The Mandalorian

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hey guys! Henry Cavill dated Gina Carano 10 years ago. He must be cancelled for that as well!

Nope. Reversal. He comes out and says he tried her panties on once just as a joke to see how they fit, but looking back on it in 2021 he was going through something, and Gina is insensitive.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That is a swift kick in the nuts to Disney. No biggie. Disney will continue to recycle the same story with the same characters and people will continue to eat it.
well, its something to fuck with them. basically the only thing with any legs to fuck with them. weak nerds mad over Gina getting fired, will still be pumping biden bucks into Disney coffers the entire year. another heartless global megacorporation swooping in to split that pie will do big damage to them. i know Disney will never get another red cent from me, i will high seas their shit all day long while i will pay for Skydance stuff if its worth a damn.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
he's just suing rosario dawson for... discrimination? as a friend? wth

wait, this white thing is suing a black woman?

655b0799a5f07244eeb56f3febbd3567.png

guess i'm on team trans thing!

They have obviously failed in actually transitioning to being a man, as a man would not have taken "abuse" and just have just given her the back of his hand for getting out of line and carried on with his day. #amirite?

spronk

FPS noob
the biggest #metoo backfire was Disney firing John Lasseter because somebody said he touched her arm once 20 years ago or something. John Fucking Lasseter, he is Pixar, he is also Frozen and Tangled. so guess what happen?
he just went to Apple to build another Pixar to fuck Disney right up its ass. along with a ton of other ex Pixar and Disney animators, those animators quit Disney specifically to join Lasseter.

lol as if apple isn't going to be even worse than Disney when it comes to alphabet people kinda stuff. All their TV shows are bland and essentially the equivalent of baby food designed by committee

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol as if apple isn't going to be even worse than Disney when it comes to alphabet people kinda stuff. All their TV shows are bland and essentially the equivalent of baby food designed by committee
Its going to be godzilla vs mecha godzilla. Both are assholes, but you need an asshole to take down another asshole. Apple with their sweatshops and nets under the windows is just that type of asshole. And lemmings love anything with that stupid apple logo painted on it.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Its going to be godzilla vs mecha godzilla. Both are assholes, but you need an asshole to take down another asshole. Apple with their sweatshops and nets under the windows is just that type of asshole. And lemmings love anything with that stupid apple logo painted on it.

Apple needs to finish up that MGM buyout to really be a contender.

Not sure what the holdup is. They're never going to compete with Disney unless they make a big acquisition. And Apple was fine with the asking price.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
I'm so sick of this world and this LGBTQ shit in everything, or racist shit, or whatever fucking flavor of the day fucking nonsense political shit.

Everything is tainted with this shit, there's no entertainment anymore. Fuck.
When I read today that Ta Nehisi fucking Coates is writing the Superman reboot, I nearly gave up. It's fucking ridiculous

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
someone didn't throw me a birthday party. time to for a lawsuit.

Do that, make sure it's your employer and then I will sue mine for throwing me a birthday party when I didn't want one.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Carl Weathers tweeted a show of solidarity on the 20th as well.

Just didn't think it was worth posting, because he won't give a direct statement on it. He tagged Carano though.

But since more cast are speaking out-- it should be noted Weathers disagrees with the cancelation.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Carl Weathers tweeted a show of solidarity on the 20th as well.

Just didn't think it was worth posting, because he won't give a direct statement on it. He tagged Carano though.

But since more cast are speaking out-- it should be noted Weathers disagrees with the cancelation.
carl weathers had more working time w/ gina than anyone on the show, minus stunt guy in mando helmet

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why does everyone with a different lifestyle feel they need to be "celebrated"? Did he think they would give him a trophy or something? Just because they might not agree with your lifestyle choice, doesnt make her a bad person. Doesnt sound like she said or did anything mean. Stupid that people think she should be blacklisted for that.
A clown without a circus to cheer him is just a freak.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users