The Mandalorian

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
looper vid warning
pretty interesting, 1st movie dax's makeup took 5 hours and 2 hours to get it off, they got the time down to 4 hours. for 2nd movie got it down to 90 mins and 70 mins for removal
Bautista also has another layer of difficulty where he has to spend quite a bit of time eating, resting, at the gym and taking "supplements" to maintain his shirtless physique that other actors don't. Compare that to a lot of action stars who basically need a few shirtless scenes they'll cut weight for and then be clothed for the rest of the time and not need to hit that peak look.

4fa3c975ab0717e0353835cebd80e16d21d408cf.jpg

51Mwy8KyIzL._AC_.jpg

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bautista also has another layer of difficulty where he has to spend quite a bit of time eating, resting, at the gym and taking "supplements" to maintain his shirtless physique that other actors don't. Compare that to a lot of action stars who basically need a few shirtless scenes they'll cut weight for and then be clothed for the rest of the time and not need to hit that peak look.

4fa3c975ab0717e0353835cebd80e16d21d408cf.jpg

51Mwy8KyIzL._AC_.jpg

Well said, yeah. Big difference between being dedicated to freak shape 24/7 like Batista and the other actors who cut weight for a 1 day shoot.

Zac Effron cursed it and insinuated he'd never do it again. They needed him to come in on for a few weeks of Baywatch and that was enough to swear off it like they were asking him to be Chuk's "blue".

1615836660022.png

1615836299813.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well said, yeah. Big difference between being dedicated to freak shape 24/7 like Batista and the other actors who cut weight for a 1 day shoot.

Zac Effron cursed it and insinuated he'd never do it again. They needed him to come in on for a few weeks of Baywatch and that was enough to swear off it like they were asking him to be Chuk's "blue".

View attachment 342145

View attachment 342144
to be fair, it wasnt my blue. im just going by the actual quote from the actual guy who said the actual thing about not wanting to be blue. but please continue to make this about me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
to be fair, it wasnt my blue. im just going by the actual quote from the actual guy who said the actual thing about not wanting to be blue. but please continue to make this about me.
It's hard for things not to be about you when you're so fucking retarded.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Gina cancel train continues. They pulled the Gina Carano Bear Grylls Running Wild episode.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well apparently she was in talks to be brought back in the final 2 Fast and Furious movies, but that got all fucked up too.

Should have just posted the apology Lucas Film wanted. I would have been like wait a second, this is Disney we're talking about. Arguably the company with the most media blackmail and narrative control potential in history ever. Regardless of your politics-- we as fans have to suffer over some bullshit.

I don't care what kind of anti-woke grandstanding she's doing with Shapiro "finding her voice". None of that shit benefits me as a fan.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Should have just posted the apology Lucas Film wanted. I would have been like wait a second, this is Disney we're talking about. Arguably the company with the most media blackmail and narrative control potential in history ever. Regardless of your politics-- we as fans have to suffer over some bullshit.
thats not how it works, they make you apologize, then they fire you anyway. they didnt want her apology anyway, they wanted her fired and this was their chance. they didnt even tell her she was fired. she found out like everyone else. on twitter.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
At least a better dice roll, if she shut her mouth after beep-bop-boop. And it would have prevented her from being dropped by UTA.

Who knows what might have been if she tanked the 40-man Zoom raid.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
At least a better dice roll, if she shut her mouth after beep-bop-boop. And it would have prevented her from being dropped by UTA.

Who knows what might have been if she tanked the 40-man Zoom raid.
they were looking for an opportunity to fire her whether she kept her mouth shut or not. but not just her, they want the Mando show removed because it gets the bigger budget and it pushes "toxic" fans who want the patriarchy version of Star Wars. its why they are after Burr and Rosario Dawson as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
thats not how it works, they make you apologize, then they fire you anyway. they didnt want her apology anyway, they wanted her fired and this was their chance. they didnt even tell her she was fired. she found out like everyone else. on twitter.

You just made me think of 1984.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You just made me think of 1984.
its pretty terrifying, they have moved beyond just firing her now, they are removing her from anything TV and movies in the future. all this for an analogy that disney has proven to be 100% true. Bill Burr isnt even a regular on the Mando show and the twitter mob is trying to ruin him too.
21237fa9474e49cabb709a0308b0389b_md.jpg

• 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its so FUCKING insane that people can flood twitter and every other social media platform with

"WHITE MEN SHOULD BE IN CAGES!"

"WHITE MEN DESERVE NOTHING!"

Really? This is where we are in this fucking country? Imagine if someone said...

"BLACK WOMEN SHOULD BE KEPT IN DUNGEONS!"

"BLACK WOMEN SHOULDNT BE LOVED BY ANYBODY!"

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its so FUCKING insane that people can flood twitter and every other social media platform with

"WHITE MEN SHOULD BE IN CAGES!"

"WHITE MEN DESERVE NOTHING!"

Really? This is where we are in this fucking country? Imagine if someone said...

"BLACK WOMEN SHOULD BE KEPT IN DUNGEONS!"

"BLACK WOMEN SHOULDNT BE LOVED BY ANYBODY!"

Get back in your fucking box!

tenor.gif

• 1Worf

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
its pretty terrifying, they have moved beyond just firing her now, they are removing her from anything TV and movies in the future. all this for an analogy that disney has proven to be 100% true. Bill Burr isnt even a regular on the Mando show and the twitter mob is trying to ruin him too.
21237fa9474e49cabb709a0308b0389b_md.jpg

These fools know Bill Burr is married to a black woman?

EDIT: Holy fuck and clearly even THAT is racist.

image_2021-03-17_104540.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users