The Mandalorian

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i mean he was rich from his contracting/flipping before he became famous. he was always a bodybuilder, back in Austria he was winning competitions.

i saw some of that stuff on the net years ago, there are probably clips still floating around of him. dude had his hand in more pussy than most of us will ever imagine. but that was when he was a shitlord and not a fucking pussy. his wife has his balls stuck tightly in her purse, she has no reason to ever let go. i imagine she doesnt even care that much anymore other than a pride thing, she was a beautiful woman still at that time and he fucked the ugliest nastiest woman right under her nose. probably in their bed. women go fucking crazy and kill their husbands for that kind of shit. if you're gonna cheat, dont ever do it in the house.
YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT!

is probably the more poignant point

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT!

is probably the more poignant point

I guess I just felt she would understand availability and the maid is sort of part of the family.

But I see it both ways, you guys are right.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its obvious he was bangin' the maid because his wife wasn't putting out. She was a career girl after all.

Arnold's been a cuck for a while. He drank the kool-aid a long time ago.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Its obvious he was bangin' the maid because his wife wasn't putting out. She was a career girl after all.

Arnold's been a cuck for a while. He drank the kool-aid a long time ago.
arnold schwarzenegger GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Arnold was a millionaire long before he became a famous bodybuilder and actor. he started with a construction business in Cali and made himself a fortune.

He was acting in the US before he could even speak english. His first flick (I think he was hercules) he had no idea what the lines were. And here you are saying he had a construction business already and was a millionaire.

jlawyeahok.gif.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
it was bodybuilding -> real estate -> acting

“That was my intention, because I saw over the years, the people that worked out in the gym and that I met in the acting classes, they were all very vulnerable because they didn’t have any money, and they had to take anything that was offered to them because that was their living. I didn’t want to get into that situation.”

Instead, he turned to real estate in the 1970s. Using the money he made from bodybuilding, Schwarzenegger put a down payment on an apartment building. He quickly started benefiting from a “magic decade,” he tells Ferriss: “Buildings that I would buy for $500K within the year were $800K and I put only maybe $100K down, so you made 300% on your money.

“I quickly developed and traded up my buildings and bought more apartment buildings and office buildings on Main Street down in Santa Monica and so on. … I became a millionaire from my real estate investments.”

Thanks to the income he generated through his side hustle, Schwarzenegger had the financial freedom to focus on his acting career, and the rest is history.

a great, great man who all boys should take inspiration from

on topic i'm on the final season of Rebels, REALLY liking the show now. season 1 is pretty much trash but I think the show reaches more highs than Clone Wars, and all the tie ins to Mandalorian and future TV shows is amazing. Filoni really is an awesome story teller

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
it was bodybuilding -> real estate -> acting

“That was my intention, because I saw over the years, the people that worked out in the gym and that I met in the acting classes, they were all very vulnerable because they didn’t have any money, and they had to take anything that was offered to them because that was their living. I didn’t want to get into that situation.”

Instead, he turned to real estate in the 1970s. Using the money he made from bodybuilding, Schwarzenegger put a down payment on an apartment building. He quickly started benefiting from a “magic decade,” he tells Ferriss: “Buildings that I would buy for $500K within the year were $800K and I put only maybe $100K down, so you made 300% on your money.

“I quickly developed and traded up my buildings and bought more apartment buildings and office buildings on Main Street down in Santa Monica and so on. … I became a millionaire from my real estate investments.”

Thanks to the income he generated through his side hustle, Schwarzenegger had the financial freedom to focus on his acting career, and the rest is history.

a great, great man who all boys should take inspiration from

on topic i'm on the final season of Rebels, REALLY liking the show now. season 1 is pretty much trash but I think the show reaches more highs than Clone Wars, and all the tie ins to Mandalorian and future TV shows is amazing. Filoni really is an awesome story teller

This is an argument where everyone can make a case for being right. It all depends on how you want to define famous (Chuk's original post was about "before he was famous").

Arnold won his first professional bodybuilding competition in 1968 (Mr. Universe). In 1969 he won Mr. Universe again, and got 2nd in Mr. Olympia. In 1970, he won Mr. Olympia and stared in the movie Hercules in New York. He would have been around B-list famous by 1971, when he won the second Mr. Olympia. Likewise, he got mostly B-list acting jobs though the 70s, when he was probably building his first million or two.

So is B-list celebrity considered famous enough for this discussion? Even if he wouldn't have started acting until the 80s, he would have still been famous for Bodybuilding and the Golds Gym/Muscle Beach crew. Mr. Olympia, alone, can get you famous if you win it/compete enough; look at guys like Ronnie Coleman, Franco Columbu, and Jay Cutler (the bodybuilder) all gained fame just for bodybuilding.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is an argument where everyone can make a case for being right. It all depends on how you want to define famous (Chuk's original post was about "before he was famous").

Arnold won his first professional bodybuilding competition in 1968 (Mr. Universe). In 1969 he won Mr. Universe again, and got 2nd in Mr. Olympia. In 1970, he won Mr. Olympia and stared in the movie Hercules in New York. He would have been around B-list famous by 1971, when he won the second Mr. Olympia. Likewise, he got mostly B-list acting jobs though the 70s, when he was probably building his first million or two.

So is B-list celebrity considered famous enough for this discussion? Even if he wouldn't have started acting until the 80s, he would have still been famous for Bodybuilding and the Golds Gym/Muscle Beach crew. Mr. Olympia, alone, can get you famous if you win it/compete enough; look at guys like Ronnie Coleman, Franco Columbu, and Jay Cutler (the bodybuilder) all gained fame just for bodybuilding.
in bodybuilding circles, Arnold was already a legend before normies knew who the fuck that was. when he did Pumping Iron, that was just a glimpse at real fame. even Conan which started his mainstream career didnt really catapult him until he did Terminator which made him a star and when it hit cable he became a superstar. when i was a little boy i watched Pumping Iron with my dad and at the time, Lou Ferrigno was my favorite because of the Hulk TV show even though Arnold has so much charisma it dominated every moment of the film, even when he wasnt on camera. you could tell Arnie was going to be a big deal someday.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
even Conan which started his mainstream career didnt really catapult him until he did Terminator which made him a star and when it hit cable he became a superstar.
arnold is a faggot now, but that doesn't deter from how beautiful this scene is

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Last Action Hero is a highly underrated movie.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is an argument where everyone can make a case for being right
Everyone but astr0. Let's not lose sight of the fact that he claimed it was a construction business.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Everyone but astr0. Let's not lose sight of the fact that he claimed it was a construction business.
learn to quit when you're a behind
In 1968, he moved to the U.S. with little more than a few hundred dollars and a Herculean dream. Together with his bodybuilding friend, Franco Columbu, he hatched a get-rich-quick scheme. The then 21-year-old thought that, in between sessions pumping iron at Gold’s Gym in Venice, California, the two could maintain their meathead physiques by laying bricks. “Franco’s talent was to be a bricklayer, a very skilled bricklayer, and learned that in Italy and in Germany,” Schwarzenegger told Tim Ferriss.