The Mandalorian

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
- LGBT contractor (NGO that works with LucasFilm to investigate hate and ideologies I guess) told LucasFilm they did not recommend cancelling or any action taken

- Kennedy went against the recommendation of her own private LGBTQ investigators that Disney/LucasFilm uses for advising on these matters

Btw, for those wondering why I laugh at the idiots on this board who think people who complain about SJW shit are "ruining media"--its due to this. Entire SJW lobbying groups are infested throughout Hollywood and have enormous sway over every piece of media you see. There is literally a huge fucking SJW bureaucracy that now signs off on a lot of media (Its an immense graft machine--the same way Hollywood used to bring in popular preachers/cardinals to get their films blessed by them so they would avoid the Christian crazies).

The idea that there isn't an immense amount of this cult's influence in everything you see is naive fantasy, or people being disingenuous because they agree with it. At this point this is a censorship protection racket and its having the same effect on Hollywood that the red scare and black lists did (IE really affecting the quality of film making). Hopefully the idiots who keep denying this will shut the fuck up at some point so this nightmare can end, but who knows.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
Btw, for those wondering why I laugh at the idiots on this board who think people who complain about SJW shit are "ruining media"--its due to this. Entire SJW lobbying groups are infested throughout Hollywood and have enormous sway over every piece of media you see. There is literally a huge fucking SJW bureaucracy that now signs off on a lot of media (Its an immense graft machine--the same way Hollywood used to bring in popular preachers/cardinals to get their films blessed by them so they would avoid the Christian crazies).

The idea that there isn't an immense amount of this cult's influence in everything you see is naive fantasy, or people being disingenuous because they agree with it. At this point this is a censorship protection racket and its having the same effective on Hollywood that the red scare and black lists did (IE really affecting the quality of film making). Hopefully the idiots who keep denying this will shut the fuck up at some point so this nightmare can end, but who knows.

With a few exceptions I think most people on FOH would agree that SJWtards have taken over the gate keeping of mainstream media, Hollywood, production companies, etc. The Gamergate thread in gaming was probably the most posted for years in that forum until it got moved to politics.

Why did McCarthyism succeed but eventually fall out of favor? He went after army officers in senate hearings in 1954, and as he questioned a army officer about his loyalty, the officer simply asked "Do you have no decency left?" The senate censured McCarthy as all of them were sick and tired of his shit, McCarthy himself died 3 years later from alcoholism. People in power ALWAYS overreach, dynasties fall not from external threats but from internal strife.

The alphabet people WILL eventually eat themselves, sucks in this time period though if you wanna watch new stuff, there is very little left that is new and good. I used to have massive weekly backlogs of network TV shows, I literally torrent virtually nothing every week now.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
With a few exceptions I think most people on FOH would agree that SJWtards have taken over the gate keeping of mainstream media, Hollywood, production companies, etc. The Gamergate thread in gaming was probably the most posted for years in that forum until it got moved to politics.

I think the thing a lot of people here disagree about is how to combat it. Constantly trying to fight the alphabet people by saying you should be allowed to do and say whatever you want is a losing fight. You will always lose if you try to convince middle America that you should be allowed to call people faggots or say that trannies are worthless and should all die. They of course will side with the "...well, maybe we shouldn't let people say that" crowd.

Your own point is the way to win. Why did McCarthyism succeed but eventually fall out of favor? He went after army officers in senate hearings in 1954, and as he questioned a army officer about his loyalty, the officer simply asked "Do you have no decency left?" The senate censured McCarthy as all of them were sick and tired of his shit, McCarthy himself died 3 years later from alcoholism. People in power ALWAYS overreach, dynasties fall not from external threats but from internal strife.

The alphabet people WILL eventually eat themselves. They constantly do it, accusing each other of not being progressive enough. AOC is their hero now, but I guarantee you in 10 years they will tear her down if they run out of people like Trump or Gina Carano to go after. Thats the simple answer, get out of their way and let them destroy themselves. Carano could have shut the fuck up like Chris Pratt, The Rock, Bruce Willis, Adam Sandler and countless others and done their job and stayed quiet and out of the firing line. She would be headlining her own D+ Rangers TV show. But because she wanted to keep tweeting, she's now doing movies with Ben Shapiro, lol.

