The Mandalorian

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did that ugly cunt really say "fade in" as the video started?

What a fucking slob.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I get this Mike Zeroh that keeps popping up cuz of algorithm. I checked out a couple vids and he just spouts the same shit in different ways every video. Doomcock used to have some credibility, but he's been just as bad as all the other rumor mongers now.

Doomcock mostly cites forum sources, and I can look at the forum sources and blog sources myself, rather than get it from Doomcock.

I haven't checked a Doomcock since Christmas.

Zeroh actually gets information from soft soy boys at Lucas Film, because Rian Johnson made him a celebrity at the studio. So it sort of spread his name around Lucas Film and more sources started talking to him since Johnson made him a in-house topic. You just have to be able to filter the monetization style he uses. He makes 10 min video for monetization so has to fill it up. If he gets a 2 sentence tidbit he'll throw it in there and you'd never know. It's not worth the monotony for most people. He won't change his style because he needs full video watchers to pay his bills.

But a fuckton of Zeroh stuff has checked out since Rise released. He was a meme before Rian made him a name. Post-Rise era Zeroh has been solid.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
- apology was to include Zoom call with LucasFilm employees/outsourced(?) LGBTQ community members connected/contracted by LucasFilm (some type of NGO I'm guessing for LGBT rights)

- number on the phone call was to include up to 40 individuals, many of which were slandering Gina Carano on social media

- Gina felt that doing the Zoom call was inappropriate, given how many were attacking her

- Gina counter-offered to go to dinner with 4-5 LGBTQ leaders/LucasFilm LGBTQ staff, where she said they could look her in her eyes

- Gina was ultimately provided with a "media trainer". Media trainer wore sunglasses indoors until Gina asked her to remove them.

- Media trainer provided by LucasFilm/publicist/agency (unclear)

- Media trainer bodylanguage was very closed off

- Media trainer did remove her sunglasses eventually, and they had a conversation

- Trainer said to offer an emotional response to an emotional response

- Gina questioned media trainer as to why she can't use logic

- Trainer left the meeting smiling and amicable

- LGBT interventionist was brought in after the beep/bop/boop incident per LucasFilm

- They were forceful about her needing to meet with the interventionist/investigator

- Gina asked for more time because she was shellshocked, agency said that was not possible

- LGBT contractor (NGO that works with LucasFilm to investigate hate and ideologies I guess) told LucasFilm they did not recommend cancelling or any action taken

- Kennedy went against the recommendation of her own private LGBTQ investigators that Disney/LucasFilm uses for advising on these matters

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It'd help cut the echo-chamber vibes-- but remember this is his personal platform.

In this instance, hiring an interviewer wouldn't make sense.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It'd help cut the echo-chamber vibes-- but remember this is his personal platform.

In this instance, hiring an interviewer wouldn't make sense.
well he should have had his wife ask the questions if he ist gay or he should have had a screen with the questions or something. he isnt good at this and he probably should have had Gina speak a bit more clearly. this isnt a good interview from a production stance. its blunting the bombshells that Gina is dropping.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
well he should have had his wife ask the questions if he ist gay or he should have had a screen with the questions or something. he isnt good at this and he probably should have had Gina speak a bit more clearly. this isnt a good interview from a production stance. its blunting the bombshells that Gina is dropping.
idk why, but daily wire is the highest rated conservative media platform, so this is the best of the best for gina, really.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Yep the tone was deaf, and he's constantly in professional debater mode, he's not good at framing or reacting to exposition, getting clarification-- ala interviewing people.

Partly why I transcribed some answers, was because for me to catch the interview, I needed to do it anyway, so if I'm already doing it I may as well just post it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
idk why, but daily wire is the highest rated conservative media platform, so this is the best of the best for gina, really.
yeah and this could have been done a lot better. Gina comes off as sort of an airhead and shapiro is coming off as a money shill.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yeah and this could have been done a lot better. Gina comes off as sort of an airhead and shapiro is coming off as a money shill.
7fa.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
- apology was to include Zoom call with LucasFilm employees/outsourced(?) LGBTQ community members connected/contracted by LucasFilm (some type of NGO I'm guessing for LGBT rights)

- number on the phone call was to include up to 40 individuals, many of which were slandering Gina Carano on social media

- Gina felt that doing the Zoom call was inappropriate, given how many were attacking her

- Gina counter-offered to go to dinner with 4-5 LGBTQ leaders/LucasFilm LGBTQ staff, where she said they could look her in her eyes

- Gina was ultimately provided with a "media trainer". Media trainer wore sunglasses indoors until Gina asked her to remove them.

