The Mandalorian

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Until Kennedy is tossed in a dumpster and hyperspeeded into oblivion I don't have faith in the franchise.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Fuck 'em. I'm not going to start lapping Disney nuts just because they quietly bring Gina back. Until they make a stand against the woke retards they can fuck themselves. And it shouldn't be hard. Nobody expects Disney to suddenly pimp conservative and/or actual American values. Just shut your Harvey Weinstein suckers and focus on entertainment, not social or political agendas. Just make movies and shows, you fucking morons. Of course it won't happen. They could send out a giant black dildo that requires insertion to activate Disney+ and Star Wars cucks would just start standing to watch Star Wars shit.

A Mando dildo. A mandildorian. Not even gonna google it. Barf.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
lol carano isn't coming back, set people have commented on tweets the Mandalorian starts filming in June and they are just working on scripts now. They have been filming Book of Boba Fett since Nov and are starting filming Obi-Wan this month. Mando season 3 is apparently gonna be six months of shooting. Thats not even mentioning Ahsoka, Andor (in the can I think?), Acolyte, or Lando.

Book of Boba Fett airs in Dec, call it 6-8 episodes, then probably Obi-Wan after that, then Mando season 3. So probably spring/summer 2022, D+ is gonna have to juggle a fuck ton of new MCU shows too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fuck 'em. I'm not going to start lapping Disney nuts just because they quietly bring Gina back. Until they make a stand against the woke retards they can fuck themselves. And it shouldn't be hard. Nobody expects Disney to suddenly pimp conservative and/or actual American values. Just shut your Harvey Weinstein suckers and focus on entertainment, not social or political agendas. Just make movies and shows, you fucking morons. Of course it won't happen. They could send out a giant black dildo that requires insertion to activate Disney+ and Star Wars cucks would just start standing to watch Star Wars shit.

A Mando dildo. A mandildorian. Not even gonna google it. Barf.
its gonna take more than them hiring Gina back for me to forgive Disney too. they gotta fire that cunt. then hire somebody who gives no fucks about diversity or inclusion, but only in making good stories that entertain and dont tell me what a terrible fucking person i am for being born with a certain skin color and that i need to "do better". i also want a public fucking apology from them for villainizing an entire race of people.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
its gonna take more than them hiring Gina back for me to forgive Disney too. they gotta fire that cunt. then hire somebody who gives no fucks about diversity or inclusion, but only in making good stories that entertain and dont tell me what a terrible fucking person i am for being born with a certain skin color and that i need to "do better". i also want a public fucking apology from them for villainizing an entire race of people.
The mind virus club has wormed its way into Disney HR, if you have not seen the articles. They are going full press takeover. I guess its up to the shekel counters if they want to cash out or purge the problem at this point. Offering to hire Gina back seems like a pretty big fuck you to the woke faction, if true.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
there is also the rumor that Favraeu hasnt started shooting s3 yet because he wants Gina back. the smart move would be to have her back and suck it up.

Was bumped for Obi-wan in the schedule and de-prioritized by Lucas Film.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
they are currently filming Book of Boba Fett in Australia, Obi-Wan in LA and Andor in The UK, Mandalorian begins filming in June. Production/set/design people have already talked on twitter about how they are scheduled for a six month shoot for Mandalorian. They will probably start filming Ahsoka end of the year.

Pics leaked today from Andor sets, which takes place 5 years before Rogue One
www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/n5o78f/lots_more_andor_production_pics/

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
they are currently filming Book of Boba Fett in Australia, Obi-Wan in LA and Andor in The UK, Mandalorian begins filming in June. Production/set/design people have already talked on twitter about how they are scheduled for a six month shoot for Mandalorian. They will probably start filming Ahsoka end of the year.

Pics leaked today from Andor sets, which takes place 5 years before Rogue One
www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/n5o78f/lots_more_andor_production_pics/
Are they seriously doing an entire series about the dude from Rogue One? LMAO.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Andor is the show literally no one wants to see but maybe 5 people. So it probably will end up actually being the best one lol.

spronk

FPS noob
the really crazy thing is the rumor is that Andor's budget is over $250m, which is greater than both seasons of mandalorian

maybe they are shooting 2 seasons back to back or something

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Andor is the show literally no one wants to see but maybe 5 people. So it probably will end up actually being the best one lol.
I think the only thing about Andor is it has the possiblilty of being the darkest/grittiest of the SW shows so far. Also K2S0.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think the only thing about Andor is it has the possiblilty of being the darkest/grittiest of the SW shows so far. Also K2S0.

This is why Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars movie (yeah I said it). It's the most adult one and the universe has plenty of room for darker material.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
They missed the primo chance of calling the show The Andorlorian.

Bastards.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They missed the primo chance of calling the show The Andorlorian.

Bastards.
Too close to Andorians.
5523b5eff23baebd35fbe8aa3ccac6c3.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is why Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars movie (yeah I said it). It's the most adult one and the universe has plenty of room for darker material.
Apparently the "beach" scene was going to be much more Saving Private Ryan-esque, but Disney told them to tone it down. It's a shame.

• 1Rustled