The Mandalorian

spronk

FPS noob
The fact that Jango didnt look at any of the stormtroopers faces is a fucking retarded crime.

It happened in Star Wars Clone Wars season 2, a multi episode arc about young Boba and clone troopers, and Mandalorian seems to deliberately not retread ground that show covered - the same showrunner obviously.

None of you nerds are as nerdy as reddit Star Wars fans

a Reddit user has translated the scattered remains to make out a few interesting names:
Foundling
Took Into
The Year The
Concord Dawn
Mentor Jast
Father Fett
Boba Fett

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You guys know the Razor Crest is a ship TYPE and not a unique name right?

O2vM.gif
Lol coming from the guy who couldn't even get a position in writing/directing/producing the show

Oldbased

> Than U
I have to admit I do envy the myriad of food choices you guys have over there to shorten your lives versus the pathetically limited ways available to us Brits.

I'd give my left nut to be able to have access to Coffee-Mate creamer over here. My mornings aren't the same without some French Vanilla in my coffee.
Beaver Butts Emit Goo Used for Vanilla Flavoring” — castoreum, a thick brown secretion that, “because of its close proximity to the anal glands … is often a combination of castor gland secretions, anal gland secretions, and urine.” The secretion “has a musky, vanilla scent, which is why food scientists like to incorporate it in recipes,” according to the magazine.

Authentic vanilla flavor with those coffee beans that are ate and shat out. The best part of waking up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
As long as they keep giving us cool ships, they can keep blowing them up and introducing a new model every couple of seasons. I've always had a soft spot for that aspect of Star Wars. The Millennium Falcon and X-Wings and Tie Fighters and all the classically accompanying sound effects have been like sweet black tar heroine since I was a child. I'm really holding out they do an actual live action Rogue Squadron show in the future.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The great thing about whats happening with this show is my fondness for Star Wars being restored.

It feels good to care about lightsabers and jedi Knights again. Its great to be back into the warm embrace of quality star wars content, The Mandalorian has healed the wounds of the new trilogy for me.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
As long as they keep giving us cool ships, they can keep blowing them up and introducing a new model every couple of seasons. I've always had a soft spot for that aspect of Star Wars. The Millennium Falcon and X-Wings and Tie Fighters and all the classically accompanying sound effects have been like sweet black tar heroine since I was a child. I'm really holding out they do an actual live action Rogue Squadron show in the future.
They kill off Boba in the finale and Mando inherits the Slave 1. There is no way they leave Mando without some iconic ship. The rumored Boba series takes place before Mandalorian so they can still kill him off and do the show.

• 1Like

Cybsled

The great thing about whats happening with this show is my fondness for Star Wars being restored.

It feels good to care about lightsabers and jedi Knights again. Its great to be back into the warm embrace of quality star wars content, The Mandalorian has healed the wounds of the new trilogy for me.

Ya, the show's greatest strength has been its ability to bring back old fans and also gain new fans. A friend of mine who was a hardcore original trilogy fan lost his shit when Boba showed up lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ya, the show's greatest strength has been its ability to bring back old fans and also gain new fans. A friend of mine who was a hardcore original trilogy fan lost his shit when Boba showed up lol
*builds lego boba helmet, looking at lego grogu, whistling like I’m 12 again*

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They kill off Boba in the finale and Mando inherits the Slave 1. There is no way they leave Mando without some iconic ship. The rumored Boba series takes place before Mandalorian so they can still kill him off and do the show.
Mando wont be trusted with Boba's ship. He will just trash it. I knew a chick who had a new car and immediately fucked it up, then her next car was a piece of shit, but she kept that car going for years and years. Mando gonna find another junker.

• 3Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Mando wont be trusted with Boba's ship. He will just trash it. I knew a chick who had a new car and immediately fucked it up, then her next car was a piece of shit, but she kept that car going for years and years. Mando gonna find another junker.
Are you saying mando is like a girl you knew?
gay GIF

• 1Like

Goatface

1607445543437.png

was reading could be as many as 5 SW series announced or made official

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
5 SW serious, jesus they really want to ride this into the ground fast. But considering that Disney is almost bleeding money right now, Im sure they will beat a dead horse to get a few bucks.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
what they should do, is just make a single show as woke and SJW as possible. spend a ton of money on it, too so the special effects don't look like it was a student project.

then when no one watches it, we can finally end this whole experiment.