The Mandalorian

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wtf kind of mutant is she to be that tall as an asian woman? not a tranny right? google says Khabib is 5' 10" and she TOWERS over him
pretty much godzilla rare, i'm 5'10 and have never seen an asian woman taller than me, tho on weird family trees my wife is 5'2 but her sister is 5'8, she makes me feel uneasy when she wears super high heels.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wtf kind of mutant is she to be that tall as an asian woman? not a tranny right? google says Khabib is 5' 10" and she TOWERS over him
they arent just making bat soup over in Wuhan. they are making new races of humanoids for the coming mutant wars.
D8266BD958B3B4CF6539C2CA42F6D2341A90F8C1

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
This is where Kennedy fails, and by proxy Disney. They bought the franchise. It was pretty much a license to print money forever. Like a perfect classic Ferrari you could drive forever as long as you just changed the oil and replaced the tires occasionally. Disney didn't like that they still had to share some royalties with Lucas over pre-existing characters, so they decided to try to "change out all the parts and still call it a Ferrari". They then hired a screaming shit-gibbon with Parkinson's to be the chief mechanic rebuilding the car and are wondering why nobody wants to ride in their "version" of a Ferrari. They have a guy in the garage who loved Ferrari's growing up, and managed to put it back together long enough to enjoy a few laps, but the next morning Queen Shit-Gibbon saunters in and "fixes" it...

this is some fan fiction shit, george lucas sold all the Star Wars IP completely to Disney and they do not owe him royalties on anything they use within the universe that LucasFilm owns. They recently paid Mark Hamill for the rights to use a digital recreation of him in future movies and TV shows, so they still would have to make those kind of deals for actors, voices, etc but they completely own all merchandising and visual rights.

They still pay royalties as well to people who write comic books, books, etc but anything they publish or distribute is all theirs.

Star Wars sucked for years because Kathleen Kennedy is not a story teller or architect like Kevin Feige, she's just a producer who wrangles the money and keeps a business running. She seems back to that mode, Favreau and FIloni are showrunning 2 or 3 of the new Star Wars TV shows but KK is managing the other 7 or 8 that are all coming out. Some are for sure "girl power!" which seems to be her thing, but stuff like Bad Batch, Lando, Obi Wan, Andor, and Rangers seem to be just regular TV shows with a Star Wars skin, like Mandalorian was a western action show.

Every new show is not gonna be great, but I'm pretty sure Disney+ is gonna double or triple in subs in the next few years as they build out a stable of new shows and movies. Ahsoka, Obi Wan, Boba Fett, Rangers all seem like they should do well. Taika Waititi, Patti Jenkins, and Kevin Feige are all each making a movie in the Star Wars universe.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So uh... I guess change.org has a petition for don cheadle to replace Gina. Not just as a republic Marshall, but as cara dune specifically.

I love the absurdity of that so much

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wouldnt be shocked if the Chinese initiated phase two of the Uiygur project where they implant cybernetics to their craniums and replace limbs with rocket launchers. They would have a huge army of sick cyber chinese muzzies, drugged out of their mind and thirsty for American blood.

At the rate we are going I almost would welcome the chinese cyber muzzie zombie army.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
For ducks sake stop posting videos with no commentary. What about this video makes it worth our time?

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
For ducks sake stop posting videos with no commentary. What about this video makes it worth our time?
It's telling you that contrary to what Grace Randolph is saying, Gina wasn't "planning her own exit"; Disney hasn't said anything to her, nothing about her other SM posts, and in fact didn't even ask her to promote The Mandalorian. She only found out she wasn't working for them any more when everyone else did, when Lucasfilm made that statement.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats serious shit tier business practices. worse than geting sent to the parking lot and letting everyone know they are fired.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Did Disney actually fire her? The way I read it, she wasn't under contract and now won't be again, wasn't she was supposed to get her own series and fucked that up even before this whole thing went down. Seems like a used to be pretty bitch to me.

• 1Seriously?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did Disney actually fire her? The way I read it, she wasn't under contract and now won't be again, wasn't she was supposed to get her own series and fucked that up even before this whole thing went down. Seems like a used to be pretty bitch to me.

From what I gathered from the leaks that's about right.

She wasn't under contract for the Rangers or whatever, it was all wait-and-see based on her social media conduct leading up to this.

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
this is some fan fiction shit, george lucas sold all the Star Wars IP completely to Disney and they do not owe him royalties on anything they use within the universe that LucasFilm owns. They recently paid Mark Hamill for the rights to use a digital recreation of him in future movies and TV shows, so they still would have to make those kind of deals for actors, voices, etc but they completely own all merchandising and visual rights.

They still pay royalties as well to people who write comic books, books, etc but anything they publish or distribute is all theirs.

Star Wars sucked for years because Kathleen Kennedy is not a story teller or architect like Kevin Feige, she's just a producer who wrangles the money and keeps a business running. She seems back to that mode, Favreau and FIloni are showrunning 2 or 3 of the new Star Wars TV shows but KK is managing the other 7 or 8 that are all coming out. Some are for sure "girl power!" which seems to be her thing, but stuff like Bad Batch, Lando, Obi Wan, Andor, and Rangers seem to be just regular TV shows with a Star Wars skin, like Mandalorian was a western action show.

Every new show is not gonna be great, but I'm pretty sure Disney+ is gonna double or triple in subs in the next few years as they build out a stable of new shows and movies. Ahsoka, Obi Wan, Boba Fett, Rangers all seem like they should do well. Taika Waititi, Patti Jenkins, and Kevin Feige are all each making a movie in the Star Wars universe.

Yeah... I think Alan Dean Foster had a big FU to that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I was 19, my crush was this 6' girl from Vietnam. She was huge, and I'm 5'8". Her mother was like 5'1".
Freak. Still hot though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
libs really hate ben shapiro cuz... he's a jew?

libs hate all enemies to trans friends, so libs really hate gina now...

i don't even understand this, but i guess they do, this is what they share

13c36287b429c47bfb9c2733c69eef9c.jpg

• 1Clown World