• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if everyone is ok with fat fett

EoYkCrSW4AAFn4A.jpg

then we can accept mando with a voice change, everyone knows its just the stunt double doing all the work anyway

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive met a couple people that have the accent and the low monotone voice in my small little area of Virginia. I cant imagine they cant find someone that doesnt sound similar, especially considering he never removes his helmet.

Temuera is one of those guys that looks fat/strong, not that he is - but he gives off that vibe in the suit. Gina had too much skin showing to give that "look". I wish the woman the best, but if I was being paid what she is/was - I wouldnt jeopardize it with some Doritos.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ive met a couple people that have the accent and the low monotone voice in my small little area of Virginia. I cant imagine they cant find someone that doesnt sound similar, especially considering he never removes his helmet.

Temuera is one of those guys that looks fat/strong, not that he is - but he gives off that vibe in the suit. Gina had too much skin showing to give that "look". I wish the woman the best, but if I was being paid what she is/was - I wouldnt jeopardize it with some Doritos.
says the man who doesnt know how fucking tasty Doritos and nacho cheese dip is!

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
regardless of the recent situation, not having a season 3 doesn't feel all the bad to me. I mean the 2 main draws are gone, Grogu and the helmet.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do you really want Kennedy to step in front and center and show how awful things could be again? There are no more cartoons to save the hype.

Boba Fett and Ahsoka are already existing characters they need something new to succeed.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Do you really want Kennedy to step in front and center and show how awful things could be again? There are no more cartoons to save the hype.

Boba Fett and Ahsoka are already existing characters they need something new to succeed.

This is where Kennedy fails, and by proxy Disney. They bought the franchise. It was pretty much a license to print money forever. Like a perfect classic Ferrari you could drive forever as long as you just changed the oil and replaced the tires occasionally. Disney didn't like that they still had to share some royalties with Lucas over pre-existing characters, so they decided to try to "change out all the parts and still call it a Ferrari". They then hired a screaming shit-gibbon with Parkinson's to be the chief mechanic rebuilding the car and are wondering why nobody wants to ride in their "version" of a Ferrari. They have a guy in the garage who loved Ferrari's growing up, and managed to put it back together long enough to enjoy a few laps, but the next morning Queen Shit-Gibbon saunters in and "fixes" it...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Oh, and make no mistake. By doing the battle of Mandalore next season it's an excuse on their part to flush the tubes of all actors involved (i.e. TTFN Pedro!)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
if everyone is ok with fat fett

EoYkCrSW4AAFn4A.jpg

then we can accept mando with a voice change, everyone knows its just the stunt double doing all the work anyway
lol.

Bobo Fett looking real beefy.

• 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

That is the mouse's call and they pretty much signal what their gonna do.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

for context ariel is the biggest jew reporter in mma, and somehow he turned the gina thing around to focus attention on his jewiness and gets support?

also the girl that tweeted this is also a reporter, and she has the biggest fakest boobs and whenever she does interviews, ppl just countdown to when they eventually steal a glance

maxresdefault.jpg

also btw, thats khabib, and he's unfazed by fake asian tits

but gsp fails

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Fadaar

That guy
wtf kind of mutant is she to be that tall as an asian woman? not a tranny right? google says Khabib is 5' 10" and she TOWERS over him