The Mandalorian

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
to be fair, lucas still calls lightsabers, "laser swords" to this day.

but yes, blaster fire has mass, kindof like light sabers do.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
katie sackhoff IS hot. anyone who says no is afraid of strong women.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tricia Helfer was the hottest one from BSG, Katie is all right but has a bit too much of the Sarah Connor effect going on. But that's probably why Disney chose her for the character.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Tricia Helfer was the hottest one from BSG, Katie is all right but has a bit too much of the Sarah Connor effect going on. But that's probably why Disney chose her for the character.
Katee also voiced the animated Bo-Kataan. She is the first to voice in the animated series and star as the character in live action.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
"Strong women" aka: an excuse to act like a raging fucking cunt.
i haven't seen a single thing from anyone or anything saying that katie acts like that. everything i've seen from her she comes across as a laidback tomboy who smokes pot

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thats cool I didnt know that Bo-Kataan actor woman also voiced her in cartoons. Im glad they are deciding to explore the Ashoka/Mandalorian/Dark Saber lore, it is a stark difference between this and the recent Disney movies. The Mandalorian feels like Star Wars more than the Star Wars movies. It has fantastic special effects and set designs. Great atmosphere and cinematography. You actually feel like your watching a feature legnth movie in a smaller package. Its really well done.

Even with the refugee frog woman story, lol.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Thats cool I didnt know that Bo-Kataan actor woman also voiced her in cartoons. Im glad they are deciding to explore the Ashoka/Mandalorian/Dark Saber lore, it is a stark difference between this and the recent Disney movies. The Mandalorian feels like Star Wars more than the Star Wars movies. It has fantastic special effects and set designs. Great atmosphere and cinematography. You actually feel like your watching a feature legnth movie in a smaller package. Its really well done.

Even with the refugee frog woman story, lol.
They should really make super cuts like after the whole season is over. Cut all the episodes into a giant movie.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Tricia Helfer was the hottest one from BSG,

You really wanna have this argument here? Even if you just hate titties cause they're nasty sacks of fat, why not choose boomer?

For my money, Old Xena, Boomer, then Tricia. But admittedly you have to look past boomer's hairstyle here. #4 is probably Katie, but I can't remember any other girls on the show other than the president. You only think Tricia is the hottest girl on the show because she acted like the hottest girl on the show and is a good actress.

iu

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You really wanna have this argument here? Even if you just hate titties cause they're nasty sacks of fat, why not choose boomer?

For my money, Old Xena, Boomer, then Tricia. But admittedly you have to look past boomer's hairstyle here. #4 is probably Katie, but I can't remember any other girls on the show other than the president. You only think Tricia is the hottest girl on the show because she acted like the hottest girl on the show and is a good actress.

iu
I'll take Lucy Lawless all day long.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

iu
red dress is the hottest by default. azn girl has a bowling ball head and the leather jacket chick has RBF.

• 2Pathetic
  • 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
red dress is the hottest by default. azn girl has a bowling ball head and the leather jacket chick has RBF.
Helfer is attractive but something with her face annoys me. Boomer is average Azn, which is still fuckable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

For my money, Old Xena, Boomer, then Tricia. But admittedly you have to look past boomer's hairstyle here. #4 is probably Katie, but I can't remember any other girls on the show other than the president.

Dualla or whatever her name was. The one who blows her own brains out in the final season.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dualla or whatever her name was. The one who blows her own brains out in the final season.

OK. Good add. She's not top of the list, but probably ranks #2. She wasn't ever a main character but she was there the entire time I think.

Anastasia_Dualla.jpg

• 4Like