The Mandalorian

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
These people are literally enjoying doing this. There are countless *this is how i am going to sleep tonight knowing so and so got fired* bullshit everywhere. How pathetic do you have to be as a person to find joy in other peoples downfall.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean maybe she's just dumb, but I can't help feeling like she wanted out once she figured out she had no chance of getting her own spin-off.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
baroness von sketch GIF

Cybsled

I mean maybe she's just dumb, but I can't help feeling like she wanted out once she figured out she had no chance of getting her own spin-off.

If to be believed, some reports are indicating that Disney originally had planned to announce Gina as staring in the Rangers spin off during the investors meeting, but nixed any confirmation after her last bout with controversial tweets/statements/etc during November. If that is accurate, that would suggest she probably was warned/was aware of how they were perceiving the matter. So that leaves 2 likely scenarios for the most recent thing: She either didn't care anymore and just decided to do whatever she felt (which seems unlikely TBH unless she had something else "better" lined up and planned to leave anyways), or she was dumb about it and underestimated the reaction it would get.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One of the few fat people on TV fired. No great loss there.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Pathetic

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she said conservatives were being treated like inhumans and she gets treated like an inhuman. they were probably planning on firing her for a while, she probably was already fired when she made those posts. and who made that statement that she was fired? i havent seen a name attached to any of this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Specifics matter. If she had been told to stop and she just kept doing it then it's on her.
She should probably start selling nude pictures to make money.
She's gone fatty, but I'd definitely take a peak at her butthole.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I dunno why exactly, but I still find her quite attractive, even with the extra weight. It's atypical for me, so who knows why.
because you're a man and like curvy women? she isnt a fatty, she is getting really close to it in s2 whenever that was filmed, but she has since gone on a workout regimen or it seems that way, who knows for sure.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
because you're a man and like curvy women? she isnt a fatty, she is getting really close to it in s2 whenever that was filmed, but she has since gone on a workout regimen or it seems that way, who knows for sure.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

And not just because I am not able to.

• 15Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 16 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They can only do so much. The second you start implying "genocide of millions = people being mean to conservatives", it is going to be extremely difficult to play rodeo clown and defuse the situation, especially when you have a history of toeing over the line and poking the bear.
Well thats just the problem, no one wants to step up and smack the retards and tell them to stfu so they just keep getting louder and louder. All it takes is a few companies or people to tell these people to fuck off and it all stops. Keep bowing to outrage mobs, youre gonna get more and more outrage mobs.

Pretty hilarious considering Nick Canon just got his job back after calling white people subhumans. Just another example of how utterly fucking insane the left is.

• 3Like

Cybsled

In other news, Pedro is reported to have been cast as Joel in the live action TLOU series.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Her acting was mediocre, but she looked the part of the bruiser. But people here thought she was the best female action star since Lucy Lawless. Her stunts were decent, but people acting like she was the heart and soul of the show on either side are fucking retarded.

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 8 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Her acting was mediocre, but she looked the part of the bruiser. But people here thought she was the best female action star since Lucy Lawless. Her stunts were decent, but people acting like she was the heart and soul of the show on either side are fucking retarded.
who was ? Baby Yoda? its a puppet and he gone. Gina was a breath of fresh air. now she's gone too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user