Yeah its not a fun answer, but I guarantee you its a lot simpler life just focusing on your own success and shit than trying to convince morons to "fight back". People will always surprise and shock you in how little they seem to care about their own self interest.
If they only had kept quiet, christ. What a fucking world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Why did McCarthyism succeed but eventually fall out of favor? He went after army officers in senate hearings in 1954, and as he questioned a army officer about his loyalty, the officer simply asked "Do you have no decency left?" The senate censured McCarthy as all of them were sick and tired of his shit, McCarthy himself died 3 years later from alcoholism. People in power ALWAYS overreach, dynasties fall not from external threats but from internal strife.

The alphabet people WILL eventually eat themselves, sucks in this time period though if you wanna watch new stuff, there is very little left that is new and good. I used to have massive weekly backlogs of network TV shows, I literally torrent virtually nothing every week now.

History often gets summarized into a story with specific anecdotes to make its point. While "do you have no decency" was the flashiest point of McCarthyism's end, the truth was by that point he was half dead politically already from a year's worth of fuck ups and counters by his opposition. The media presented specials on him, they got papers to run counters to his claims and the multiple agencies, including the army, began to shut him out--long before they got the congressional trial.

But the important thing to note here is that the red scare and the witch hunt didn't end with the fall of McCarthy. The HUAC continued holding interviews and producing public spectacles well into the 60's (And was active into the 70's, but really lost their pull well before they were dissolved) and the Hollywood Blacklists were also maintained into the 60's, with only rare breaks in the later part of the 50's. So even when McCarthy fell, the witch hunts and black lists continued (And many people who were not communists at all were caught up in it because they refused to bow down and turn their friends in).

What ultimately broke this cycle was people who wouldn't be bullied by a hysterical, cowardly mob and so destroyed their careers to stand up and say fuck off . In addition there were near constant, large scale, violent riots by the political left. (And I mean constant, culminating in the formation of literal terrorist groups like the Weathermen.) So yeah, its true a part of the downfall needs to be over-reach. Part of what stops witch hunts is when the witch hunters get put on the pyre. But that kind of hysterical over-reach is often only caused by a dedicated opposition that taxes the people in power, forcing their own side to demand more and more 'results' (IE burn more witches--which really drives the double think that leads them to fuck everything up).

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
Fuck cancel culture

Attachments

• 20210302_135323.jpg
    20210302_135323.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 132
  • 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rumor is that Cara Dune is going to be replaced by Hera Syndulla. That is a hell of a way to try and keep viewers.

• 3Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
To be fair, there's no way Gina Carano was carrying an entire show with her current acting ability. That said if she was just "the muscle" again, I'm sure it'd be fine. They definitely need some one more charismatic or interesting to lead the show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
To be fair, there's no way Gina Carano was carrying an entire show with her current acting ability. That said if she was just "the muscle" again, I'm sure it'd be fine. They definitely need some one more charismatic or interesting to lead the show.
who do you think is carrying this show? take away Gina and Baby Yoda, you aint got shit left.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
tumblr_owa8dsXT0N1u2ragso6_500.gifv

Good luck with that!

He has Arnie and Sly to call in as support!

Two guys who are keeping their head down. Arnold is only good because he went back and NDA'd almost everyone he ever worked with prior to his governor run. Buying up massive catalogues of his own media rights to various documentaries and projects he worked in (especially the Brazil projects he did). He spent untold millions buying out all these projects he did from the 1970s. Many of the projects featured potential sexual harassment captured on video tape, adult themes, and nudity from his early 20's.

I saw a clip of the Brazil documentaries a few decades ago and there was indeed groping-- and consent wasn't really implied. He was the youngest Mr. O at the time at 23 years old and he was touching everything, even on film.

The world was his oyster. He'll call them in and all three of them will be singing the jailhouse blues next to Cosby.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Two guys who are keeping their head down. Arnold is only good because he went back and NDA'd almost everyone he ever worked with prior to his governor run. Buying up massive catalogues of his own media rights to various documentaries and projects he worked in (especially the Brazil projects he did). He spent untold millions buying out all these projects he did from the 1970s. Many of the projects featured potential sexual harassment captured on video tape, adult themes, and nudity from his early 20's.

