The Mandalorian

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I mean, should they just make it flat so it either crushes the shit out of your tits or sits on the end of them and leaves a 6in gap between the rest of your body it’s supposed to protect? Goddamn, she’s such a bitch.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they have booob armor for their boobs? like wtf does that even mean? not all women are flat chest blue haired freaks. its also to show their sex, i thought wamens were supposed to be empowered? it used to be that women were all about showing their femininity as well as strength. its also a fucking fantasy and women have armor that shows off their tits . does she not know fucking anything?

dcf80z9-17cd5f02-07fb-4dff-b617-90130d92a51d.png

i also think women LIKE wearing sexy outfits, not just to attract men, but because they like it.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If they didnt she would bitch about how they're hiding their feminity when the world needs more strong female characters.

Anna is uglier than I thought. Didnt she get raped? Was he blind or is that a weird fetish.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
If they didnt she would bitch about how they're hiding their feminity when the world needs more strong female characters.

Anna is uglier than I thought. Didnt she get raped? Was he blind or is that a weird fetish.

She wasn't raped. It's just a lie she conjured up so she could make herself feel attractive.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Bryce Dallas Howard has demonstrated that she 'gets' Star Wars and clearly picked up a lot from hanging out on set with her dad growing up.

I actually want to see her more behind the camera than in front of it now.

• 2Like

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Bryce Dallas Howard has demonstrated that she 'gets' Star Wars and clearly picked up a lot from hanging out on set with her dad growing up.

I actually want to see her more behind the camera than in front of it now.

She's getting fat enough now she can do both at the same time.

• 11Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

Cybsled

Ya, Bryce did a great job directing this episode and it is a big improvement over the Cara Dun intro episode she directed. She was also given better material to work with this time around.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
More in the thread, but Anita is getting roasted by female Star Wars fans. Lol.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
i haven't seen a single thing from anyone or anything saying that katie acts like that. everything i've seen from her she comes across as a laidback tomboy who smokes pot
I'm not going to out myself too much...but she is not a big weed smoker and the tomboy thing is all front of camera. She loves makeup. She was wonderful to work with though and a pro on set.

• 5Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm not going to out myself too much...but she is not a big weed smoker and the tomboy thing is all front of camera. She loves makeup. She was wonderful to work with though and a pro on set.
She’s probably not going to fuck you though.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Twitter was going bananas last night with the #FireGinaCarano, it was hilarious.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean it's not like some wildly exaggerated RPG style female armor. What a weird thing to get worked up about.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I mean it's not like some wildly exaggerated RPG style female armor. What a weird thing to get worked up about.

My reaction, too. You can't acknowledge that boobs exist? That's sexist? They didn't make it sexy, they just shaped it like a woman. If that is derogatory, I guess she's totally ashamed of the female form altogether.

Such bullshit.

• 2Like