The Mandalorian

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
libs really hate ben shapiro cuz... he's a jew?

libs hate all enemies to trans friends, so libs really hate gina now...

i don't even understand this, but i guess they do, this is what they share

13c36287b429c47bfb9c2733c69eef9c.jpg
You know how in blade runner, they have that test to see if someone is a replicant or not?

It's basically the same as asking someone to meme in order to find out their political party

Last edited:
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
imagine how much of a woke piece of shit you have to be that you get 100 likes and 9k dislikes.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
"according to our anonymous sources, here are the things you already believe presented to you as if it were journalism or analysis"
I don't even doubt it's true, just the scummy way they make all these hit piece videos is dumb. Might as well watch CNN if this is the level of discourse.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah the bloggers who are on this (Yellow Flash being the worst of the bunch) are terrible at journalism for certain.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
movie pitch: Nightcrawler 2021. Its about a youtube content creator who sits in his office making up shit about celebs and posting hundreds of videos every week to appease fans who all share his content and virtual high five each other in discords, forums, twitter, and games over how much (fake) power they have.

In the end he gets murdered by one of his fans who is is apoplectic when its revealed that he is not really a gay trans asexual furry.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah the bloggers who are on this (Yellow Flash being the worst of the bunch) are terrible at journalism for certain.
can't tell if this yellow flash is into naruto or dc comics or some asian dude, is he a youtuber?

i'm gonna guess he's a fat white jim sterling

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I get this Mike Zeroh that keeps popping up cuz of algorithm. I checked out a couple vids and he just spouts the same shit in different ways every video. Doomcock used to have some credibility, but he's been just as bad as all the other rumor mongers now.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Kennedy is pushing a recast. Disney is siding with Favreau, as Favreau doesn't want to recast it either.

Rangers is going to be scrapped and made into a different show, sans Favreau involvement.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Garbage

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Like any job where you're carrying the majority of the weight, if someone out of your control is making poor decisions that directly affects you.. you dont really want to be in that situation anymore. Or at least try to minimize how much impact they have upon your success further.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity