The Mandalorian

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
When was it discovered that Foler sucks BBC? This sounds like quality travel time reading for later today.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ens4LkKUYAAg3dC.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
These people bitching about Gina either don't watch the show or bitch and still watch the show. They know if they can Gina that people will bail for sure.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Gina is (usually) smart about what she posts. You can tell she tries to push the line a bit to troll the haters, her feed isn’t 100% political, and you can tell when she is presumably getting slapped on the wrist and told ‘no’. One meme she posted related to COVID lockdown vanished pretty damn fast.

But all this “hur dur fire her” is fucking stupid. She hasn’t done anything majorly bad and as pointed out, Disney is a business that wants to appeal to as many people as possible. Cancel clowns are a loud minority, as fucking stupid as the “stop the count” morons in recent news.

• 5Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Gina is (usually) smart about what she posts. You can tell she tries to push the line a bit to troll the haters, her feed isn’t 100% political, and you can tell when she is presumably getting slapped on the wrist and told ‘no’. One meme she posted related to COVID lockdown vanished pretty damn fast.

But all this “hur dur fire her” is fucking stupid. She hasn’t done anything majorly bad and as pointed out, Disney is a business that wants to appeal to as many people as possible. Cancel clowns are a loud minority, as fucking stupid as the “stop the count” morons in recent news.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gina kind of restores my faith in some of the entertainment industry. It would be so easy for her to play along with the cult and become a big star, but she chose to be honest about her beliefs. And the "controversial" thoughts she has are essentially "Think for yourself" and she is getting attacked for that. World needs more entertainers like her, Pratt, and Woods.

• 5Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
figured i put this here as i didn't see an Obi-Wan thread

View attachment 319914
View attachment 319915
The only one who is viable of that trio is probably Scott, who I think could make a decent Sabine Wren. The others are pure diversity hire bullshit to check boxes. The black one is basically a super wokester who's entire career has been doing "white men bad" and the other one has no fucking acting ability at all beyond made in india type shit. I guess Satine (Obi's Mando slam piece) is going to be blackwashed from the looks of it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The only one who is viable of that trio is probably Scott, who I think could make a decent Sabine Wren. The others are pure diversity hire bullshit to check boxes. The black one is basically a super wokester who's entire career has been doing "white men bad" and the other one has no fucking acting ability at all beyond made in india type shit. I guess Satine (Obi's Mando slam piece) is going to be blackwashed from the looks of it.

I don't think they'll do that with Satine. It may just be some force sensitive/padawan that survived Order 66 and runs into Obi-Wan. I highly doubt it is Sabine Wren as she should be with the SW Rebels crew or she was at the Imperial Academy during when the Obi-Wan show takes place.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Satine Kryze is long dead by the point the Obi Wan show will take place, unless you mean in flashbacks. And there's wasn't any evidence that Sabine Wren met Obi-Wan during the Rebels run, as I recall it was only Ezra that had any interaction with him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
in what fucking galaxy far far away does a fucking harold exist?
35654b4e90e24ce43b2f4851b39cbc30.png

also, just make harold into another BIPOC, also, might as well, then obi wan can say this everytime he walks into a room
08d5b81247a9e3c4c92f62f5466a1f51.gif

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
It says in that image that the names are likely placeholders. They always do that. Rey was Kira for a while, and Finn was Sam.

spronk

FPS noob
huh katee sackoff (starbuck, the mandalore chick recently) has a youtube channel

she looks great for 40 years old, although she looks weirder in Mandalore. more... angular? i guess i just don't really get makeup

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
huh katee sackoff (starbuck, the mandalore chick recently) has a youtube channel

she looks great for 40 years old, although she looks weirder in Mandalore. more... angular? i guess i just don't really get makeup
Katee Sackoff is just average. She's not an uggo, but I don't know if I'd consider her "hot."

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

katies.png

1606421047164.jpeg

• 1Worf