The Mandalorian

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
rooker said it took 2.5 hours for makeup and 30 mins for the costume, 30-45min to get out of it and cleaned up.

View attachment 342065
to get that very alien look will be a lot of prosthetics
to look like poor CGI. people want Cumberbatch to play Thrawn because they say he already looks like Thrawn. and thats not what Cumberbatch was noping out for. he said being painted blue.

Sterling

El Presidente
to look like poor CGI. people want Cumberbatch to play Thrawn because they say he already looks like Thrawn. and thats not what Cumberbatch was noping out for. he said being painted blue.
because he knows it's not just swiping some makeup on in 15 minutes. he knows that shit takes hours.

Sterling

El Presidente
and to put the cherry on the cake. here is Michael Rooker practically begging to go back in the Yondu suit.
Not sure what one guy willing to spend hours in a makeup chair has to do with another not wanting to. I don't really get how you're literally the only one that seems to not understand it's about the time commitment.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not sure what one guy willing to spend hours in a makeup chair has to do with another not wanting to. I don't really get how you're literally the only one that seems to not understand it's about the time commitment.
since we are making up our own interpretations on why MC said he isnt down with the blue makeup. i'll give mine. MC doesnt want to be blue, because its not worth his time, whether he has children or not. getting put in any color other than his own is below him, a Michael Rooker who isnt a lead role in the MCU is rearing to go (i would totally watch a Yondu series by the way). but an A lister like MC has better things to do.

Goatface

looper vid warning
pretty interesting, 1st movie dax's makeup took 5 hours and 2 hours to get it off, they got the time down to 4 hours. for 2nd movie got it down to 90 mins and 70 mins for removal

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
an A lister like MC
Well it took you a couple hours of stupidity but at least we've finally gotten to why this is a stupid fucking derail in the first place. Benedict Cumberbatch isn't going to be cast in any role on The Mandalorian whether it needs a few hours of makeup or not.

Sterling

El Presidente
Well it took you a couple hours of stupidity but at least we've finally gotten to why this is a stupid fucking derail in the first place. Benedict Cumberbatch isn't going to be cast in any role on The Mandalorian whether it needs a few hours of makeup or not.
And it seems we might be at the point where he realizes that if the interviewer had asked if he would be willing to be a red alien instead of a blue one he'd have likely gotten a very similar answer.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
no, you turds decided that i was saying something that he didnt say. i said he said he doesnt want to be blue. you brought up fucking bullshit about how it took so long to put on face makeup that blue would take him the whole fucking day and his kids would be grown up and be in a retirement home before he got done. then i debunked that shit like a boss. and now you moved the goalpost to "he is too rich and famous to wear blue makeup." thats been my position this entire time, he heard blue and he got triggered hard. no blue for him. its up to you guys how long you want to keep this going.

Sterling

El Presidente
He literally mentioned time right after it. You kept bringing up the blue shit. So did you think he'd be ok with spending hours being turned red or green instead of blue?

Fucker

Log Wizard
He literally mentioned time right after it. You kept bringing up the blue shit. So did you think he'd be ok with spending hours being turned red or green instead of blue?
Astro is going to ride this pony so far into the ground that the only thing left will be ears.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
kristen wiig dumb blonde GIF

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if he was concerned about time he would ask if it was a big role or a small role consisting of a few minutes. he heard blue and that was it, then he came up with the shit about his kids. his kids didnt factor in when he was playing a sorceror halfway across the world. dude dont dig on blue. god knows what he thinks of green. dont ask him

Cybsled

The actress who played Zhaan on Farscape quit because the full body makeup was fucking up her health.

Some people just don’t want to do major makeup heavy roles, either for comfort reasons or potential health reasons

• 1Like