I saw a clip of the Brazil documentaries a few decades ago and there was indeed groping-- and consent wasn't really implied. He was the youngest Mr. O at the time at 23 years old and he was touching everything, even on film.

The world was his oyster. He'll call them in and all three of them will be singing the jailhouse blues next to Cosby.
i dunno if he drugged women to sleep with him, i mean he's a fucking ugly man, but chicks will overlook that for muscles and money. Arnold was a millionaire long before he became a famous bodybuilder and actor. he started with a construction business in Cali and made himself a fortune. those chicks who tried to metoo him when he was running for gov were just fine with opening their legs wide as they could for him at the time. when he became governor, thats where he really started cucking out. then he fucked the maid and had kids with her and that was the end of his run. he was sort of winding down before that, but that shit did him in and now he's just an old man and sold out his former shitlord self. his wife put him in the doghouse for 20 years and he still thinks she's going to forgive him so he remains a big pussy to this very day.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i dunno if he drugged women to sleep with him, i mean he's a fucking ugly man, but chicks will overlook that for muscles and money. Arnold was a millionaire long before he became a famous bodybuilder and actor. he started with a construction business in Cali and made himself a fortune. those chicks who tried to metoo him when he was running for gov were just fine with opening their legs wide as they could for him at the time. when he became governor, thats where he really started cucking out. then he fucked the maid and had kids with her and that was the end of his run. he was sort of winding down before that, but that shit did him in and now he's just an old man and sold out his former shitlord self. his wife put him in the doghouse for 20 years and he still thinks she's going to forgive him so he remains a big pussy to this very day.

Point being, he lived a wild life from the now-copyright claimed documentary clips I've seen.

I heard they had a lot more unreleased raw tape from Brazil. He had his lawyers broker all these deals for it. Bought it all back in the 1990's but there's no telling if there's still tape out there. This was pre-internet so getting physical masters and hard copies and reels was how it was done with his crack team of investigators and lawyers. They had to track down owners from 30 years prior. Maria should have forgave him at least a little bit for the kids sake, the maid thing is more forgivable than going out and finding some hot tail in LA I figure. Also not sure if you knew this but Arnold felt he couldn't tell her he's running for governor. She had to find out the day it was announced. Arnold told that in an interview and answered the reasons behind it a few years ago. He didn't want talk around the house from her about it. Kind of a dick move to not give your wife a heads up you're going for governor.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not before. He used his bodybuilding money to buy real estate and made tons of money flipping buildings.
i mean he was rich from his contracting/flipping before he became famous. he was always a bodybuilder, back in Austria he was winning competitions.
Point being, he lived a wild life from the now-copyright claimed documentary clips I've seen.

I heard they had a lot more unreleased raw tape from Brazil. He had his lawyers broker all these deals for it. Bought it all back in the 1990's but there's no telling if there's still tape out there. This was pre-internet so getting physical masters and hard copies and reels was how it was done with his crack team of investigators and lawyers. They had to track down owners from 30 years prior. Maria should have forgave him at least a little bit for the kids sake, the maid thing is more forgivable than going out and finding some hot tail in LA I figure. Also not sure if you knew this but Arnold felt he couldn't tell her he's running for governor. She had to find out the day it was announced. Arnold told that in an interview and answered the reasons behind it a few years ago. He didn't want talk around the house from her about it. Kind of a dick move to not give your wife a heads up you're going for governor.
i saw some of that stuff on the net years ago, there are probably clips still floating around of him. dude had his hand in more pussy than most of us will ever imagine. but that was when he was a shitlord and not a fucking pussy. his wife has his balls stuck tightly in her purse, she has no reason to ever let go. i imagine she doesnt even care that much anymore other than a pride thing, she was a beautiful woman still at that time and he fucked the ugliest nastiest woman right under her nose. probably in their bed. women go fucking crazy and kill their husbands for that kind of shit. if you're gonna cheat, dont ever do it in the house.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Arnold probably didn’t tell his wife because she is part of the Kennedy family and he was running Republican (moderate, but still)