The Mandalorian

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tough talk on a forum doesn't benefit me as a fan.

2 books cancelled, Mandalorian bumped for Book of Fett, and yet to be confirmed is Obi-wan bumped Mandalorian as well. Thats 2 bumps that hit Mandalorian production dates. The show might not even come back.

We'll see in April.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Best action would have just ignored the pronoun people or blocked them, and leave it a non-issue.

Feeding or poking the Twitter mob never results in anything good. It’s like Wargames: The only winning move is not to play

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well, the nazi post was the last straw type of thing. they didn't fire her for the beep boop bop thing. they fired her when she posted the nazi thing. BUT you're right in that the beep boop bop thing was 100% instigated by others and forced her into a corner. She tried on MULTIPLE occasions to get out of that conversation but no matter what she did they kept bringing it back to what her pronouns were. they absolutely bullied her about it and when she didn't give in they escalated immediately to #firegina and have been carrying that torch all summer.
yeah, thats what i meant, she wasnt just tootling along with everyone hunky dory with her and then all of a sudden she started talking about lib asssholes treating half the country like inhuman scum that need to be re-educated in camps. this all started because they wanted her to kneel before their progressive authoritarian agenda and she said no. "keeping her mouth shut" really isnt a fair argument if she was the one being attacked.

Fadaar

That guy
Best action would have just ignored the pronoun people or blocked them, and leave it a non-issue.

Feeding or poking the Twitter mob never results in anything good. It’s like Wargames: The only winning move is not to play

pay me millions to entertain and i'll be completely absent on social media

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
If there was a Disney policy against social media that was enforced evenly the cowardly "keep your head down point might be valid. But you have other Disney actors, even on the same show, posting more controversial shit. So, the perspective becomes she should keep her head down and shut up as she was being treated differently than her coworkers and peers by her employer. Telling someone to just shut up in that situation? Fucking cuck cowards.

Just give the bully your lunch money and maybe you'll be allowed to walk the halls in school. Don't complain about your handsy boss and maybe he'll get bored and move on to harass someone else. Keep quiet and maybe we'll be allowed to keep existing on social media. Pathetic.

The real problem with our society isn't even Gina getting cancelled for some mild ass shit, it's the people whose balls immediately retract at the first hint of negative attention. Grow some balls, cowards, and if you aren't going to man up, at least don't try to shame others into cowardice so you can feel better about being a worthless cuck over fucking cultural or social backlash. Fucking culture cucks. As long as you get your light sabres who cares if leftists rape your culture, cancel your heros, and subjugate your women.

Do society a favor and sit these fights out, punk ass cowards.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
None of these considerations change the fact nobody here would add beep bop to their Twitter.

If not just for the fact it could be considered Terms of Service on Twitter. If you want to use the product you have to follow the rules.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
2 books cancelled, Mandalorian bumped for Book of Fett, and yet to be confirmed is Obi-wan bumped Mandalorian as well. Thats 2 bumps that hit Mandalorian production dates. The show might not even come back.

We'll see in April.

the Andor show has been filming in London for a while and I think is going into post production now, Mandalorian season 3 has been in preproduction for a while and is pretty close to starting filming, the Kenobi show is due to start filming in LA next week I believe

during the disney investor meeting a few weeks ago it was mentioned Ezra Bridger (rebels) is being close to being cast, the character will likely be on all the shows since he ties into Ahsoka, Mandalorian, and Boba Fett

I believe the current plan is start Boba Fett in Dec, as it ends move into Mandalorian season 3, then Andor

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bullshit. A person who forsakes their principles for money has no principles at all.
I feel you...

I agree with the rest of your post but this. Plain and simple. 99% of us have responsibilities. Mortgage, children, etc. You're telling me to live my comfy life, pay my bills feed the little snot noses, just stay away from a taboo subject? I play the game and stay away from the subject. Where am I forsaking my principles here?

I agree though forsaking your principles for just money is BS. TOLERATING things whatever they are, to take care of my responsibilities? I guess it depends on your level of tolerance and the amount of responsibility on your shoulders on whether you can take a stand. I personally can not afford to take a stand. There is some give and take here. I don't see it as a hard black/white thing. GC could take a stand...she can afford to do so. Kudos for her for doing so.

Should we as people in this country have the right (outside screaming fire in an auditorium) to say what we want? Yep. Are we pants on head retarded now as a society on the backlash said speech is receiving. Yep. And because we are so far down the road with this BS state, and mindset of those doing the whining there probably isn't anything WE can do to stop the runaway train. Just let that fucker derail. When this shit that's happening, these crazy extremes starts to affect those doing the whining, you will probably see change back to the normal levels of hysteria we are accustomed to.

Aaaand this is way more than I give a fuck about this chick and subject.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Tough talk on a forum doesn't benefit me as a fan.

We'll see in April.

Woah! Where you hearing this?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Woah! Where you hearing this?
rumors are that the mando show is having production problems, they got a setback with gina getting booted, with no baby yoda, they needed her to take up some slack. the Mando solo show isnt going to be knocking it out of the park unless they develop a new secondary character which takes time. cara dune isnt being recast

• 1Garbage

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
rumors are that the mando show is having production problems, they got a setback with gina getting booted, with no baby yoda, they needed her to take up some slack. the Mando solo show isnt going to be knocking it out of the park unless they develop a new secondary character which takes time. cara dune isnt being recast

Jeez. After all that hype from the last episode, you'd think throwing poop on the chalkboard would work. Gina IMO was not a good person to get more screen time because of her presence on screen. Want a secondary character? Bill fuckin Burr!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jeez. After all that hype from the last episode, you'd think throwing poop on the chalkboard would work. Gina IMO was not a good person to get more screen time because of her presence on screen. Want a secondary character? Bill fuckin Burr!
see, Gina was also going to have her own spinoff show, so presumably season 3 was going to set up things for that spinoff. Disney is not making money decision anymore. if they were, Gina would have gotten a harsh reprimand at most but still been in the cast. Disney went with Twitter crowd decisions and removed gina from existence. so now, it gutpunched the Mando writing team, probably set them back several months. i dont think they hold in person writing sessions either. its all zoom call shit. of course i am basing this all off rumors that they are having production problems. nothing is confirmed, but with Gina gone and her Rangers show being taken away, its understandable that they would need to rework some scripts and that takes time.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Aaaand this is way more than I give a fuck about this chick and subject.

LOL thinking this is only about this chick or show. The new "it's only on the internet" is "what do I care if they cancel -insert lone example-" when the list of things being canceled grows daily. Personally, I have nothing to lose, but I sure have a lot of I told you so's ready when people protected the things they care about by sitting by letting the woke social justice mob amass the power to take away the things you care about.

And I get the people playing it cool, gotta balance with responsibilities. Just don't be a fag telling others to just shut up and roll over, K? Stand by and stand ready is one thing, but cheerleader for the cancel mobs like some pussies in here is really pathetic.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The guy being called a white supremacist because he has a black wife? Yeah, he gonna save the show!
Bill Burr is probably one "incident" away from being cancelled himself. i cant believe lucasfilm ever allowed him on the show in the first place, i guess Favreau made that call.

• 1Garbage