- Media trainer provided by LucasFilm/publicist/agency (unclear)

- Media trainer bodylanguage was very closed off

- Media trainer did remove her sunglasses eventually, and they had a conversation

- Trainer said to offer an emotional response to an emotional response

- Gina questioned media trainer as to why she can't use logic

- Trainer left the meeting smiling and amicable

- LGBT interventionist was brought in after the beep/bop/boop incident per LucasFilm

- They were forceful about her needing to meet with the interventionist/investigator

- Gina asked for more time because she was shellshocked, agency said that was not possible

- LGBT contractor (NGO that works with LucasFilm to investigate hate and ideologies I guess) told LucasFilm they did not recommend cancelling or any action taken

- Kennedy went against the recommendation of her own private LGBTQ investigators that Disney/LucasFilm uses for advising on these matters
crazies really are running the madhouse.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
my biggest issue with the interview is that gina is CLEARLY nervous, she's always a bit nervous in interviews but most of the interviews she's done are fluff pieces. but with ben, she is talking about stuff that is FRESH and RAW. she hasn't had much time to process much at all about what's happened. marry that with ben being a debater, not an interviewer and it just makes that worse.

i mean she's uncomfortable through the whole interview and a lot of the stuff she's saying, she's clearly still thinking about how to say long after she actually said it. if ben was a good interviewer he'd be able to make her feel comfortable about what she's talking about, help her streamline her thoughts, help her steer her away from stray thoughts she's clearly having.

i'm not saying that would all be 100% possible, it's a hard interview specifically because she's talking about things that really hurt her that JUST HAPPENED.

but it's also pretty appropriate for ben to be doing the interview because of it's HIS platform.

• 1Like

Cybsled

She was probably nervous because Ben has his own agenda and wanted to push that. Gina and Pedro are good friends and you could tell Ben wanted her to throw him under the bus, so she was caught in a situation where she had to acknowledge truths (ie, he also said some controversial stuff but didn't get the same level of punishment), but doesn't want to get trapped in a situation where she might be culpable in hurting him (either from an employment or friendship perspective).

It's not worth losing a friend over some dude that uses you feeling tired to try to pimp his mattress sponsor lol

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All I'm reading from this is if Kennedy was axed Gina would still have a job. Once again all the blame and decision making, against all advice, lies with KK.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
All I'm reading from this is if Kennedy was axed Gina would still have a job. Once again all the blame and decision making, against all advice, lies with KK.

It was a shot at Favreau's brand.

He was responsible for developing Rangers, which has now been confirmed to be featuring Gina Carano, but she was also seen as a part of making Favreau Star Wars popular-- while appealing to the "toxic fans" that Kennedy wants routed out of purchasing or supporting Lucasfilm products.

We don't need or want Favreau Star Wars was the underlying message by Kennedy.

Expect Filoni and Favreau to make supportive statements about the High Republic at some point. It'll be forced by Lucasfilm PR.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Almost done with the vid, thinking the same thing. Shame. Fat, stupid, hot (air) headed. She should’ve hired a twitter ghost poster a while back. Gawd damnit.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
She was probably nervous because Ben has his own agenda and wanted to push that. Gina and Pedro are good friends and you could tell Ben wanted her to throw him under the bus, so she was caught in a situation where she had to acknowledge truths (ie, he also said some controversial stuff but didn't get the same level of punishment), but doesn't want to get trapped in a situation where she might be culpable in hurting him (either from an employment or friendship perspective).

It's not worth losing a friend over some dude that uses you feeling tired to try to pimp his mattress sponsor lol

You are such a disingenuous cunt. This is literally the largest venue for her to tell her side of the story. Did you get the part where Ben's company signed a deal to produce her first movie? Stop infantalizing Gina and acknowledge that it was a pre-recorded interview where she got to screen and approve of it before it was released; just like every other one he has done.

• 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Almost done with the vid, thinking the same thing. Shame. Fat, stupid, hot (air) headed. She should’ve hired a twitter ghost poster a while back. Gawd damnit.
i guess i shouldnt be surprised, she is a woman and got punched in the head a bunch for a living. she means well and she had no idea she would get trashed by the 10 weirdos on twitter. her real mistake was going on twitter at all. just get the fuck off of there. or like you said, hire somebody to make approved tweets. fans will do that for you for free.

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
She's a meathead that got into action movies/shows. She's not someone that's necessarily going to be eloquent in a public speaking venue/interview. The interview was fine for what it was. She got to tell her side of the story but obviously didn't want to just throw everyone under the bus.

• 1Like