julia might be a psuedo-demigod now. I have a feeling her plan to try to xfer magic isn't going to go as planned and eventually she will have to own it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I was losing interest in this season but the last 2 episodes were really fucking good. Got me hooked again.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, the last episode was great. The alt time line was great, even if I figured they'd un-write it somehow by the end of it. No way they kill off two major characters in a side plot, lol.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
Lol at Margo's expression when he suggested they had 'depth and character' ;p

She's definitely the best character.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I have a feeling Poppy had some type of bargain with the dragon. Seemed pretty convenient the dragon just chills out until someone feeds themselves to it lol

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I have a feeling Poppy had some type of bargain with the dragon. Seemed pretty convenient the dragon just chills out until someone feeds themselves to it lol
How the hell did Poppy survive, what? 2 years on a raft with herself? Quentin lost his mind right damn quick and Benedict offed himself almost immediately.

• 1Like

Cybsled

She was 3 weeks on the raft, 2 years on an island. It is definitely suspect, though.

• 1Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ugh.. why Felicia?

is she the first special guest star?

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Wish they had shown her changing clothes a bit more, though. -_-

I think the dragon was drawn to the key, maybe? It seemed to be waiting for quentin to jump. I dont know if it followed poppy, the key, or both. For all we know, that is the dragon she stole it from and it let her take it just to feast on the people who kill themselves. Idk, hopefully they give us a little more info, otherwise that was pretty random.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I think the key is just a fun way for the dragon to get its food. I bet control the key and you can control the dragon

• 1Like

Cybsled

Awesome episode tonight. I didn't see that reveal about Harriet coming, although I suspected the powder reveal.

• 2Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I was wondering why harriet had such a hard on for the Library, figured there was some kind of history but not THAT.

Previews for next week shows it's gonna be a musical episode, likely due to an enchantment on the key causing spontaneous song. I'm fine with this for some reason. Maybe it's just cause I like this show so much and trust them to do it without being annoying. Maybe it's cause other shows have pulled off musical episodes and its been fine, or maybe it's cause it looks like they are going to half make fun of the idea as well. Quinton saying 'well, we discovered hell' regarding the singing makes me think this.

• 2Like

Cybsled

Kady was looking extra hot in the 1940/1950s showgirl outfit as well lol

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Felicia Day looked like she has some gut chub.

Great episode. This series is probably my favorite of what's currently airing.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I really like it when a show uses a deaf person and embraces zero sound like that. It can be so dramatic.

• 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
Alice wearing Yoga pants showing "the gap", I can't even hngh

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was a little sleepy, so it was REALLY hard for me to sit through the silent scenes. What was the outcome of that? I did see the entire episode, but I must have had my eyes shut for some of the silent part, so I wasn't able to read everything.

Things I'm aware of.
Penny got the key to Q
Two girls (I think the librarian's deaf daughter was one of them) got trapped in the bridge world.
Penny was taken by the librarian guard people after that girl double crossed him.

Was there anything else that came about from this episode?

• 1Like