The Mandalorian

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they are secured. they also use the airlock to fly out on missions.
mandalorian-dark-troopers-1245877-1280x0.jpeg

the airlock doesnt hurt them in any way other than buying Team Mando some time.
they sort of show you why they would need their own exit from the ship. the tie fighters were on a conveyor belt and they could only be deployed one by one. if you have an airlock right next to where the dark troopers are housed. they can launch 1 or all of them at once.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
they sort of show you why they would need their own exit from the ship. the tie fighters were on a conveyor belt and they could only be deployed one by one. if you have an airlock right next to where the dark troopers are housed. they can launch 1 or all of them at once.
I see, I'm more humbled now because I thought they were just going for a cheap victory and it was like "of course! the old airlock ploy like in Aliens!" so I was rustled at first. Goes to show how GOOD this show is in their consistency versus me being a dumb viewer that thought they were just out of original ideas of how to deal with this elite droid army.

This show is more Star Wars than even the prequels haha. Amazing. Looking at the first Iron Man film and what that mushroomed into and now this... It's clear that Jon Favreau is a man that just.... gets it~

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
That scene where he wastes the dark troopers in the hallway...absolutely reminded me of vader in rogue one. Fucking sick.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Cybsled

If they do have the Book of Boba Fett as the 3rd Mandalorian season, Mando would have to be heavily featured a long with Fett. But then Fennec was with him? Wasnt she getting her own show? Its confusing.

Bad Batch is the show with her, but it is animated and takes place in the past. She will probably feature heavily in the Boba Fett show/mini series as a regular cast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Fucking bullshit. Cgi skywalker and now we never will know what happened to grogu. Also way too much estrogen in this episode.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I see, I'm more humbled now because I thought they were just going for a cheap victory and it was like "of course! the old airlock ploy like in Aliens!" so I was rustled at first. Goes to show how GOOD this show is in their consistency versus me being a dumb viewer that thought they were just out of original ideas of how to deal with this elite droid army.

This show is more Star Wars than even the prequels haha. Amazing. Looking at the first Iron Man film and what that mushroomed into and now this... It's clear that Jon Favreau is a man that just.... gets it~
understandable. its sort of a trope to release the baddie out into space for an easy kill. except in star wars where Princess Leia can fly in fucking space like Mary Poppins or in Empire Strikes Back where the entire crew of The Millenium Falcon can walk outside the ship in the crater of an asteroid. but in this case, these are droid Dark Troopers. they were never alive and dont have problems with the vacuum of space. they just needed the DTs out of the way long enough for Seal Team Slit to take control of the bridge.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Gina also was as fat as ever. Honestly wondering if they'll kill her off first episode next season.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm imagining they're just gonna let Favreau do whatever the fuck he wants now. I hope he wants to take total control of this shit because he just gets it. Filoni too, keep Lucas involved as well in some fashion.

Lucas always wanted to make a live action series but the tech wasn't really there. It is now. Wonder if he could be tempted!

Lucas has only been approached about doing a movie or a trilogy potentially. This was last year.

Lucas asked for full creative control with no Disney involvement if he was going to create something. Iger balked at the demand and it's been stalled out since.

• 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Gina also was as fat as ever. Honestly wondering if they'll kill her off first episode next season.
there is a quick scene in the episode where the chick squad has to run across the set. and Gina sort of waddles a few feet and they cut the scene. i knew you would pick up on it. lol.

• 1Barf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Could be like a survivor episode, she trips and breaks an ankle, game over for her, they roast her like a pig, plenty of meat and fat on that porker, enough for everyone. Om nom nom nom, Folbro?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone know if Hamill still has his beard? I noticed in the credits that they used the Lola technology in the finale. That's the same software they used to de-age Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen. It's not like a deep fake - it's a lot of massaging on the part of the effects team.

• 2Like

Xerge

<Donor>
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes. holy fuck. that was the equivalent to batman showing up on a cw show or some shit. disney got balls

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They paid good money for the permanent and full rights to Mark's digital image. They aren't going to waste any more money on actors when they can CGI dub just some joe blow.

He's credited as Mark Hamill-- because its literally Mark Hamill.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They can put Mark Hamill into any movie, any future series, entirely without his consent.

The sale was final and complete. He can also appear in parks as a hologram now.