The Mandalorian

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Now 'Peace is a lie' is a bit ominous, but it still isn't necessarily 'haha lets blast force lightning'.
The oath aside I thought it was basically that the dark side turns you into a meth head where instead of sucking dicks for another hit you get more butthurt and blast force lightning.

Caliane

He came up with a proto-oath that never made it into Ep 5 and someone based the Jedi code on that, then some nerd inverted it for the Sith code.
i'm trying to look it up. im not seeing that.

I'm seeing this as the "oath" in the script. not sure if this is real.
Luke. Will you take, from me, the oath of a Jedi knight?​

Slowly, proudly, Luke draws his light saber and activates it, bringing it to the salute. Skywalker does the same. Ben and Minch also raise their sabers, standing by as witnesses.

SKYWALKER

I, Luke Skywalker…

(Luke repeats after him at suitable intervals)

do swear on my honor, and on the faith of the brotherhood of knights, to use the Force only for good, denying turning always from the Dark Side; dealing in all matters with justice and compassion, to dedicate my life to the cause of freedom, and justice. If I should fail of this vow, my life shall be forfeit, here and hereafter.​

The four sabers touch, a kind of ceremonial amen. Then Ben and Skywalker fade back into the mists. Ben’s voice sounds softly, almost as an echo.

For the Mantra, what I'm seeing is
Starwars:the Roleplaying game 1987. by greg costikyan.

EKnrI.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well regardless of the origin Rebels canonized the Sith code, and I think at one point the Jedi code must have made it into Clone Wars.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just started Clone Wars. Its fantastic so far. Anakin turning heel after seeing him in this is much more disturbing now.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i'm trying to look it up. im not seeing that.

I'm seeing this as the "oath" in the script. not sure if this is real.

For the Mantra, what I'm seeing is
Starwars:the Roleplaying game 1987. by greg costikyan.

EKnrI.jpg

I loved that game. Bounty Hunter or Wookie ftw!

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This shit started heating up again with them still trying to cancel Gina.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Almost done with Clone Wars. Binged 4 seasons, took a break and now am about to be done w s5. There is so much "stuff" that has happened, like; I viewed more missions/incidents in Clone Wars than all of the movies put together, yet it all happened in between episodes 2 and 3. It is well done though so it is basically just a really detailed and quality account of the events between the last 2 prequel movies.

Youngling Wookie padawan is great lol. He crafted his own little wooden handled lightsaber ha. And Clone Wars Yoda is perfect. Mandalorian has really revived the entire franchise, as a ton of people (such as myself) have discovered Clone Wars/Rebels off the back of being pulled back in by Mando. I should of watched before mando but the goodwill that Mando ushered in cant be overstated.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This shit started heating up again with them still trying to cancel Gina.

I haven't followed this nonsense at all but it's pretty dumb to be upset about Gina Carano saying anti mask or whatever garbage. It's the exact kind of thing you'd expect Cara Dune to say.

"Ohh no, this big tittied ex MMA fighter playing a big tittied ex shock trooper ran her mouth about govt fraud, mistrust in vaccines / masks" or whatever.

Last edited:

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'd love to see a Cara Dune spinoff show where she teams up with Cobra Kai's Johnny Lawrence and engage in reckless freedom while calling everyone else pussies.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I haven't followed this nonsense at all but it's pretty dumb to be upset about Gina Carano saying anti mask or whatever garbage. It's the exact kind of thing you'd expect Cara Dune to say.

"Ohh no, this big tittied ex MMA fighter playing a big tittied ex shock trooper ran her mouth about govt fraud, mistrust in vaccines / masks" or whatever.
dude she mocked pronouns. she's literally worse than Hitler.

• 1Worf

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They need to do a Cara Dune prequel show modeled after Spartacus with Gina Carano as a lead actress.

The PR campaign would consist of Gina Carano shit posting about politics on twitter.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So was Filoni "defying Kennedy" when he added Thrawn to Rebels, or was there no need for that particular brand of clickbait back then?

• 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
So was Filoni "defying Kennedy" when he added Thrawn to Rebels, or was there no need for that particular brand of clickbait back then?

I wonder if she wanted him to kill Thrawn off in the series and that's the only reason he made it in but Filoni skirted that by leaving his ending highly ambiguous and... obviously not permanent.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't just Thrawn, she was trying to block the TIE Defender and other details. You know, actual call backs and relevant universe building stuff.

• 1Rustled

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Gina Carano getting mentioned a lot in the "news" today as someone "fans" want cancelled. Don't know why, not clicking any of the headlines, cause fuck that garbage. Sad that anybody would go after her like that.

• 1Like

Animosity

Gina Carano getting mentioned a lot in the "news" today as someone "fans" want cancelled. Don't know why, not clicking any of the headlines, cause fuck that garbage. Sad that anybody would go after her like that.
Twitter is blowing up with the #FireGinaCarano again today. its hilarious because they want her fired for not agreeing with their SJW bullshit. So much hypocrisy in every tear drop.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she didnt even do anything wrong, she just wouldnt list her pronouns. they want her fired and probably murdered for that. oh and she is pro Trump.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users