The Mandalorian

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Pretty hilarious considering Nick Canon just got his job back after calling white people subhumans. Just another example of how utterly fucking insane the left is.

It's bigger than white people with Nick. He's associated with an anti-Semitic group last I checked.

That should be a deathblow. Calling white people subhumans isn't noteworthy for the last few years.

He's getting a pass on anti-Semitism because of skin color.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It's bigger than white people with Nick. He's associated with an anti-Semitic group last I checked.
Which is why he was fired, not for the anti anti white comments.

Also don't forget Disney happily rehired Gunn after what he said on Twitter. Stop supporting these abhorrent companies.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well, looks like her talent agency has also dropped her.
this is fucking insane. the world is doomed. looks like i'll be back to reading old CS Lewis and Bradbury novels when everything gets cancelled and i detest every celebrity alive in the last 30 years.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

Also don't forget Disney happily rehired Gunn after what he said on Twitter. Stop supporting these abhorrent companies.

Gunn also tweeted that stuff 8+ years ago, not 2 days ago. It's a lot easier to profess that you've changed/matured/etc when you're dealing with close to a decade worth of time. Not the same situation.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Gunn also tweeted that stuff 8+ years ago, not 2 days ago. It's a lot easier to profess that you've changed/matured/etc when you're dealing with close to a decade worth of time. Not the same situation.
EmRNZE1WMAEueKX.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Picard
  • 1Like

Cybsled

Yup, they've both posted stupid shit. Better question to pose: Have they posted the same type of stupid shit since those posts blew up? Pedro yanked that sample post down, for instance, after he probably was talked to. Same with Gina last year when she posted some stuff.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Oh please. Stop sucking disney dick as they engage in abhorrent behavior. Stop making excuses for them.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Shocking that it's comments about Jews that finally gets her axed. Real shocking..

• 6Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well now shes supposedly antivax, antimask and thinks jews deserved what they got in WW2 lol.

Just hilarious that people think she should be jobless because shes antimask.

It's always a bad idea to bring up the Holocaust or compare it to your own issues. That said, as I understand it all she did was say that people are being persecuted in a similar way today, with their friends and family narcing them out to the authorities. I mean what's going on right now is pretty scary unless you're one of the indoctrinated people who has been trained to hate Trump and his supporters, in which case it probably feels great to take the fight to the villains.

Edit: Looks like other people have pretty much said all of this already. In any case, so much for The Mandalorian. I still haven't seen it but I was actively making plans to watch through it in the near future. As someone who grew up with Star Wars and was deeply attached to it for 30 years, The Mandalorian was the first time I was in any way interested in a Star Wars property since I saw Episode 8 a few years ago. ...now I'm back to being not interested in anything Star Wars, again.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Since I haven't seen it posted here yet, this is what Gina posted on her Instagram. Someone talking about how the Nazi's so completely othered the Jews that their own neighbors, not political apparatchiks tormented them long before the soldiers came, before the Holocaust proper had began. Never did see compare the Republicans by name to Jews, etc. This could have been about the Red Scare in the 1950s and been worded in the same way. Fuck Disney in their kowtowing to the Marxist Outrage Mob.

Note: It makes no difference who you are. They are calling for Tucker Carlson to be taken off the air as well. If you say something they don't want to hear, they want you removed. If you say something that makes them *feel* uncomfortable, or think hard thoughts, or runs the risk of making them think difficult thoughts. "I don't have a #hashtag or a catchphrase for this!!! DANGEROUS!!!" Safetyism my ass.

GC-Jews.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 7Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's hating them based on the shit they support. Motherfuckers with "Gas the Jews" on their clothes are, very unironically, NOT the people to support with this argument.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's hating them based on the shit they support. Motherfuckers with "Gas the Jews" on their clothes are, very unironically, NOT the people to support with this argument.
But people with Make America Great Again on their clothes are the ones being targeted for destruction, so she is definitely correct on this issue.

• 6Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's defense of free speech and then there's defense of stupid.

She clearly jumped feet first in to the second category.

• 5Picard
  • 2Like
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 10 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
You just equated Jews wearing the Star of David on their clothes by order of their fascist totalitarian goverment to

A bunch of retards wearing MAGA hats because they think it makes the people the retards they don't like mad.

No, that's not the same thing at all. You can choose to wear the MAGA hat. And you do.

• 8Like
  • 3Picard
Reactions: 10 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I hope you fools find yourself the target of these zealous marxists.

• 5Like
  • 1Garbage

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
If you are a professional *anything* rule one is to not engage in social media with anything that could even remotely be considered political or controversial. Anyone who works in corporate America has gotten the 'social media' talk at least a half dozen times by now, possibly involving actual training sessions.

Believe whatever you want but if your career involves bathing in the public spotlight then do so with your mouth shut.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Believe whatever you want but if your career involves bathing in the public spotlight then do so with your mouth shut.

Exactly. I struggle to understand why this is so difficult for some to comprehend.

The folks bemoaning her firing are likely the same ones who'd bitch about musicians, like Bono, and their political views who need to stfu and leave it to the politicians.

Everyone has freedom of thought but with freedom of speech there's a level of responsibility for the outcome your statements may have. Trump is learning this right now and anyone who has had a boss should know, yeah, you can say all kinds of stuff but it could still get you fired. Her making announcements on her social media has larger ramifications. It hurts her employer and by extension her colleagues. So, yeah, she can make statements to please her base but there are consequences.

It's not like she's some zen fucking master passing on the secrets of a better life. She's a chunky ex-wrestler who got lucky on an acting gig and is milking her brief time in the light by farming hits on Twitter.

• 4Picard
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 7 users