The Mandalorian

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
did Ahsok Tano interact with yoda? I assume she did, it'll be cool seeing her meet baby yoda
Yes, he's the one that set her as apprentice to Anakin. They also interacted a few times in Clone Wars and she sees him in rebels.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This has some extra info for people that didn't watch Clone Wars or Rebels.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Thought this episode was pretty great. As a big starwars nerd, I loved the visuals this episode and thought everything was 100% spot on, in a good way, which the movies really failed at.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Can we get a Mandalorian mercenary game please. This episode was awesome and I wish I was playing a Mandalorian wrecking shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I had to check that run time and, damn, including credits, EP1 55m, EP2 42m, EP3 36m...

Are they working down towards a 1 minute season finale? The fuck is that shit?
D is running out of money. 710 million dollar deficit this year iirc. Pools Parks are closed. (EDITED)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
D is running out of money. 700 billion dollar deficit this year iirc. Pools Parks are closed.
Their Q4 financials came out at 14.7 billion in revenue. It was down like 5 billion from last year, with 2.5 of that from Parks.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Maybe I’m reading it wrong:
Says 710 million freedom bucks loss on continuing operations.
You are correct, but they were expected to lose like double that apparently. Plus that is like a pittance to Disney. That's one Marvel movie. lol. If shit ever gets back to normal and opened up, Disney is going to be swimming in cash. They have what 4 MCU movies next year. Every fan who has been starved for 2 years and kept isolated for 1 of those will have no problems going to the theater.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That episode was pretty great. Makes the filler episodes worse though, or was this also filler haha.

Anyways, more like this plz.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can we get a Mandalorian mercenary game please. This episode was awesome and I wish I was playing a Mandalorian wrecking shit.

It already exists. Star wars the old republic. I played a mando and I ran around wrecking shit pretty much just like him.

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I predict there will be many new people now watching Clone Wars and Rebels as a result of this season. This is a good thing.

• 4Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Legit boner at Sasha Banks didnt recognize that was her in the previews.
DmSrQe6UcAAtZgJ.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah soon as those 3 landed I'm like huh that chicks armor looks familiar. Also can't figure out if Katee Sackhoff is hot. Been an ongoing dilemma for me for many years.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Enjoyed this episode quite a bit. The action was great and it capture the Star Wars feel quite well.

It also introduce Mando to a different faction of Mandalorian that follow a different way than he does which opens up some possibilities for the future. It seems likely that will cross path again.

Baby Yoda was sidelined again and what do you know, episode was better for it. I honestly think he’s going to be an issue moving forward he’s going to be holding the show back if they force Mando to babysit him all the time. I think they have the perfect opportunity with Ashoka to dump him on her, to be honest I can’t really imagine a way for her to not want to take him and train him in the ways of the force.

Then have Mando join up with Cara Dune and go on adventure together, they made a great team.

• 2Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
"Cover me!"

*gets shot up with lasers while everyone watches*

Do lasers do impact damage like bullets do to people wearing kevlar vests?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Those are blasters not lasers...

The idea is that they toss superheated plasma hence the fast-but-slower-than-light speed which also allows them to have a more satisfying 'thump' to them. This is all nerd-geek retcon of course but it helps justify the theatricality.

• 2Like