The Mandalorian

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If for some reason they ever cast for Kallus he'd be a good fit. Already has ties to Thrawn and is former ISB.
Kallus is off on the secret Lasat homeworld. Which also means we probably won't see Zeb either.

RDJ would make a great Hondo, but he probably wouldn't be up to doing the accent.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
NVM the soyboys, she is nice and thicc and you you all know she'd love a mouth full of dick eh. FUcking christ Gal gadot can't even hold the WW outfit up, that shit holds her in.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Mads and RDJ are the same age. So if this spins into a few movies, they aren't going to have any age advantage over each other and would both be around 60.

I'm indifferent on it. Either works.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if they get RDJ to join the Mandoverse, thats going to be a huge draw for normies. the other guy will just get the cartoon people

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
if they get RDJ to join the Mandoverse, thats going to be a huge draw for normies. the other guy will just get the cartoon people
How many cartoon people do you suppose haven’t already been drawn in by Ahsoka and the season finale?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How many cartoon people do you suppose haven’t already been drawn in by Ahsoka and the season finale?
not sure, there are cartoon people who dont like live action and there are live action people who dont like cartoons. i think more normies/MCU people flocking to see RDJ on Mando seems like a better bet than the crossover cartoon people..

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Did we all collectively forget that Mads is already in the Star Wars universe?
That being said - same issue didn't stop Chris Evans...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
While Lars doesn't have the big name of his brother, let alone RDJ, he's a pretty good actor. He was great on House of Cards and did fine on The Witcher.

I guess it all depends on how long Thrawn will be a character within this show - like if he's the villain for a season and then killed/written out, someone big like RDJ would be great to draw in casual viewers. But if they want to have Thrawn be a mainstay in and outside of this show - using someone like RDJ seems like a huge risk both for cost and availability

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think Lars has the physique that matches on top of the previous voice experience. Its not that I don't think Downey could do it, but I wonder if they could use a guy like him for something else instead of pushing him into a role someone else is fully capable of.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users